Seven

Take Me Away

They decide to continue their mission right away. Jungkook insists it because he doesn’t want to see another friend die if enemies find them one way or another. The fastest they finish their mission, the soonest they’ll be free.

It’s in Okinawa, Japan. The small island in the southeast part of the country contains a cave where supposedly, a group of notorious syndicate is digging up something that is going to be used for something illegal that will damage the whole world. Funnily, their enemies seem to be drawing them faster than in any time. Perhaps it’s because they also found Jimin faster this time than in any other times.

Flying to Okinawa is not an option anymore because the Imperial Palace of China is still looking for their kidnapped prince. The United Kingdom is probably threatening Jimin’s country for making a fool out of their beautiful princess.

“What are you thinking?” Jungkook sits beside Jimin.

This time, Jimin doesn’t move away anymore. He doesn’t look incredulously at the pirate like he is going to take away his kidneys. He only looks up at him and acknowledges his presence, even giving him a small smile.

They’re on a public train to a port that will take them to Tokyo. On Tokyo, they will take another boat to take them to Okinawa. It’s probably the safest place for them to travel without being seen by their enemies or by the guards of the China or the United Kingdom. Taehyung is with them, as an old man taking his two sons with him to Japan. The animals are slipping themselves, with their powers in whatever public transportation they use.

They miss Yoongi, though, because with Yoongi’s invisibility powers, this will be no problem.

“The princess I was about to marry,” Jimin answers.

“Really? Why?”

“She didn’t do anything wrong to be stood up on her wedding day,” the prince told the pirate, looking out of the window.

Jungkook wants to point out that they didn’t do anything wrong as well to be in whatever ed up position they are now but he didn’t say that. He only looks at Jimin because he knows, they’ve been watching him from afar for a long time before finally breaking in to take him, that he means well. He is thinking of the princess even though no one asked him in the first place if he wants to marry her.

“She’ll be alright,” the pirate assures Jimin.

Jimin looks at him and Jungkook slightly freezes. It’s funny because after doing it for so many times, he still feels nervous whenever Jimin would gaze at him. “How do you know?”

“Because I think she is a good person,” Jungkook says, never once looking away from Jimin’s stare. “Never once did she follow us when we took you on your wedding day. She looked… relieved.”

“It was an arranged marriage.”

“Those .”

“Tell me about it,” Jimin smiles. “Do I know you from before?”

He wonders if Taehyung has not told him anything about being reborn over and over again as different people as they fail their mission over and over again. The closer the enemies get to the fulfilment of their evil plan with the world, the harder it is for them to stop them and finish their mission.

“Why? Do I feel like someone familiar?”

“Yes,” Jimin answers honestly. “I feel like I’ve known you from before.”

“Do you believe in next life?”

“Like reincarnation?”

“No,” Jungkook says. “Reincarnation is like, being reborn as a new person. Next life is like being reborn as yourself although you don’t quite remember everything that happened from your past life. Although you can, some of it, with time, bits and pieces.”

“Have I known you from my past life?”

Jungkook smiles, “Are you remembering me?”

“No,” Jimin tells him. “You just feel like it.”

He wants Jimin to remember him. He wants Jimin to remember their words of promise and commitment that no matter what happens, Jungkook will always, always look for Jimin in their next lives and Jimin will remember Jungkook. He wants Jimin to remember their love, their kisses and their painful goodbyes with a promise to meet again. He wants Jimin to remember the times they lost and the times they had together. He wants Jimin to remember him.

But he only smiles because he’d do anything to make Jimin okay even if it means having himself forgotten. He looks at Taehyung – their dad – and sees his wrinkled eyes smile at him, Thanks.

“Let me sleep on your shoulder,” Jungkook suddenly says before quickly leaning on the prince’s shoulder, crossing his arms on his chest and closing his eyes, not even waiting if it’s okay or not.

Jimin stays.

 

 

A/N: Hello, guys! A reader from my other chaptered fic asked when will I update that fic and he/she asked if maybe, I could update with a long chapter or two chapters. Since I'll be doing that with that fic, I thought I could also do the same thing with this fic. I hope everyone is doing at least okay, if not great, and thank you for taking time to read my works. I really appreacite it a lot. I hope you enjoy this ^^ Always, Elle.