[00] Who are you?

sweet boy

Junghwan munched his sandwich, chilling out on his balcony on a sunset which is rising to the evening.

 

Later then he receives a phone call, his ringtone always made him laugh -- it was a record of him doing duck sounds. It sounds quite weird to make your own recording of a duck, especially when you're in public then you hear that. Junghwan had encountered the phenomenon quite a lot of times and, he still doesn't want to change it. -- It was Chanshik. Junghwan then answered the call with a hum, "Yeah, Channie. What's up?"

"Hey, did you forgot hyung? We're going out to watch WM Trainees tonight!" Chanshik sounded a little excited but he has the right to do that since it's 5:51 PM...

And the small event starts at 6.

Junghwan then realizes it, and then he shoves the rest of the sandwich in his mouth. "Yea--! Yea. I'm.." Munch and gulps immediately. "--on my way." And he ends the call.

He then took his keys and rushed out of his house, with his bike. What event they were going to, was an night picnic event for successful trainees of WM and the unbelievable increase of fans, even they were still just trainees. Junghwan and Chanshik thought of paying a visit there since one of their buddies -- Jinyoung got in. The fox-like boy wanted the two to go with him but, they weren't qualified. But at least, they were happy for each other. Later on, Junghwan parked his bike and ran over to the pavements of the park where the event was going to be held. Chanshik was outside, waiting with his foot tapping so fast on the ground. Junghwan then snatched two of the tickets Chanshik was holding, "H-!! Hey, hyung! We're going to be late! Come on!" the younger said.

"Yeah, yeah-- Two tickets for two, sir." Junghwan entered the park after giving it to some receptionist with Chanshik following behind. "Hey kiddo, do you know where Jinyoung is here? There's a lot of people, I say." Junghwan tiptoes and looks farther from the crowd, looking where their fellow friend is.

"He's at the backstage hyung, come on!" Chanshik then pulls Junghwan and they run to the barriers where the backstage was, they kept spinning and stretching their bodies, desperately looking for Jinyoung.

"Hyuuung~!" Junghwan exclaims.

"Jinyoung hyung~!" So did Chanshik.

"Coconut heaaad-- Ow!" Junghwan then gets a light punch on his head. "Ya! That hurts you know?!" He spins his head where he knows Jinyoung was, and there he is.

"You little megaphone, stop being noisy." Jinyoung then says as he was on the other side of the barrier, with a (jokingly) pissed expression.

"Aye, hyung. Just because you're now a trainee, you'll be all like that? That's no-no-- Ow!" Chanshik cheekily looks at his hyung-- and then, getting a punch on the head too.

"'That's no-no' my --" Then Jinyoung got interrupted.

"Jinyoung-ah, get yourself behind the stage! It's about to start!" Then the organizer rushed off, looking at his papers.

Jinyoung nods immediately and runs back, leaving a goodbye wave to the two.

"Hyung." Chanshik then asked.

"Hmm? Anything you're concerned with, Channie?" Junghwan asked back.

"When did Jinyoung hyung had an ''?"

"Never in his life, Channie. Never in his life." Junghwan says as he pats the younger's back, walking away from the scene.

---

The event ended with Chanshik and Junghwan laughing their hearts out when Jinyoung made a wrong falsetto, which resulted in a funny tone in their performance.

"You two rascals, it's not funny." Jinyoung then says, in a devastated look and state.

"Wh-what... y-you sounded like an old grampa that sang trot music-- PUAHAHAHA!" Junghwan's laugh caught attention from some people, Jinyoung felt awkward then with people staring -- as if he didn't got stared on the stage though.

"Y-ya-, hyung. S-stop, your laugh is making me.. laugh. HAHAHAHA!" Chanshik fell on the ground because of laughing, then Junghwan joined. Jinyoung sighed and facepalmed in frustration. But later on he saw a familiar face, the rapper that performed with him on stage.

Jinyoung's eyes lit up as he called on his fellow acquaintance, "Hey! Sunwoo-ya!" he says while gesturing to come over to their place.

Just before Sunwoo puts on his headphones, he got Jinyoung's attention and he did went to the three -- where the two were still laughing and imitating Jinyoung's tone.

Sunwoo gave a questioning look saying 'why the hell are these two laughing?'-look. Jinyoung replies with a devastated look and gestures a nod at Junghwan who was doing Jinyoung's mistake.

"Aah." Sunwoo slightly exclaimed, and he chuckles a bit.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes in embarrassment and just took the ought to introduce the two. "Ya, Junghwan! Chanshik! I'm going to introduce someone!"

Junghwan wiped the tear from his right eye and slowly looked up, eyes still blurry. "Oh yeah? Hello! I'm Sandeuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!!" He reached out a hand, though he cant still see Sunwoo. He uses his alternate name 'Sandeul' when he introduces his name to strangers, or to anyone.

Sunwoo carefully gave it a small handshake, and immediately putting his hand back on his pocket. "Sunwoo."

"I'm Chanshik." He already stood up and gave a nod to Sunwoo. "Hey."

"Yeah, hey there." Sunwoo nods back.

"Junghwan~ Stand up!" Jinyoung then pulls Junghwan's hands, making him stand. "Goodness."

"Hyung, I'll be leaving. Bye." He nods at them, and turns his back, getting out of the scene as if nothing happened.

When Sunwoo was completely gone, and Jungwhan stopped laughing. They headed out next.

"Wow, your friend really looks cool, hyung." Chanshik comments on Sunwoo's aura earlier.

"Yeah, well... he's a rapper. So of course, he's cool." Jinyoung pouts his lips as he raises his hoodie.

Chanshik hums and looks at Junghwan, "Ya, hyung."

"Wh-wha..?" Junghwan comes back to his senses.

"What?" Chanshik laughs.

"Oh, err. Who was that guy earlier? With the low voice?" Junghwan hesitatingly asks.

'He doesn't really listens, does he?' Jinyoung thought and gave a chuckle.

"Oh, hyung." Chanshik gave a sigh and laugh. "That's up to you!"

"Hey, don't be like that! Ya~ Tell me~" Junghwan exclaimed back.

"Sorry hyung~ We gotta go~ Bye~" Chanshik then runs with Jinyoung on an alley where they're going to be apart.

"Ya--! Aish." Junghwan grips on his bike as he walks slowly back home.

Junghwan loved talking to himself, verbally alone or just in his mind. -- that's why he isn't even aware of what's happening sometimes.

"Hmm, I'll see him next time, when Jinyoung's going to WM and train... but, how can I even go inside if I'm not a trainee?" He suddenly thought that he was like a fool so he chuckled and moved on further. "Why am I making a big deal out of this..." He shooked his head. "I might be accused of being a fat sasaeng. Yes, fat." And he pouts as he walked more, until he passed by an street. He noticed there was a person there, he could hear a faint shout and a small thump of a bag that fell down quite harshly.

He walks backwards and peeked, there was a guy, with his headphones picking up his bag. He looked like he was staying out for the night -- he looked up, noticing a faint figure from where the entrance of the street where Junghwan was, or as if he recalls the name given to him, Sandeul.

Junghwan stopped peeking and moved along, he gave a hitched breathe and tried not to look back. "Phew, poor guy." and he moved in his way to the street where he lived.

---

On the other hand, Sunwoo walks away from his home, he got scolded for some reason and had to spend the rest of his night out. This was his second time, and it was always cold at night. He doesn't want to spend another more night, freezing. "I should... go to Shinwoo hyung's." And he nods at his thought.

Shinwoo was Sunwoo's closest, or best friend rather. He loved to hang out by the weekends with Shinwoo because, he wasn't noisy. He just lets the kid do what he wants.

After a bus ride, Sunwoo got off the bus and he was welcomed by Shinwoo, waiting from the bus stop. "Got kicked out again?" Shinwoo chuckles.

"Yeah." Sunwoo then, scratches his head.

"By the way, there's a friend at my house that came over. Hope you aren't bothered." Shinwoo says.

"Ah, nah. That's nothing, hyung. Thanks in advance, anyways." Sunwoo clings on his bag.

It was kinds of near so they got to Shinwoo's house in no time. "Hey Ji--"

"Sunwoo?"

"Jinyoung-hyung?"

Well, there it was. Jinyoung was the person waiting back at Shinwoo's house.

"You guys, know each other?" Shinwoo blinks as his finger gestures left and right at them.

"Yeah, he's the one who I performed with earlier." Jinyoung says, and Sunwoo nods in agreement.

"Well, okay. That's great, I'm sorry for not attending earlier then." Shinwoo scratched the back of his neck.

"Nah, it's nothing." Sunwoo says, as he plops down on the couch.

"Yeah, it's really. Really nothing." Jinyoung forces a smile as he remembers what happened earlier.

Shinwoo nods as he heads to the bathroom to wash himself up.

"He didn't remember you earlier." Jinyoung chuckles as he sits on the couch.

"Hmm?" Sunwoo scratched his nape with his eyes closed.

"Junghwan."

"Who's that?" Sunwoo blankly said.

Jinyoung made a questioning look. Like...

Are you guys just seriously playing with me?-- sigh.

"Nevermind."