Ok?

It's a boy?

 

Siwon POV**

The next morning~

I woke up thinking that I just had the weirdest dream ever, but then I notices that I will sleeping next to a girl who have eyes like my Heechul. Oh I remember now she is Heechel but why is she in bed with me? Ah I just realized too we are roommates. He look so cute like this. Siwon thought to himself. He also came up with a idea to tell the fans because yesterday they told the manager what happen and he did not have any problems as long the public don't find out. 

Siwon call his family and told them what had happened and they agree to help with the idea he came up with. He want to tell the fans that Heechul is taking a break for family matters. He also want to tell them that Heechul is his sister so anyone won't be skeptical about her. He just have to tell the members. Siwon was fully up so he when to the kitchen and to his surprise the members was trying to come up with ideas about what he was just thinking.

"Hey guys" he said, "hey" they all said. "Guys don't worry about Heechul I already have this undercontrol" he told them. "Ok I told my family that Heechul is somehow is a girl and that I want them to treat her like my sister so the fans would have any problems" all the members nodded to his idea. "Alright it's settle then she is going to play your sister and I will talk to the manager later for her to come wth us to the show tomorrow with us so the public can see her" said Leeteuk the leader. 

**One hour later**

Heechul just woke up and we told her the plan and she was good with it. Heechul asked us if we have eaten and they said no and now she is making food for us. I look at all the members and they cant believe that Heechul is making us breakfast' mostly he just yell at us, but this is on  believable. He thought to himself shock too. "I think aiming is wrong here don't you guys think?" Kyuhyun asked his friends who nodded but still in shock. "Ok guys good is ready go wash your hands and come eat" Heechul told. 

"Are you feeling ok Heechul?" they asked. "Well yes why wouldn't I be find, now SHUT UP and eat ok?", she said smiling at them. "Yep it's Heechul he is still scaring in a girl body" said Siwon to the members. "Hmm-mm" they all said laughing. "I heard that" Heechul glare at them and they said sorry and when and wash their hands and ate in  silence.