[03]

sweet boy

 

Junghwan scratched his nose lightly while the leftover candies he didn't get to eat was put on his jar of assorted candies. He smiles lightly as he remembered giving a whole jar, full of candies, to kids last year when they did trick-or-treating. Well, of course the trio joining in the fun after giving all candies. Scaring the hell out of the kids' souls which made them go back to their homes, and leaving three idiots laughing in unison at Junghwan's home. Well after that, he ran to his bedroom, throwing himself on the bed while clicking the remote control that he expertly handled while just turning on the television's power. While, fishing his phone that fell out of his pockets unto the ruffled blankets of his bed, he pops a container of Pringles -- where nobody really knew where that came from -- and shifting comfortably as he gets his 'human-quacking' phone when he gets a message from Gongchan.

Ah, hyung. About that, we did go. Jinyoungie hyung just didn't want to bother you or such hehe~

The older pouts a duck face, and immediately pops a chip into his mouth. Replying back:

Ohh?? Is that so? Pftt, you guys shouldn't bother. My parents aren't even home most of the time! Since when did you guys even thought like that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chanshik was sweating a little bit because of the tension and thinking what to reply... well, he decided that he has 'pretended' to sleep and forgot replying to his hyung 'accidentally.' Well, on the other hand, Junghwan didn't mind but after 30 minutes of no quacking -- he had thought the kid was sleeping now... but actually, he was just snuggling to his fox-eyed hyung on the sofa while his mom was out for movies with her friends. Junghwan hummed and just watched more shows, eating alongside of course.

 

Meanwhile, Sunwoo. Well, he had a bad habit that he rarely does. Sometimes, alongside his Shinwoo hyung. Like now...

Drinking. Soju or beer, anything that may be related to alcohol.

He didn't have a problem today, but his hyung did. They were hanging out at his hyung's house. As a good friend, he was just paying the good company that Dongwoo has given for the past times.

"You know, it shouldn't have gone bankrupted if that lady didn't interfere with my..." Dongwoo hiccuped. "Land estate."

Sunwoo just drank a shot, nodding as if he understands what his hyung's feelings were right now. They were far by 10 bottles of alcohol now, 6 to his hyung, 4 to himself. Sunwoo doesn't know why he got that far, 4 bottles seemed a lot to him. But in his state now, he didn't really mind.

"But you know who really is at fault? My parents. Letting me take over business so early that I couldn't even get to enjoy this ty life." The incoherance of the word Dongwoo used made Sunwoo groggily open his eyes and gulp more of the burning taste lingering on his throat.

"Ah hyung, let's tidy you up to bed. We'll solve this tomorrow."  The younger patted his hyung's shoulder as he already heard loud snoring, he attempted to assist his hyung to his room, but Dongwoo was heavy as a rock. Well, Sunwoo decided to leave his hyung like that. His head was too dizzy to get his hyung some pillows or blanket. But surprisingly, he could swing out one last bottle  of alcohol from the fridge and just walk out drunk straight to the main door. It was a dumb move to go home drunk at night, especially in his underage state of his. Well, his instincts had defied him.

Turning left and right, sometimes running in circles, getting his head thump on a tree trunk, drinking the bottle of alcohol that he took  (rather than stole) on the sidewalks, almost getting hit by a motorcycle -- with the owner of it giving him the bad finger, Sunwoo replies a flirty wink after that -- peeing secretly on a dog's water bowl, and in his tiredness he arrived his home, ringing the doorbell multiple times. "Heyyy! Open the door! Annoying parents of mine! Open it!!"

And in his mistake, it wasn't his house. But, he should actually be lucky and thankful that it wasn't, because he really won't get the opportunity to sleep on his bed.

Because it was Sandeul's house, uncoincidentally.

The chubby boy was already sleeping with his mouth open, snoring a little and before his saliva dropped, he had already woken up from the annoying sound of the doorbell and a faint voice that sounded not so familiar to his ears. He fumbled with his hair and looked at the wall clock, "What in the world?" But his mind alarmed him that his parents might've come home so he rushed immediately down the stairs and straight outside the door, but his tracks had stopped in place when it wasn't the sound of his parents. It was a drunk unfamiliar guy.

"I'm gonna sleep! Open it!!" Junghwan swore he was going to call the police already but there was a feeling that he had to check on the person first. He took careful steps, approaching the gate. Tip-toeing a little bit to peek outside when he was a ruler apart from the gates, it was surprisingly the person he didn't expect to see.

"Yah! You're not my mom... ROBBERER! THERE'S A ROBBERER IN MY HOUSE!!" Sunwoo immediately exclaimed. Junghwan didn't take any more time and just had to pull the helpless kid inside his gates while covering his mouth. Junghwan was grossed out with the saliva slowly dripping from his hand but he just couldn't help to get accused wrongly and get into somebody else's problem.

"Hey! Can you just please shut the hell up?" Junghwan hissed with his eyes closed in a squeeze as he wrestled the struggling-slash-squirming-slash-muffling kid to the ground. "This isn't your home. You got the wrong address!"

But in his confusion there was no reply after that, also Sunwoo had stopped moving too much and the hot breathing below his hands has gone. He shot his eyes wide open from the thought of he might've just took the kid's life. "Yah! Yah! Are you alive?" He was freaking out because he might've gave the pressure too hard, not giving enough air to breathe. He pulled his courage together and listened to the latter's heartbeart.

"Thank goodness." He sighed in relief as he had sat down and leaned his head back from the tiredness.

But, I have a problem... Junghwan thought. "I don't know your house!" He exclaimed. Junghwan immediately searched in on Sunwoo's pockets and looked for his phone. But, unluckily. There wasn't any, courtesy of leaving it back at Dongwoo's house in accident. And he exhaled in sort of disappointment, carrying then after Sunwoo's heavy body. His nose kind of burning from the stench of alcohol that he has only noticed now.

"I have no choice. You're going to spend the night here."