I'll be your legs

Dancing Queen and Singing Boy (UNEDITTED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day had finally come, the day where they can debut into the music industry, and shine with the other idols out there as Korea’s icon, iKon.

Their music video, MY TYPE was released at 12AM and in less than 15 hours later, it had finally reached more than 1 million views.

The boys however, did not know how was it, for they were preparing for their debut showcase tonight.

Miyul on the other hand was still contemplating on her decision. She had her bags ready, all set and ready to go, but there she was walking around her bedroom.

She sighed, she could not leave Junhoe, but she couldn’t forsake this once in a lifetime chance.

She couldn’t believe it, she was forsaking her boyfriend for her dreams, but what can a 14 year old do?

She then sat in front of her laptop and opened her video camera, she then in her breath, and started video taping herself. She then started:

“Hello, Junhoe and iKon.”

“Congratulations on your debut, I heard it was a success.”

“I don’t know what to say to you guys since I see you guys everyday but congratulations.”

“As you guys are watching this… I will most probably be at the airport now, waiting for my flight to New York which gonna take off in 2 hours time.”

“I know I am being selfish with this, being a brat and forsaking my boyfriend for a lifelong dream. But Junhoe, if you are watching this, please do not look for me and go get a girlfriend after this. I am not worthy to be with you, especially for a 14 year old girl like me…”

“Although this will be my last message to you guys, but thank you for everything, I wish you all the best.”

By the time she stopped recording, she was already crying, she saved the video and placed it in a thumbdrive. She took out slips of paper and wrote a little letter to each member, however, Junhoe’s was extremely long. Her last sentence for him was, “I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE FORGET ME…”

She then placed all of the letter and the thumbdrive in a big envelope before sealing it.

She then switched her clothes and pull her luggage, at the door stood her driver and Jiyong.

She then told the driver to pass these to iKon and that Jiyong will drive her to the airport.

---------

It was a fantastic show. Fans who could make it to the showcase were screaming and were happy.

The boys made back to their dressing room and on the coffee table sat a laptop. Beside it was a huge envelope.

The boys were puzzled at the sudden gift.

Hanbin went over and pulled out the thumbdrive, he inserted into the laptop and after that opened a video. It played the video Miyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter