Fight over the chipmunk

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so that's why the atmosphere is not good between you two yesterday" Yongsun nodded slowly as she looks at Minhyuk and Mr. Moon who has his fist closed, ready to punch anyone while the lion stand up saying that she have to knock some sense to Byulyi but the puppy holds her tight. It was silenced after that, Like everyone's deep in thought, especially the squirtle who has a messy mind at the moment.

"can I kill her?" Mr Moon suddenly blurted out causing everyone to look at him, Minhyuk holds his laugh and hits his father's arm a little.

"what? she's my daughter after all and we can do it secretly" Minhyuk can't hold it and laughs loudly, while the puppy and lion laughs silently, agreeing to Mr. Moon.

"yeah, and Yongsun can kill you secretly too" Yongsun shot her head to look at the laughing Minhyuk and Mr. Moon who had his eyes wide open while looking at her. And Yongsun laughs softly while waving her hands in front of the old man.

"I'll not do that Uncle, If you want I can help you kill her"

"Kill who?" as soon as Yongsun finished her sentence, Byul pops out making everyone holds in their chest and calm their selves, especially the old man who is slightly panting. 

"Goddamn it Byulyi!" Mr. Moon shouted and Byul makes a cute peace sign that makes her brother and best friends fake vomit and Yongsun admired the cute chipmunk before looking away and pretends to ignore Byulyi. Byulyi then sat beside the squirtle and snakes her arms around the latter's shoulders while the others who are watching are squealing silently, and Yongsun is biting her lips to prevent a smile to form on her face, still looking away to hide her blushing cheeks.

"who are you planning to kill?" Byulyi asked them again and Hyejin giggles while Wheein covered and shush her.

"Yo-hmmpf!" Minhyuk cover's his father's mouth while the old man tried to slap his son's hand away and Byulyi frowns.

"Who?"

"Nothing, never mind about that Byul" Byulyi nods at her brother and turns her attention to the beautiful squirtle beside her. She pouted as Yongsun didn't paid attention to her and she tries to pokes her fluffy cheek but still, she is ignoring the chipmunk. the four noticed it and just watched the two.

"Yong-

*RING* *RING*

A sudden ring of Yongsun's Phone cutted byulyi and the squirtle heave a sigh of relief and gets her phone, looking at the message. She hides her phone from byulyi's eyes when she saw that it's from Eric, asking to meet her with Seulgi which kinda surprised her.

"Oh! I gotta go uncle, oppa and kids" Yongsun suddenly stand up, Byulyi's arm slides down leaving her pouting again asking for the squirtle's attention.

"where to, unnie?" Wheein asked and yongsun just smiled at them, giving them a wink.

"To meet Eric Oppa"

"Ohoho! Date it is" Minhyuk shouted while clapping his hands slowly as if he's teasing Yongsun who is giggling, while Hyejin looked at the Chipmunk who is sending glares at her brother. Yongsun then bowed at them and walks off, but before she leaves the door, Byuli's voice was heard by her.

"What about me? let's hang!" Byulyi shouted with aegyo in her voice, Yongsun tried not to squeal and looks over at Byulyi with a straight face and a polite smile, she's still disappointed though.

"Hang with Eun Ae" and that leaves byul's mouth hanging, can't say anything. Mr. Moon laughs a little but then coughs as byul look at her while combing her hair with her fingers.

"I thought that you will gonna do it" Wheein asked the sulking chipmunk in the sofa who is looking lost.Leaning her back against the sofa, byulyi shrugged her shoulders and lets out a sigh.

"I don't know yet, I guess I'm not ready" Byul mumbles and Mr. Moon frowns as he looked at his daughter.

"because of that Eun Ae?" Byulyi shrugged her shoulders as she looked back at her father. Sure, she had feelings for Eun Ae when they were together and she thinks that it's all in the past since she just realized her feelings for Yongsun, but when Eun Ae showed up, she's now all confused.

"I'm confused" Byuyi suddenly blurted out her thoughts and her brother sighed and walks over to his sister and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, giving a slight squeeze.

"do you want to sort out your feelings for Eun Ae and Yongsun?" Minhyuk asked the chipmunk and byul looked at her while nodding her head.

"here's what you need to do"

-----

"sup oppa! Seulgi-ah!" Yongsun greeted the two who have a wide smile on their faces as soon as she entered a cafe. Seulgi and Eric greeted the squirtle back who just seated in front of them

"Aye Yongsun, we want to talk to you" Seulgi started as she rest her arms in the table as she looks at yongsun and looks at Eric who smiled and nodded his head. 

"about what?"

"The girl, Eun Ae was it?" Seulgi asked Yongsun who has her eyes a open a little wide and raised her brow.

"Ho-How did you know?"

"I was there too, to be honest" Yongsun nodded in understanding, so she is the girl Eric is with in the table last night. Then events of last night with the appearance of Eun Ae crossed her mind that made her sigh.

"she was byulyi's first girlfriend" Yongsun take a sip on her coffee that the two bought for her and leans in her seat, the two noticed her gloomy expression and looks down.

"she's the only girlfriend that byul took seriously, but then Eun Ae broke up with her and went to the states for her studies" The two listened attentively to Yongsun while sipping on their own coffee. nodding their heads from time to tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter