008 || YulSic || I'm Scared

Hands Like Magnet

 

Yuri settled himself on his bed that he shared with his beloved wife Jessica, lying down flat on his stomach.

Jessica was reading a novel, trying hard to avoid her husband’s hand that was now caressing her thigh. She giggled but continued to focus on the novel.

Minutes went by like that; Jessica reading her book and Yuri her honey thigh.

He gazed at her with a look of concern across her face.

“Sica baby, are you okay? Lately you seem distracted,” he remarked. “Or are you pregnant?”

Jessica hit her husband’s chest playfully. “What are you talking about? I’m in my period,” she retaliated, looking at him with a soft glare.

Yuri sat up, his back against the headboard. He cupped his wife’s cheeks and made her look at him.

“Tell me, Sica baby. Is there anything wrong?”

Jessica giggled at his childish but romantic actions, and then shook her head.

Yuri sighed, took his wife’s hand and put in on his chest.

“Come on… you know you can tell me anything, right?” He asked, looking into her eyes lovingly whilst shifting his position so he was straddling her.

Jessica, on the other hand, put down her novel on the side table and smiled weakly, trying to hold in that lone tear that was about to escape any second.

Kwon Yuri leaned in to capture her lips for quite a few seconds and then retreated, still looking into her eyes tenderly. “Tell me, or else I’ll kiss your lips off,” he threatened with a victorious smirk on his face.

“Yuri-yah…,” she hesitated. She spaced out for a few seconds before leaning in to kiss him in the lips. “I’m scared…”

The warmth of her breath tickled against his skin as her lips were barely grazing against his.

Yuri looked down at Jessica’s lips, careful not to “accidentally” kiss her. He then shifted his view up north into her eyes. “Why are you scared, hmm?”

He moved his right hand and cupped her cheek.

The lone tear Jessica was holding back, escaped anyway when Yuri saw it run down her flawless cheek.

“I’m scared that one day you’ll wake up and not want me anymore; that one day you wake up and not love me anymore; that one day you’ll wake up and get tired of me… I’m scared of that, Yuri-yah…,” Jessica said between sniffles, “I’m really scared.”

Yuri was taken aback by his wife’s insecurities. His hands s behind her neck and he pulled her into a very warm hug.

Yuri led Jessica to the kitchen and gave her a glass of water. He sat down in front of her, but Jessica, being the affectionate princess she was (at least to him), sat on his lap and buried her head in the crook of his neck.

He chuckled at the sudden contact. It’s been a few days since they were intimate with each other.

“How can I ever get tired of this…,” he said as a faint blush crept on his face. Jessica’s insecure eyes slowly softened and she felt sleep trying to take over.

“Yuri-yah…, I love you…,” she declared drowsily.

Yuri knew his wife could be one hell of a sleepy-head and could sleep in any situation known to mankind. He chuckled softly as he felt Jessica’s breath against his neck; he was pretty much sure she was sleeping.

“I love you too Sica baby…”

He carried her bridal style and carefully put her on her side of the bed.

Yuri kissed her forehead and tucked the loose strands of her hair behind her ear.

She’s beautiful… how can I get tired of her?

“Good night honey… I’ll love you one more second after forever…”

He knew she wouldn’t hear his cheesy line, but it felt so right just whispering that into his sleeping wife’s ear.

 

END

=-=-=-=-=-

[[A/N]]

You'd better comment or I won't update for a long time!

LOL JK but this fic is going to get slower, because, you know... I've got lots of homework and Chemistry and Add. Maths is killing my brain LOLOL

But if I get enough comments maybe I'll post another one-shot. kekeke

And does anyone want KryBer-centric one-shots?

P/S: you should read this fic: Father of My Daughter

The author is awesome in updating, so be sure to check it out!

And who knew Scott Disick could be so deep. WHUT.

-pfpb285

Useless fact: I suggested the "royalfamily" tag, and right now about 11 fanfics are tagged. Happiness~