The truth be told

It's a boy?

Siwon POV**

Ever felt like you could run away with the person you love and never come back? Well same here I have loved me friend and teammate for years and now we are dating. I thought that it was going to be easy, but the truth is live is not easy it's hard. I don't know what happened and now he's a girl and we pretend to be brother and sister so the public wouldn't notice, but they did and now we are in big trouble and its all my  fault. Sigh! Live is hard.

As Siwon became to judge himself he had forgotten that they are at the showcase with millions of people watching. He look over to Heechul with tears in his eyes saying sorry and hoping that Heechul would notice him and forgive him.

The mc was the first to break the silence because the tension was suffocating. "Hm guys so do you have any thing to say about this picture? Do you think that this picture is true or is someone out there is trying to turn against you?" "It's hm..." Swion starts but could find the right words to say. He's thinking on trying them but how will people take this news because he don't want to hurt s ir Heechul by being truthful.

Anytime now he heard the mc says he was going to speck, but was cut off by Heechul saying the picture is infact true. He was shock to be honest.

"What?" the mc asked shock so was the audiences who was now gasping at what they just think they heard, maybe their minds was playing a sick joke on them or something. Maybe. "I said it's all true about me and Siwon being so together and the picture isn't fake". Heechul stated in one breath still panting for air to enter his lungs.

Inches again the audiences all gaped. "So you are saying it's true then?" And Heechul only nodded. "But I thought you two are brother and sister?" the mc said it in a disgusting voice. "Well we are not really related by blood or anything like that it was or a lie" Siwon finally said something for what seems like hours. "Yeah" all the members said at once looking at the floor they somehow find interesting. 

"We can explain" Siwon said lower so nobody can hear he but they did. "Please do" the mc said while looking at the audiences who nodded with him trying to understand this situation themselves.

Heechul POV**

"This is all started about a week ago when me and the  member came from our concert". Heechul began to try the people of how all of this started, ho told them that he is infact Heechul not Hena. He also told them how he and the members came up with ideas about trying the public was had happened and that he and Siwon are in love with each other, not just because he's a girl.

Everyone was nodded alone with what Heechul was saying trying to get all of this in. The mc started talking again once again the tension stop. "Is this all true he asked the members including Siwon who just nodde. They were surprised when the mc told them they don't have to worry to much and they should have just told the truth instead of lying about it. After the "big" talk they when home in silence.