Lost and Gain

Dancing Queen and Singing Boy (UNEDITTED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, CROSS GENE went to visit Miyul. Forgetting that they should call her beforehand, they just went towards the door, thinking that the men in suits were just strangers.

However before they could cross the men in suits, both men took a step closer to each other, blocking their way.

CROSS GENE stepped to the right, the men in suits stepped to right, they stepped to the left when CROSS GENE stepped to the left, this continued for 5 minutes.

“Aish… Can we seriously get pass this?” Takuya asked in frustration.

“Unless you know the patient, you cannot enter.” One of the men said in his monotone voice.

“Ah! Wonho-ah, you have Miyul’s number right? Call her now!!” Seyoung said, his tone building up word by word.

Shin just whipped out his phone from his pants and searched for Miyul’s name before pressing the call button.

“Yeoboseyo-ng?” Miyul’s voice answered from the other line.

“Miyullie? This is Shin Oppa, can you open the door for us? We are in a situation now…”

“Oh, okay give me one minute.” Miyul then hanged up.

Miyul climbed down from her bed and limped her way to the door, the auto-sensored door open after sensing a presence.

Miyul then limped out of the door and speaked out to the men in suits, “Hyung-nim, it’s fine, they are my friends, you can let them pass.”

The men nodded and stepped to the side, allowing the boys to pass.

The boys then walked pass them and helped Miyul back to her room.

“Miyul-ah, how do you deal with this type of situation?” Casper asked as he pushed the wheelchair Shin was sitting on in the room.

“To be honest, I just don’t. You are the first people that are not from YG Entertainment that have entered my room.”

“Are we suppose to feel honoured?” Yongseok said with a hint of sarcasm in it.

“Well, sorry if I am in this state.” Miyul just retorted back as she sat down on her bed.

“Your ward sure is big…” Sangmin said as he looked from the ceiling to the floor.

“It is too big to be honest… But this ward is the only ward for our company artistes.” Miyul stated.

The boys nodded in understanding. All of a sudden, the ward door opened, revealing 2 ladies. It was Dara and Minzy.

“Dara Unnie! Minzy Unnie!” Miyul chirped.

“Woah~ Boys alert!! What with the 6 boys 1 girl party?” Dara asked, wiggling her eyes.

“Unnie! They are my friends! And besides, I am no playgirl!” Miyul defended herself which made Dara giggled.

Dara and Minzy turned towards the 6 boys and introduced themselves, vice-versa.

The 8 of them soon became good friends, they all settled down to talk, they started talking about the other members of 2NE1, CL and Bom.

“Bom Unnie still doesn’t want to come out?” Miyul asked warily.

“Yeah… No matter how much we say, she still does not want to go out.” Minzy said with disappointment in her voice.

“It’s okay, some people still cannot get over their mistakes…” Seyoung said and patted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter