[01]

sweet boy

"Hey, wake up." Shinwoo said as he patted Sunwoo's shoulder. Surprisingly, Shinwoo woke up more earlier and it's quite a small shock to Sunwoo who was now half-awake.

Sunwoo whined in irritation and slowly sat up, his face sleepy, together with his hair in all sorts of places on his head.

"Kiddo, we gotta go to practice." Jinyoung then appeared, flicking Sunwoo's forehead while putting a bag on the living room's table -- which was just in front of Sunwoo.

"Ow... hyung... what's that?" Sunwoo lazily pointed the bag that was unfamiliar for him.

"Food. So get your up. We're going to be late." Jinyoung then vanished to the kitchen to get back on eating his own breakfast.

Sunwoo groggily stood up and went to the bathroom. Shinwoo didn't mind his close buddies to roam around his home since he was very kind, like an angel.

As for Junghwan who was at school -- he takes extra classes in summer because his mom told him -- was surfing around the net with his phone. Searching if ever his friend, Jinyoung... was already famous. Well, his answer has been answered since the small concert event last night for WM's trainees were a huge blast that it also trended in sites like Daum, Naver and kind of everywhere else. He searched deeper and deeper and he saw comments that were really encouraging for the trainees. And now it has crossed his thought, well... Junghwan wants to be like Jinyoung too. Being encouraged, going to a way of life that might get him popular some day, or just fulfill his dreams. He can, actually be who he aspires to be.

Well, that goes down for him since he was a fat boy. His classmates always gave him those warnings that he'll never get into a entertaiment -- because of his obesity. But he wasn't even obese, though close call to being one. Junghwan just, lost the inspiration to make a change because of having bullies or maybe by himself being lazy. But he never lost the attitude of being a happy boy, shining and smiling with his friends... Chanshik and Jinyoung.

It comes up later after school when Chanshik says he couldn't go with Junghwan to meet Jinyoung for later afternoon. Well, it was fine anyways.

Upon reaching the building, he sees the trainees getting snacks at some stalls and suddenly he got the urge to buy sweets. He walks to a stall selling sweets and goods, and Junghwan just looks in amazement from the colors glowing all around until he didn't notice he was the one next to order. The seller was in a rush since a lot of people were buying in his store, half a minute passed... Junghwan isn't still in reality and kept on daydreaming about the candies, sweets and everything nice he could eat.

"Hey mister! You! Fat guy! Are you going to buy or not?!" The seller screamed in anger as the people around then were looking strange looks now at Junghwan.

Junghwan's mind registers as he heard the word fat. He looks around and bowed politely, immediately running away from the scene. He doesn't know if he should have tears pooling in his eyes or as it is just keep the world flowing around him knowing that what the seller said was right, he couldn't oblige anything against him. Junghwan shook his head in disappointment while sitting beside a nearby bush, where nobody really went. He ran his finger to his hair in frustration, "Dumb." Smacks head. "Dumb." Another one. "Dumb" And another one.

"Hey what are you muttering back there?" Junghwan shrieks a little and topples down on the ground from the shock of whom has spoke, it was familiar, low... and deep voice.

Sunwoo poked his head a little from behind a tree. "I'm taking a rest here, don't mutter words." He casually said and leaned his head back, closing his eyes.

"Pardon?" Junghwan lifted himself up and patted away the dirt from his jeans. "I'm having a hard time than you resting, sir." Junghwan's eyebrow twitches as he walked over to face the boy.

Sunwoo just shrugged and ignore what Junghwan said.

"Well, that's not very nice. Mister..." Junghwan stops the tracks in his words as Sunwoo raised an eyebrow, looking at him.

"Ah, you're the laughing boy." He blinks, and just after he takes a nap again. There was a beeping sound from his phone. "Damn it."

He stood up and put his hands on his pockets. Junghwan was still back on the words Sunwoo just said... How did he know that I'm some 'laughing boy'? -- He must be some friend of Jinyoung, 'cause he looks like a trainee from here.

Sunwoo was planning to walk away and leave Junghwan alone but he stopped at his tracks and, took a step back, taking a glance at Junghwan with a blank face. He fished out something from his pocket and Junghwan looked what it was.

"Jinyoung hyung told me to give this to you." A small pack of candies were now in front of Junghwan's eyes.

"Oh, wow! Really?!" Junghwan exclaimed as he took the small pack happily, grinning as he opened the pack, his eyes glued to its' contents. "Heol, th--" He stops on his words as he was to stare to Sunwoo and thank him, but he was already gone.

"Well... that's creepy." He shrugged off and started to walk home. He didn't meet Jinyoung today, and as might as well he's now busy training. "Anyways! At least I got candies~" Junghwan happily hopped off home.

Sunwoo chuckles as he looks at Junghwan's silhouette fading from the distance. "This is why you're fat." He shooked his head in disapproval and actually walked back to the building for training.