My moon - Part 2

My moon

Hi ! I'm glad you decided to read the second chapter. It will be a very short fic and most of you probably understood that it's not going to be the funniest and happiest story that you ever read. Thank you subscribers, small reviewers and even ghost readers~ 

      -Jul'

 

 

My Moon – Part 2

 

 

I had originally planned to live here, studying by myself, so I was disappointed when I received the letter. But I had to accept my father's choice. I feared that Jaejoong would cry when he heard of it, but he showed no emotion. He even encouraged me to go and he did my bag. Only the night before my leaving I felt that he was a little gloomy but nothing else. When it was time for me to go, he whispered to me with a melodious voice, “I will not be there to look after you, take care of yourself. And do not forget that we can stare at the same moon.” I was touched and in a last moment of distress, I held him close to me. I wanted to feel his heart beat against my body. I wanted to smell his sweet fragance for the last time..

 

My world was shaken, I didn't want to leave him alone. I felt like a baby bird that had lost his nest. Our seperation of one year seemed as if it were twenty years long. Jaejoong wrote to me frenquently. We sadly could not write all your thoughts because who know who will read the letters other than us. So we had our hidden messages. Most of what he officially wrote was to encourage me in my studies and the rest were chatters that bestfriends could have. Every night, when I could see the moon shining through my window and throught the leaves of the trees, I would look at it and miss him so terribly. I dreamed of him and his image took possession of my soul. I could only think of him, of his beautiful face, of his several but arousing behaviour.

My teacher did not understand what happened. He said at my father that I was acting strangely and they agreed to sent me home for a while. A little vacation they said... But for me it felt like I was released from a prison.

 

The journey to return to home seemed to pass as slowly as a month. After I went at my mother's home and I greeted her, I went to my little house. What was my surprise when I saw Jaejoong there. He heard that I was returning so he decided to wait for me. He quickly held my hands without saying a word. I was silent too. Our eyes could make the other burn because of the passion of our love. It was like my body ceased to exist, my heart joining his. The hooting of a raptor distracted us, and I finally glanced at Jaejoong's hair. There were so much longer than before. One of my hand was coming closer to his hair when suddenly he kissed me. Not a innocent kiss but a passionnate kiss that I didn't expect. I dreamed of it when I was away, but now I could finally felt his irresistible lips against mine. He jumped to put his thin legs around my body before whispering to one of my ears.

« My dear Yunie, I'm glad you're back. Is it too much to ask you to show me how deep you missed me ? »

I laughed, he didn't change at all.

 

I'm candid by nature but Jaejoong was meticulous and polite. When I would put a blanket or a cape over his shoulders, he would invariably beg for my pardon. If I want to give him something, he would always stand to take it. I think acting like that is a part of him. I mean... It was quite strange for me at first, but I got used to that and I think I pretty like that now. He used to act this way, even after we became really close.

One day, I said to him, "Do you think that by being so polite, you can hurt the lover that you have?"

Jaejoong blushed. "Why shouldn't I respect you ?"

"True respect comes from the heart..."

"And you know that there is no one closer to me than you. It comes from my heart." he answered me that, not happy with what I said. "How can I be rude to you and not respect you if you are in my heart?"

"I was only joking" I replied.

"But you know that most arguments in couple begin with a joke like that. It's not even funny. Don't ever argue with me just for fun again. I could die!"

I pulled him close to me, rubbed his back and whispered nice things to him. He began to smile, oh did I ever write that he was cute ? From then, the polite sentences became a little game between us. We were together with the biggest mutual respect and as the time passed we grew closer.

Whenever we would meet one another, we would hold hands and ask where the other is going. We felt bad, furtive as if we were afraid that the others would see us. In fact, at first we even avoided sitting near or talking too much together in public. After a while, we didn't even bother, who can have suspicion on us ? If I was not far away from him, he would come and talk with me. It seemed quite natural, and it was. I mean, we were boyfriends but friends too.

 

In the evening, one week after my trip back, Jaejoong was lightening candles near the river. That night, the moonlight was very nice and lovely and it was reflecting in the stream, turning the blue into white. We sat together, beside the candles,wearing superfical clothes. We looked at the stars and at the clouds who were flying across the sky, changing ten thousand times their shape. Jaejoong suddenly said «The world is so vast but everyone is looking at the same moon. Do you think there is another couple in the world as much in love as we are ? »

« I think some people like to look at the night sky and gaze particuliary at the moon. But only the moon itself can tell if others are as much in love as we are. »

Another night, we were there again. The moon was full and Jaejoong prepared some dishes for us. But clouds came and darkened the sky, hiding the moon. Jaejoong and I, felt depressed. He said

“If I am going to grow old with you, the moon must show herself. “

But the sky remained dark.. Within the lightening of our moon. I felt bad. We were silent for five minutes or maybe more. To get ourselves into a better mood Jaejoong and I began composing a poem. I started he first couplet, he did the second and so on. After a few couplets we, step by step, became excited and we were saying what came to our head without really thinking. Jaejoong was laughing so hard that he cried tears of joy and had to lean against my body. The nice smell of flowers assailed my nostrils and I couldn't believed I had such a amazing night.

“I thought only women put flowers in their hair but I'm amazed how this scent is so suitable for your sweetness.”

Jaejoong stopped laughing and looked at me with a bright smile.

 

Just as we were speaking, a bell could be heard far away, meaning that it was midnight. The wind sweeped the clouds away and the moon finally showed her beautiful face. We were glad that she finally showed up and so, we ate the dishes, Jaejoong leaning against me.

Suddenly, we heard a big noise from the water, as if someone had fallen into. We looked aroud carefully, Jaejoong was afraid that someone might have discovered us. We saw nothing. I heard many things about ghosts and things like that near this river but I didn't believe them and actually, I couldn't tell Jaejoong. I was worried that he would be more afraid.

“Yun! I'm frightened by your silence!Where did that sound came from and what was it ?”

He was trembling, too scared. I rubbed his back and we returned home. I closed every windows of my house, wanting to make him calm. He was still frightened, me too... I took him to bed and I hugged him tightly but Jaejoong suffered from hot and cold attacks because of the shock. He was like that...It was important to take care of him.