I'm not gay

Me, Her and her Boyfriend

 I'm not gay

 

The sad fate of being misunderstood 24/7

 

 

It was finally Monday morning, the morning Benji had actually hoped for a change to the better regarding his recent conflict with Eunjung. After he had rescued Eunjung from her own decision to work at a host club which had resulted in her being molested by some nasty costumers, he was quite sure that everything would get better. At least he was constantly praying for it. Once the night had passed during which he had slept over at Eunjung’s place, he had snuck out early in the morning, being a bit scared that the magic occurring between the two was gone once the first sun rays touched his beautiful crush’s soft cheeks. It had been a cowardly move, Benji had to admit it… but as big as his mouth sometimes was, his fear to be openly rejected by Eunjung was even bigger. Nervously, he sat down on one of the free seats, being unnaturally early at academy. Benji wanted to see it himself... if Eunjung had finally forgiven him or not.

 

Ten minutes later, the room was filled with students. One of them of course being Jeonguk who was eyeing his rival with his common arrogant gaze. Benji detested him so much, even more during mensural notation class. While Benji and Eunjung used to have severe troubles with it, Jeonguk was pretty good at it, therefore decoying Eunjung not only with his dancing skills but also with his knowledge about old notation systems not a single person actually needed nowadays. Benji noticed how Jeonguk turned around and waved at the front door, knowing that Eunjung had entered. His mood instantly darkened as he expected Eunjung to join Jeonguk who was sitting in one of the front rows. The boy was already angrily unpacking his note book and pencil case when Eunjung  walked past Jeonguk and sat down next to Benji.

 

"Good morning.", she greeted him very calmly and also unpacked her stuff, her eyes being forcefully stuck at her notes. Benji’s mouth dropped open for a second as he hadn’t expected Eunjung to go that far to directly approach him. A big grin spread all over his face, a little hint of how he was jubilating on the inside. However, they weren’t allowed to enjoy their togetherness as from the corner of his eyes Benji saw Jeonguk grabbing his note book and approaching the two friends immediately, leaving him rolling his eyes. This was Benji's moment!  Why did Jeonguk always need to interfere?

 

Luckily Eunjung kept rather quiet between the two guys, neither talking to Benji nor to Jeonguk. Jeonguk's desperate attempts to start a conversation meeting no response at all. At these times Benji knew when to just keep his mouth shut. He usually always missed that point but when it came to Eunjung, he was pretty good at it. Well… sometimes. Eunjung was feeling uncomfortable, eventually because of what had happened the weekend ago. The best solution was to just hush up the whole incident. During the whole class Benji was grinning over the rejected rival next to his friend, being all upbeat though Eunjung didn't exchange one more word with Benji.

 

 

Eunjung was the first to leave the classroom. As soon as the teacher had ended his lecture, she had rushed outside, taking any chance to talk to her for both contestants in gaining her affection. "Jeez...what's wrong with her today?", Benji heard Jeonguk mumble. As much as she had blocked Jeonguk's attempts go approach her, Eunjung also had blocked Benji's attempts to make her forgive him, too. He still didn’t know what was the point between the two friends. With a sour mixture of disappointment and gloom he was heading outside, last of all students.

 

Already thinking about how he would survive one more lunch without Eunjung, he suddenly got dragged out of his thoughts. "Wait." Eunjung had waited outside for Benji, grabbing his arm when he almost passed her by. "...Eunjung?!", Benji exclaimed, sounding more surprised than actually happy. "...did I startle you? I'm sorry...", she mumbled and took her hand back. "I just...wanted to thank you."

 

The tall student needed a second to fully understand the meaning of her words. Once he got it, he shared a big smile with her. "Nevermind. That was nothing of a big deal anyway… I was just a bit surprised of your way to play the Cinderella, throwing your shoes after me.", he mocked her, acting up all cool, placing his hands nonchalantly in his trouser pockets. If Jeonguk was able to do that, Benji would do it twice better. 

 

"Yeah... sorry 'bout that.", Eunjung said and heaved a sigh, being obviously embarrassed by her own drunk actions. "I hope you're not to angry about that...and about me.“ While saying that, she looked so deeply embarrassed, a light red drenching her cheeks and causing Benji to feel the desire to hug her. "Nonsense.", he appeased her. "I'm your friend. No matter what crap decision you make or how violently you might act, I'm always there for you, right? No need to be angry or sad or disappointed. We're friends.“ Eunjung still looked kinda depressed, making Benji ruffle through her short hair. "YAH!", she shouted. "What are you doing?!"

 

Benji laughed as an answer. He was happy that he and Eunjung seemed to be back on their road of friendship when suddenly someone unexpected showed up in the hallway. “Eunjung!" Bomi and Youngji were walking straight to the two, Benji already sensing something bad coming towards them. Or at least him. "What are you doing here? What's up?", Eunjung asked irritatedly. "We have greeeeeeat news!", Bomi said and grinned. There it was. Great news…yeah… great. Great for either Hakyeon or Jeonguk. But not Benji. "Oh, oh...", Eunjung replied, being left insecure by just watching Youngji's apologetic expression. "You're gonna cook tonight for all of us!", Bomi squealed in excitement. "And US includes Cha Hakyeon! "

 

Benji immediately felt like being stabbed with a knife. As happy as he had used to be a few moments ago, as devastated he was now. "W-what do you mean?", Eunjung asked overstrained. Instead of happiness, there was panic in her eyes. "We suggested a get together with the VIXX boys and they agreed! So we will have a great dinner together! And you'll be the chef tonight! We already told the boys how great your cooking is!", Bomi exclaimed. “And my lovely Taekwoon will enjoy some good food and love me even more dearly afterwards!“ She was squealing in excitement, rather looking like a fangirl than a girlfriend. 

 

"...Victoria also invited Cory and Jeonguk...so how about you taking Benji and Heedo along?", Youngji suggested and this time threw an apologetic smile towards Benji. "Heol..." Eunjung still didn't look too happy. "That's a lot of people to feed…“, she worried and the male next to her could already see cold sweat showing up on her forehead. "If it's too much to cope with, Heedo and me won't bother you, Eunjung.", Benji told her, but she shook her head. "One or two person more...who cares...I've got to cook for a load anyway."

 

♤♡♢♧

 

What Bomi didn't tell Eunjung - but absolutely should have - was that Cha Hakyeon was taking that stupid girl Suzy with him. The guests rolled in one after another and Eunjung was already in the worst mood ever seeing Hakyeon with another girl. The boys' dormitory dining room was crowded with all the people attending the dinner but no matter how filled it was, Eunjung’s eyes were nevertheless piercing through the crowd, attempting to kill her rival. 

 

Some of the VIXX members weren't able to come along, so the number of people was formed by the VIXX members Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Hakyeon, Hakyeon ' s +1 Suzy, the two 24k members Cory and Jeonguk, Eunjung's friends Bomi, Youngji and Victoria and last but not least Heedo and Benji. Twelve people in total would have dinner all together...and some of them hated each other in secrecy to death. Heedo was already doubting that all of the twelve would leave the building alive afterwards.

 

"Do you need help?", Benji asked Eunjung who had started to wash the vegetables which the other girls had bought. He had walked straight into the kitchen after Eunjung, sensing her nerves being strained already - and not only because of Suzy. "You want to help me? Hell no, I know your cooking skills, you'll ruin it all.", Eunjung answered and shook her head. "Then maybe I should help.", Jeonguk suggested, approaching the counter in the middle of the kitchen.

 

“Noooo! Boy, you will leave our Eunjung alone!“, Bomi all of a sudden entered the kitchen, catching Jeonguk in the middle of his attempt to get close to Eunjung. To the boys it wasn’t a secret how biased Bomi was. She wanted Eunjung to be with Hakyeon and Jeonguk was obviously in her way to fulfill that goal. However, Benji couldn’t jubilate to her successful prevention because it included him just as well. “Nobody helps her, so nobody can ruin our lovely meal!", Bomi declared and jumped between the two guys who were about to fight. "But let me help her at least.", Suzy joined the conversation. She was standing in the door, eyeing the bunch of people who were arguing. "I won't interfere in your cooking but since we're such a huge number of persons, let me prepare one dish as well, so you don't get too stressed."

 

Eunjung's glare at Suzy would have killed her in an instant if that had been possible, but instead of rejecting, she was forced to agree to her offer.  The reason stepped inside of the kitchen just at that very moment. "Yeah, let her help Eunjung. Suzy knows what she's doing. Her dishes are great...whereas I'm really curious about Eunjung's cooking skills." Hakyeon stopped behind the counter, smiling brightly and causing Eunjung to blush which left Benji disgruntled. After he had managed to make her blush before, he felt like it was his - and his alone - privilege to see and cause his crush to blush. "Thanks for cooking tonight for us, Eunjung. I brought something for you, see it as a thank you in advance."

 

Hakyeon walked around the counter and approached Eunjung. He turned her around and gently placed a baby pink apron on her, tying it gently around her waist. Just as he was done and turned Eunjung around again to see the result, he gained hateful glares of Jeonguk and Benji in an instant. Eunjung in return got a similar glare of Suzy. "YAH!", the two angered guys almost in a choir shouted out, but Bomi dragged them out of the kitchen into the dining room.

 

The long table in the dining room was already set by Victoria and Youngji, some of the habitants of the dormitory already sitting at it. Bomi was dragging Jeonguk and Benji along, ordering them to sit down somehwere while she herself was sitting down next to her boyfriend Taekwoon. Heedo was sitting on the opposite of him, waiting to offer Youngji the seat right next to him.

 

"Noona!", he called her with a bright smile when Jaehwan suddenly jumped onto the free seat next to Heedo. "Heedooooo~! My buddy! You're so cute! This thoughtful dongsaeng kept free seats for us!", he shouted like an excited child and pulled Youngji onto the free seat next to his. Heedo's eyes looked over to Youngji, all annoyed by her obtrusive boyfriend. Not only did Jaehwan steal her seat…he also prevented Heedo from any chance to approach her as he was sitting in the middle of them like a wall of affection. Unfortunately not only towards Youngji but also towards Heedo.

 

"Yah...", Jeonguk mumbled once he had settled down next to Cory who was busy fixing Victoria's broken phone while she herself was sitting next to him, patiently observing how her favorite item was fixed. She had successfully kept him busy with her crushed mobile device, her boyfriend only pausing from his beloved’s request because it was his teammate to speak to him. "Hyung...do you remember that weird gay dude I told you about before? The one that interrupted my date with Eunjung in Lotte World?“ Cory and Victoria both looked up at him."So?", Cory asked. "That's him." Jeonguk pointed at Heedo, who was talking or rather said been talked to by Jaehwan. The couple next to Jeonguk slightly bend over the table to get a better glance of Heedo. "That's him?!", Cory asked, obviously shocked as he hadn’t expected said person to be around today."Yupp. I don't know what his plan is, but it's seriously pissing me off to see him around here. I mean, is he following me?", Jeonguk assumed.

 

As if Heedo was hearing what the three students were whispering to each other, he turned his head and met eyes with Jeonguk and Cory. Insecurely he raised his hand and slowly waved at them, not knowing how to interpret their pretty thoroughly glances at him. Jeonguk quickly turned away. "HYUNG! What should I do? What if he tries to approach me and Eunjung sees it?", he panicked.

"I'll talk to him.", Cory said and handed the phone back to Victoria before got up from his place. "Hon, do-", Victoria wanted to stop him but was too late. Cory had already reached the maknae and sat down next to him. "Hey.", he greeted him and Heedo faced Cory with a puzzled expression. "Hey...", he replied in irritation, blinking at him like a little boy a stranger had sat next to. "I think we need to talk.", Cory informed him. Heedo's whole surrounding, including Youngji, stopped with whatever kept them busy and instead listened to him with pure interest...except for Jaehwan who was playing Candy Crush on his phone. 

 

"I respect men like you who have no interest in women. But yet you should know that my friend over there is not interested in men. Therefore it would be nice if you could stop lingering around him and rather keep a respectable distance to him. Please, don't make a scene, then we're cool. Deal?“ Cory reached out his hand to Heedo who looked at it in even more irritation and hesitated to even move an inch. "Listen...", Cory went on, interpreting Heedo's silence as an act of rejection, "Nobody wants to discriminate you, because you're gay. But please, my friend likes Eunjung a lot, so just don't interfere. Otherwise I'll need to confirm that you won't do it ever again.", he then warned, patted Heedo's shoulder and went back to his side of the table. "You're gay?!", Youngji asked a bit too surprised. "Who's gay?", Jaehwan asked scandalized,  looking up from his phone. "Ah... no one.", Youngji mumbled and quickly looked away as if she had hurt Heedo's feelings with her outburst of shock, especially by voicing it out so loudly in front of Jaehwan. 

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Eunjung was preparing different dishes, one fancier than another while Suzy next to her was preparing a simple Kimchi Jjiggae. With competitive eyes and obvious malevolence, she observed how Eunjung was preparing Japchae, Kimchi-Pasta, steaks and some great smelling Doenjang Jjigae. Suzy was so upset about how Eunjung managed to cook so many dishes at the same time while Suzy ' s Kimchi stew was all she had to offer and which would completely decline between Eunjung's great looking dishes. Eunjung even prepared desserts consisting of small pancakes, strawberryies and a fluffy whipped cream which looked like little clouds embracing the fruits.

 

The envious girl was standing in front of the pans, the steaks sizzling in it, leaving a heavenly scent.

Suzy would lose Hakyeon to Eunjung's cooking if she didn't to anything about it. While Eunjung was busy setting the dessert in the fridge, Suzy had a moment to do whatever pleased her. She immediately took the chance and grabbed the salt box next to the stove. 

 

„AIGOO! NO!“

 

Eunjung was so startled by Suzy’s sudden shout out that she hit the back of her head at the door of the refrigerator's top. "W-what happened?", she asked and rubbed her aching head. "I'm so sorry, it was an accident...I dropped the salt all over the meat...", Suzy claimed and acted all sad and cute. “WHAT?!" Eunjung rushed over to the stove, seeing all her steaks ruined. "OH NO!" Her jar dropped and immediately she put the steaks out of the pan, running with them to the sink to wash the salt off the meat. Suzy was giggling in secrecy. Eunjung would never be able to rescue that meat again. 

 

Whereas the disaster seemed to be severe, Eunjung was still trying to rescue the steaks. She threw the meat back into the pan, added ingredients such as honey, onions, red whine and cream, the determination in her eyes to save the dish being as strong as a wildfire. Suzy just shook her head and took her stew to finally serve it. Should Eunjung try her best and waste her time on that ruined dish. Who cared.

 

When Suzy served her dish, the others were all praising her food just by the scent it spread. "That smells awesome!", Hakyeon said and rubbed his hands as if he was making himself ready to eat. "But where's Eunjung? Isn't she ready yet?“, he asked and Suzy already opened to tell them that Eunjung was having difficulties in the kitchen. She was willing to ruin all of Eunjung’s reputation as that ‚great chef’ her friends were constantly praising her. Benji already sensed something being odd and was making himself ready to act up as the hero in disguise, yet there was someone quicker.

 

"Why don't you go and lend her a hand?", Bomi asked Hakyeon with a grin. "Yah, I wanted to h-!", Benji wanted to complain but Bomi instantly kicked Benji's leg under the table to shut him up. Like a kicked dog he was whimpering and rubbing his hurting leg. "Well...yeah, I should go and see what she's doing.", Hakyeon agreed and went over to the kitchen, Benji grumpily following him with his eyes only.

 

Eunjung was already preparing everything on plates, just mixing something into the rice. "WOW!", Hakyeon voiced out in astonishment when he entered the kitchen and found all the dishes in front of him. "That looks fancy!" He stopped in front of the different plates, examining each dish before he walked over to Eunjung to see what she was mixing into the rice. "Plums?", he asked. "They make the rice taste fresh and make it possible to eat lots and lots. The feeling you get while eating is completely different.", Eunjung explained with a smile. "Wanna try?“, "Sure, why not.", Hakyeon said and stopped in front of her, opening his mouth. "Ahhhh~", he made like a bird baby which wanted to be fed.

 

A bit surprised by his action, Eunjung grabbed a spoon and fed her crush with shaky hands, all nervous and all scared about missing his mouth. Luckily the rice found its right way into Hakyeon's mouth and when he chewed it, his eyes were shining. "Woah! You're a genious!“ Eunjung giggled and shook her head. Being praised by Hakyeon… the day was saved.

 

♤♡♢♧

 

"Yah...what did you take so long?", Benji asked Eunjung when the dishes were all set on the table and he caught her way too happy but yet attempted but failed suppressed grin on her lips."I needed to finish the rice, okay? Try it, then you'll never complain again over me taking too long in kitchen.", Eunjung barked back at him. "So everybody, dig in!“ Everyone started eating and Suzy was especially annoyed by how Eunjung had been capable of rescuing her steaks. The were covered by a delicious gravy and there was not even a hint of too much salt.

 

"Oppa, say aaaaaaah~!", Bomi told her mostly mute boyfriend, who opened his mouth to be fed with some of the plum seasoned rice. "It's all delicious, isn't it?", Bomi praised the food and smiled. "It is. Can you cook for me some time, too?", her boyfriend suddenly spoke and asked her. Bomi then kept quiet, just making a face and stopped feeding her beloved one to shovel some of the food into her own mouth, a bit disgruntled by how her boyfriend must have a bit by asking her.

 

Victoria and Cory also had started to feed each other. Heedo was looking over to Youngji's plate which wasn't too full yet since she was busy getting enough food on Jaehwan 's. He wasn't even paying much attention to how lovingly she was caring for him. Instead he was bending back to talk to Hakyeon who was sitting in the middle of the table, next to Eunjung and on the opposite of the two brawlers, Jeonguk and Benji. "Noona.", Heedo called out for Youngji and held up some Kimchi Pasta to feed her. "Try this!", he said with a smile. If the other couples were feeding each other, he wanted to join in that row of turtledoves. Just in that moment Jaehwan had turned around, seeing the noodles in front of him and before they even reached Youngji they ended up in Jaehwan's mouth who had snapped for the noodles like a fish for a fishing-rod. Heedo's smile disappeared instantly.

 

Jeonguk and Benji also witnessed all the couples feeding each other. As they looked right in front, they didn't like what they saw. Hakyeon and Eunjung weren’t feeding each other but instead tggey were whispering things towards one another which was almost worse. Both of Hakyeon’s rivals just didn't know what it was about.

 

"Can I ask you something?", Hakyeon asked Eunjung, whispering it towards her ear and tickling her skin. "Sure.", she said and winced a little bit as the sudden skinship felt new und unexpected.

"How close are you with Heedo? The others were talking about that he is actually gay…" Eunjung only shrugged, a bit disappointed of where the conversation was going. She had expected something else when Hakyeon had approached her like this. "I don't know, to be honest...", she told him. "Why are you interested in that?" It sounded as if she accused Hakyeon of being a gossip lover. The boy instantly built up a defensive  posture. "Ah...I was just interested...he seems a bit... shy?  Thoughtful? I can't tell.", he tried to find a way out of this awkward topic. To save him, Suzy took action.

 

Suzy's stew was not even touched which hurt her pride and feelings. Not even Hakyeon had tried it. He was too busy indulging in Eunjung's food. "Oppa, try this!", she told him and directed a spoon at him. She had placed the pot of stew she had cooked in front of Hakyeon on purpose but he didn't try it. So of he didn't voluntarily ate it, she would force her food on him!

 

Jeonguk and Benji also took the chance of Hakyeon being distracted by his friend to show Eunjung their affection. "Eunjung, try this!", Benji called out, armed with a spoon full of rice. "No, try this!", Jeonguk contradicted, holding up some noodles to feed her. The boys looked angrily at each other, bending forwards to reach Eunjung. They didn't pay enough attention and accidentally ripped off the pot full of Kimchi Jjiggae.  It toppled over, the hot stew running over Hakyeon's and Eunjung's laps, both jumping up as the hot fluidity burnt their bodies.

 

"Are you alright?", Hakyeon asked Eunjung worriedly and grabbed some napkins to dry Eunjung's clothes. "I guess it's alright...how about you?", Eunjung asked him back and copied him by trying to get him dry. "I'm alright...but this won't do it.", he said and resigned in attempting to rub of the Jjiggae out of the girl's clothes. "You need something else to wear... let's go up to my room, I'll lend you some of my clothes."

 

"What?!" Jeonguk and Benji both were about go protest aloud but Hakyeon had already grabbed Eunjung's wrist and took her along. When they were gone, the guys instantly picked up a fight. "This is your fault!", Benji whined. "My fault?! You're the one who didn't pay attention and made the stew topple over!", Jeonguk contradicted angrily. "YAH!", Suzy screamed hysterically and hit her fists at the table. "SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!“

 

♤♡♢♧

 

Hakyeon's roommate Wonsik wasn't at home, so when Eunjung entered the room with him, she felt like there was some high tension between her and Hakyeon... or was it just her? "Let's see.", Hakyeon mumbled and looked for some clothes.  "Your skirt and your blouse are all drenched. I doubt that you will fit in any of my usual pants...so how about this?" He handed her some joggers and a pullover. "I hope you fit into them even if they're too big."

 

Eunjung nodded and went into the small bathroom to change into the clothes. She was standing in front of the sink, pressing his clothes against her chest and completely lost herself in the heavenly scent coming from Hakyeon's clothes. They smelled like him. She would actually cary his scent on her body. How exciting was that?! 

 

♤♡♢♧

 

Benji didn't know what was worse. Seeing Eunjung in Hakyeon's clothes or seeing how she and him were constantly getting closer and closer when they got back to the horde of eating people. For the rest of the evening his mood was all rotten and not even Eunjung's dessert was able to brighten it up again. He was more than thankful when the dinner was finally over and the girls were about to head back to their dormitory. The guys bid the girls farewell all together and then separated, too. 

 

Back in their room, Benji threw himself onto his bed. "What a crappy evening!", he murmured into his pillow but didn't get any answer. Heedo was just silently sitting on his own bed, watching the opposite wall. Whatever Benji was sulking about. His frustration couldn’t compete his. Benji just had to face two rivals… Heedo was mistaken as gay by his very own crush. How would he get out of that disaster ever again?!

 

♤♡♢♧

 

The girls + Suzy were walking back home more or less together. Suzy was walking on top of the group, avoiding to talk go anybody.

 

"Yaaaah...how did you get the idea for the gravy? It tasted great.", Victoria wanted to know in the middle of the group’s conversation. „Well...let's just say there was a little accident.", Eunjung answered, stressing the word accident to the extent that everybody instantly knew how she thought about it. Suzy winced and stopped walking, Youngji almost running into her. "Yah, what's your problem?!“, Bomi huffed, never having been someone to let y behavior pass her by easily. She already felt the hostility coming from Suzy and she was ready for any cat fight coming up. "This is unfair...!", Suzy cried out, "I was the one who should have impressed Hakyeon! I was the one who should wear his clothes now!"

 

Eunjung slowly stepped forwards to meet Suzy face to face. "You know why you didn't get to wear Hakyeon's clothes?", Eunjung asked her cheekily. "'Cuz Karma is a .“ Eunjung's friends, standing behind her, all made irritated faces over Eunjung's weird words but to Suzy they all made sense. “And you know, what I gotta say about it?", Eunjung went on and suddenly started singing and dancing like a complete dork to it. "Move , get out the way, get out the way~!"

 

"YAH! YAH! YAH!" Her friends quickly interfered and coveted with their hands, dragging her away from her rival to stop her embarrassing herself. Though, it honestly was funny.

 

♤♡♢♧

 

It was almost 2 AM in the morning when Heedo was sitting on the stair steps in front of the girls' dormitory, drinking his 4th bottle of Soju. He had started drinking at the boys’ dormitory but once he got a little drunk, walked over to the girls' home. He felt like he would be at least a bit closer to Youngji if he went there...

 

Heedo was a very bad drinker, he got drunk easily and while sipping on his current bottle, his upper body was moving as it wished. He felt like being captured on a ship that was sailing over the angered ocean. Just as much were his thoughts circling in his head. The Soju tornado made it hard to grab a clear thought for just a second.

 

Heedo felt mocked by Jaehwan. Out of all guys why did it have to be him? If Youngji just had a responsible boyfriend who would care well for her, Heedo would have been able to accept him. But instead Youngji was dating a child in a man's body who at top of it seemed inattentive and even stupid. Why did he think Heedo was a close friend? How could he take all of Heedo's obvious attempts to approach his girlfriend as attempts to get a closer relationship to Jaehwan?  This all made no sense. Even to the extent that Heedo thought that Jaehwan must have probably known what was going on and was now mocking him on purpose. It was unfair. So unfair, Youngji even believed that Heedo was gay. Thanks to Cory and Jeonguk, Heedo had ended up in the worst position ever. He cursed himself for not saying a word back then. He could have told them the truth. He could have stopped them to ruin his reputation in front of his crush.  It was too late now, wasn't it? Or was there still the chance to tell Youngji all of it?

 

Heedo placed the half emptied bottle next to him and looked up into the clear night sky full of stars that were twirling around like mosquitos in Heedo's current eyesight. If Heedo wanted to clarify the truth, he needed to do it tonight… With his mind set, the young guy stumbled to the spot where Benji had disturbed Eunjung and Youngji with his violin before. Should Heedo call out for Youngji? Or should he do something else, less disturbing to the other sleeping girls? Even drunk, Heedo was mindful towards others. He looked for some little stones and then started throwing them at the window.

 

 

"Gosh,  I swear... If that's Benji with his stupid violin again, I'll rip off his head!", Eunjung hissed angrily when she got woken up by the sound of stones hitting their window. Eunjung was cuddled into her bed sheets, still dressed in Hakyeon's clothes. "Maybe it's just some bird that got irritated...", Youngji said and slowly got up from her window. "Bird? My , if it's a bird I'm gonna deep- fry that freaking bird.", Eunjung huffed and turned around, covering her head with her pillow.

 

Youngji walked over to the window to check what was disturbing their sleep in the middle of the night, just to find Heedo standing downstairs on the gras in front of their window. "Heedo?!", she whispered perplexed and quickly grabbed some clothes before she rushed outside. 

 

When she reached him, he was still throwing stones. "Heedo! What are you doing here?", the girl asked and grabbed his arm to stop him from throwing. He then halted and looked at her in confusion before his eyes went up to the window again. "You're.... here? But isn't that window....", he mumbled. "It's ours.", she assured him. "But what are you doing here?"

 

Heedo kept quiet for a second, his mind went all blank suddenly. What was the reason again he wanted to talk to her? "....we needa talk......a'ight?!", he babbled and touched her shoulder, still wavering from one side to another. "Are you drunk?", Youngji asked and got dragged away by Heedo the very next moment. The boy took her back to the stair steps, where he had sat down first.

 

"What's the matter, Heedo? Why are you drunk? What happened?", Youngji asked seriously worried. "You all...misunderstood...!", Heedo mumbled and rubbed his face. "It's so unfair... I can't take it…" Youngji furrowed her eyebrows and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. This was something else from how she had to handle things with Jaehwan but still she was the motherly caring person who wanted to help. "What is unfair? Do you want to talk about it?"

 

 Heedo sighed and then went on with his drunken babbling. "It's not like you all think...! It's not...Jeonguk.... I like!" His head was so heavy all of a sudden, he needed to push it into his back to not drop out. " The person I like... why does that person loves someone else? I don't get it…" As he spoke, the girl’s eyes rounded. "The person you like? Who's that person? If it's not Jeonguk...then is it Eunjung?" His words left Youngji in even more irritation. "Noooo...it's not her...", Heedo answered, "I'm so close to that person....but all that person sees is someone else...how can I be so close but far at the same time? It's not fair...!" 

 

The guy actually started crying which set the girl next to him in a scandalized mood. "Heedo! Don't cry! Omo...!", Youngji exclaimed and pulled Heedo into her arms to let him rest on her shoulder. "If you need a shoulder to cry on...please, come to me at any time…" She was still thinking about who the person was, he was talking about. They must have been very close...and he got misunderstood every time? Then was he really gay? And was that person he meant… "I won't tell anyone about you liking Benji, I promise... but please, sober up again first, so we can talk about it seriously, okay?"

 

Heedo was suddenly all silent. Benji? Seriously? She thought Heedo had a crush on Benji?  The depression he felt even got worse. While his actual crush was patting him and trying to appease him, Heedo cried even more about how his situation seemed to get worse with every word he said.

 

♤♡♢♧

 

The whole following day, a very bad headache was torturing Heedo and the nauseous feeling additionally to that didn't want to go away either.  Heedo could remember what had happened the last night even though the memory was very blurry.  Nonetheless he was feeling more than embarrassed, especially when he thought back of Youngji actually witnessing his drunken miserable self. Therefore Heedo tried his best to avoid Youngji and instead of joining her, Benji and Eunjung for lunch, he joined the rest of the group. 

 

"Why don't you bring Benji and Eunjung along?", J-Hoon asked the maknae who didn't reply but simply ignored the leader's request. The two mentioned friends were standing in line, talking to each other, Youngji standing next to them. When she noticed Heedo looking over to them, she said something to the others and went straight towards Heedo."Oh no...", he mumbled, turning halfway away as if it would hide him successfully. 

 

"Hey!", Youngji greeted everyone and sat down next to Heedo. "Can we talk?“ Heedo looked at her and smiled uneasily. "Ah...Noona...it's a bit mistimed right now, you know?  We're in the middle of a very important discussion.", he tried to avoid her. "I want to talk about what happened yesterday.", she told him and instantly the others were looking up at him. "Oh...about that...just forget it... I wasn't in my right mind and just talked nonsense.", Heedo nervously told her but instead of leaving him finally alone, she grabbed his hand and spoke gently to the boy.

 

"You don't need to be embarrassed just because you love a man. I can totally understand and respect you for that. Stay strong, Heedo, I'm always on your side and whenever you have a problem or need somebody to talk to, please call me.“ She showed him one of her beautiful smiles before she left again to join Eunjung and Benji. Heedo's eyes were stuck at her back.

 

"Heedo, you are gay?", Minpyo asked with a dropped open mouth.  "Now everything makes sense!", Gunmin exclaimed. "Yah...you should have told us before! We would have supported you!", J-Hoon agreed. The words of Heedo's seniors were meant to be encouraging but instead they left the maknae in pure embarrassment and despair. Heedo gritted his teeth and formed fists with his hands, hitting them hard on top of the table. The dishes were jumping up immediately, same as Heedo who rushed outside.

 

At the same time Jimin who just got abandoned by Heedo like Benji, Eunjung and Youngji when he sat down at the table of his group mates, had watched how intensely Heedo had glared at Eunjung, Benji and Youngji and how Heedo had angrily left. To her the scenery looked different as after the trip to Lotte World she was still strongly believing that Heedo had a crush on Eunjung just as Benji had claimed. Seeing Eunjung and Benji this close must have upset Jimin's crush alone and anger and jealousy crawled up her gut. "This is enough...!", she hissed and got up her place, Choa and Hyejeong looking at her perplexed.

 

Jimin immediately approached Eunjung, grabbing her hair from behind. "You ! What are you doing to my man?!", she shouted furiously. The people in the cafeteria all watched the started fight between the girls. "YAH!", Eunjung screamed and tried to free herself from Jimin's grip. "WHAT THE HELL?!“, "HANDS OFF MY MAN!", Jimin bawled and let go of Eunjung's hair, allowing her to turn around and face the person who had attacked her.

 

Eunjung's hair was all disheveled and she was breathing heavily. "Who the hell are you?! I don't even know you, so who are you talking about?", she barked back at the way smaller girl."You know exactly who I am talking about!", Jimin shouted.

 

Benji who had stood right next to the girls in a frozen shock mode finally tried to stop the girls. "Hey, both of you, stop fighting!", Benji wanted to interfere and his interfering got interpreted the wrong way by his friend instantly. "It's you?!", Eunjung asked in shock but before she could go on, Jimin jumped right at her, pushing Eunjung into the food counter.

 

"YAH! LET GO!", Eunjung screamed and pushed Jimin's head aside, causing her to lose her balance and also crash into the food. She jumped of the counter and tried to win some distance but like a hyena Jimin jumped back at Eunjung. The girls were scratching and pulling each others’ hair like crazy with Eunjung winning over Jimin not because of more strength but because of her being slightly taller. She pushed Jimin away, so she landed on the floor in front of her. "So...", Eunjung murmured angrily and stretched her neck, making herself ready to finish Jimin of.

 

"That's enough.“ Someone suddenly threw his jacket over Eunjung's dirtied shoulders and grabbed her waist, throwing her over his own shoulder and keeping her right there to prevent her jumping off and fight again. "Yah! Jeonguk, let go off me!", she immediately complained and drummed her fists against his back while he was carrying her outside.

 

Benji had to watch how his crush was stopped and taken away by this fake hero.

 

♤♡♢♧

 

"What do you think you're doing?!", Eunjung shouted furiously at Jeonguk once he had let her set foot on even ground again. "Preventing you from making a mistake.", Jeonguk answered all relaxed. He even found it cute how Eunjung looked when she was angry. "Mistake?! What mistake, that pincher attacked me for no reason!", Eunjung barked. "Yes, and we all know now that you would have won...but if you did you would have gotten punished by the principal. And for which reason? Because some random girl picked a fight with you. That's not worth being punished for if you ask me.", Jeonguk explained and really appeased Eunjung with his words.

 

"Aish...! This is bullcrap!", Eunjung huffed angered more about how right Jeonguk was than about the fight. "Yeah. Life's hard.", Jeonguk agreed in amusement. "How about you changing into some clean clothes again? You somehow have that weird talent to get covered with food the whole time."

While Jeonguk was laughing, Eunjung looked at her ruined clothes and covered herself with Jeonguk's leather jacket a bit more. "Yeah...you're right.", she said and sighed. "Thanks for stopping me.“ Jeonguk nodded approvingly. "...ough, seriously...what am I doing about my clothes now? I can't get changed, class starts again in 8 minutes...I won't make it to the dormitory and back again in time...", Eunjung then whined and looked at her dirty clothes.

 

Jeonguk observed her in silence but then suddenly grabbed her wrist and dragged her along. Eunjung didn't know where he was taking her until he opened one of the doors in the hallway which was the boys lavatory door. "What the heck?!", Eunjung squealed but Jeonguk just went on dragging her into one of the stalls, pushing Eunjung in first and then follow himself to lock the door.

"Have you gone nuts?! What are you doing?!", she asked him in blank shock. "Psssht... we shouldn't get caught, so-!", Jeonguk wanted to tell her but the door to the lavatories opened again and made both keep their silence.

 

"Take my shirt.", Jeonguk whispered towards the girl, his voice so quiet,  his lips mostly formed the words to make her understand. "What?!", she whispered back. "You can have my shirt. It's way too big anyway, use it as a dress. Just give me back my jacket then.", he told her quietly.  Eunjung wanted to reject his offer but he already took off the shirt, revealing his well defined chocolate abs.

 

"Omo...?!", Eunjung panicked. "Take off your clothes!", Jeonguk told her a bit more impatient. "What?!", the girl then asked all scandalized again. "..........aigooooo!!!", she whined and quickly turned around. "Don't even think of peeping!"

 

While she got undressed, Jeonguk was observing her in silence, all pleasured by the current view. Eunjung meanwhile was dying of shame, quickly changing into Jeonguk's oversized T-shirt. When she turned around, she caught Jeonguk who hadn't even attempted to turn around while she got dressed. "Aigo, why didn't you turn around, you ?!", she desperately asked and watched Jeonguk taking on his jacket and zip it up so nobody could tell that he was wearing nothing under it.

"Did you see me peeping? I saw you peeping at my abs before. You got busted.“. Eunjung pouted while Jeonguk was smirking cheekily. 

 

The person who had entered the lavatories before finally left again, allowing the two students to leave the lavatories, too, without being caught. Eunjung quickly packed up her dirty clothes in her bag and pulled at the edges of the shirt. "Isn't this a bit too revealing?", she asked. "If you ask me...no. It's nowadays fashion to wear oversized shirts and hot pants down under. Nobody will be able to tell that you don't were shorts but think so instead, so don't worry.“ Eunjung still sighed. "Well....Thank you. Again..."

 


 

Author's Note:

Aaaaaand Benji is back on the road of broken hearts. But mostly thanks to Jimin x'D He didn't even really do something and still the whole situation got messed up for him again. However, poor Heedo is like always suffering more than Benji. Youngji should finally acknowlegde that poor guy, what did he do wrong in a former life so that Karma is being like this to him? He's too nice, I guess, hahaha. I love the Hakjung moments *-* Benjung is cute, but I'm definitely rooting for Hakjung! And yes, Suzy, take this! *fights her*

- Jey-chan