Problem?

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hallway is not that crowded but you can hear some girls' annoyed or dreamy voices that is cause by just one person. Some are Annoyed because a certain chipmunk bumped into them while  spinning and humming into a song happily and some are fangirling over the chipmunk. Well who wouldn't feel lucky? A very pretty girl just talk to you and asked you to hang out since she's not that new here.  We can't blame the happy chipmunk.

 

"Wheein-ah~" Byulyi called her favorite puppy and hug her a bit tight that causes the puppy to wriggle in her hold and tries to escape the perfect timing of the fatal lion to save her best friend.

"Yah! Unnie-ah! Are you trying to kill Wheein?" Hyejin hits byulyi's arm and the latter pouts which causes the two to cringe.

"Stop that or I will kill you" Hyejin said in a low scary voice that cause goosebumps on both chipmunk and the puppy. And byulyi laugh nervously and playfully bows at the lion ruffling her hair at the same time.  Soon Byulyi's sweet smile earlier came back when she thought of the pretty girl again. Right! she can't forget the reason why she wants to talk with her dongsaengs.

"Sorry guys, but can you tell Yongsun that I can't hang with you right now?" Byulyi asks her dongsaengs, her voice full with sweetness. She knows the three very well, If she don't go with them, it feels like she's one of those poor competitors in wrestle mania. She doesn't want to get beat up though. so maybe being sweet and her charms will work at the two, and Yongsun.

"Why?-

"Oh! Byulyi!"

before  the lion could asked the chipmunk, a very pretty girl appeared behind Byulyi and greeted the latter and them with a sweet smile. And when she looks at her unnie, dang! She's obviously into her.

"Soo jung! by the way Soojung, this is my friends, Wheein and Hyejin. And guys! This is Soo jung, Jung Soo jung She's new here" Byulyi introduce them to each other and they bowed to each other with a smile. She is really pretty, that was the puppy and lion thought. But what if their yongsun unnie sees her?

"As I was saying, I can't hang with you now since, I will tour Soo jung around the school, and we will just grab some coffee later" Byulyi has this goofy smile on her face that the two wants to wipe away, they can't stop thinking on how will Yongsun react to this. But not to be rude in front of the new pretty student, they just nodded their heads and bid farewell at the two not forgetting to curse on their mind when they saw Byulyi offering her arm to Soo jung.

---------------------------------

"UGH! I hate her..... very much" a certain squirtle murmured as she slumps her self at the couch followed by the lion and the puppy. They are on the Moon's mansion since Minhyuk invited them for a little bonding time. Looking around, Minhyuk sat at the couch opposite at the three while looking for a certain chipmunk.

"Where's Moonchi?" Groans were the only reply of the three girls at Minhyuk and the latter chuckled at them. Seems like a bad they for them, specially for yongsun. Not wanting to tease them for, he asked for the obvious.

"So? What happened? Who is the girl?" Minhyuk leans closer to them his smile slightly teasing, and his eyes is directed to yongsun who sighs loudly and threw a pillow at him, his laugh filled the living room before going back to half serious half teasing look.

"She's into a new girl. She hangs with her instead of us. I understand that she's new here, but why Byulyi?" Yongsun rumbles while another pillow was thrown to Minhyuk who laughs slightly seeing the sight of the whining squirtle.

"What's her name again?" The squirtle looks at the puppy and the lion who both have a tired expression.

"Jung Soo jung" At the mention of the name, Minhyuk stopped laughing and looks at the two like they are joking. She's not here right?

"Who?"

"Ugh! Jung Soo Jung!" Both lion and puppy roared while looking at the frozen Minhyuk and the squirtle who is still whining.

"She's here?" Minhyuk Mumbled but loud enough for the three to hear, confused at his words, The three tilts their head at the side, wanting to hear more. What is he saying?

"What do you mean oppa? Who's here? soo jung?" Wheein asked that only received a nod from the still frozen guy. So he knows her. The only question in their mind was "how?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter