Trouble?

It's a boy?

Heechul POV**

Sigh! Sigh! Sight! What do I do just kissed my best friend and members and it felt good, maybe is because I am in a girl body?. But still I can't stop me heart from rising. I never woud have imagine I was going to fall in love with Sieon who is a guy and I too my a guy. Well not right now but still!. Sigh... while Heechul is spacing out in bed he did not notice Siwon staring at his.

"Good morning" he says.

"Morning" I answered.

"So"

"So"

"Are we like dating now? Because I really want do not because you are a girl right now". "I will like that and no swear I like you too" I said turning my head around afraid to show him that I was blushing. "Heechul can I kiss you?" he asked, oh no what do I do to kiss him too but I am  embarrass to look into his eyes. Sigh he sigh a great breath he didn't know he was hold and turn to face Siwon.

"Sure, but you don't need permission to kiss me" Heechul said. 

"I know"

They kissed for what seems like hours to them until Heechul pull away to get some breathe into his lungs. After their "make out section" the two when in the living room where all the members was. The members didn't look happy they had worried in their eyes. "Hey lovebird we have good news and bad news" Leeteuk said not looking at them.

"What is it" they asked almost at the same time. 

"It's about you guys"

"What about us?"

"Someone saw you too in the park yesterday kissing and reported it to a news company. We just watched  the news and they are talking about you two and and they also have a picture to prove this fact". Said Leeteuk who's still not looking at them. Leeteuk sigh so did the others members. "I-I-I don't know what to say, and what is the good news because I am pretty should that, that was the bad news". Said Siwon.

"Well"

"Well what?" 

"Ok to tell you the truth there is no good news just bad and more bad news". Heechul and Swion shrugged. "Come on how bad can it be? Huh?" Heechul says not believe his own voice that was shaking when he said that. Leeteuk told them that they have a showcase that they need to go to and answer some questions about if the picture is true and if they are dating, because the public know them as brother and sister.