My moon - Part 5 (final)

My moon

 

My Moon – Part 5

 

 

 

We decided to stay at a place for 5 days , halfway to the cliff. We needed to make some money. I had to make some money. A nice old woman was renting a room for free if I would do some houseworks. I did all of them thoroughly.

At that time, the mornings were very cold but I felt it was nothing comparing to what Jaejoong had to tolerate. I spent the nights with my lover, speaking under a woolen blanket but the days I worked at a shoemaker shop.

 

At evening, I took a boat for the place we stayed, returning to the room to spend the night with my Jaejoong. The winds were against us so by the time we reached the house, the sun was sleeping since quite a few hours. The moon was hidden behind big clouds, I did not feel well. During the journey, I tried to decide whether I should wake Jae up or not when I would have arrived. But I didn't expect the situation to be that bad...

 

« Hug me. »

I was about to call a doctor to treat him, but he didn't want. He only wanted to feel my body against his. I went beside him and I slowly put my arms around his thin waist. He quickly moved to take a confortable position, cuddling up to me.

« I don't know the reasons why I have come down with this illness but it has already hit my vitals. Please... don't spend money on something that cannot help, there is nothing a doctor can do about it. I believe, in my futur life, science will progress.

I tried my best to be a good partner, but I guess I failed... I couldn't be the perfect 'daughter-in-law' that your parents dreamed of, I couldn't live confortably with you. It's because of me that you have lost the fondness of your family and because of me, you are far away from them.

I have been happy by your side. You always had loved me and never rejected me despite the fact that I am a man..I have no regret over this life even if I failed, because I had someone. I had an intimate friend like you. I wandered among rocks and I saw beautiful landscapes by your side. It's true that I didn't reach the Blue Dragon cliff yet but.. »

He sobbed and I was quietly ready to cry. He continued :

«Everybody must die one day, even someone who won a battle against 10 tigers. I am sorry to leave you so suddenly, halfway through our trip. But you are still young my Yunie... I am leaving you for so long. I won't ask you to find someone else. I know you....»

 

I forced myself to be strong and asked :

«You have been ill for a few months, it seemed crytical many times... Why do you suddenly say such heartbreaking things now ? Jaejoong.. »

« Every night, I have been dreaming that my biological mother and father have come to save us. When I close my eyes, it feels as if I am walking in the haze. You know, I would never dare to talk to you like this, if I thought I had the slightest probability of life in me. I know that the road to the next world is near. And that next world is not going to allow me to speak to you like that. »

When he said the last word a moan forced itself from him.

« Jaejoong, you can't leave me ! I don't want you to go ! I love you too much »

Jaejoong took my hand and it seemed there was something else he wanted to tell me, but I didn't understand. He began to pant, his eyes were staring into the distance. He couldn't speak... I called his name a million times. Agonized tears flowed from my eyes like rushing water until I calmed myself when his panting grew deep. Everything suddenly stopped, his hand slowly slidding from mine.

 

My lover came to this world as a man and I don't mind that. My lover came to this world one day... and I believe that us being together was the biggest gift the moon gave us. He told me before his death that his next world is near the moon. He told me that he was still going to look at the moon wherever he was, wherever he is.

 

By the beginning of the following month, I finally reached the place we had to go together. There is a city there, it's where I decided to buy a little house, in front of the ocean. It's a scenery that, I bet it, my Jaejoong would have liked to see. I now live there, alone. I had the luck to meet some nice people who helped me to found a job without asking questions about my past. I am now a succesful restorer. When people ask me ''When are you going to found a wife ? When are you going to date women ? » I answer that I have already an other half. That my heart is not far away and that I will soon meet my mate again..

 

I am not saying that I wish I'll die soon, but I am saying that I wish I'll meet him soon. He is all I had. He is all I have. He is my precious moonboy that guard and lead my life.

 

-YUN HO

 


So here is the final part. I told you that the story would be quite short (I could have done one big chapter but I like the idea of having little parts) I hope you enjoyed it even if actually it's not really what I expected it would be. Thank your for the comments, for the votes and thank you to every reader and subscriber

Lot of love,

-Jul'