Flight

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH! WAKE UP MOONCHI!" 

Byulyi stirred up as she groaned before opening her eyes to look at her brother who was holding a pillow ready to throw it at her. 

"I-I'm awake!" she shouted before sitting up while rubbing her aching head that felt like she was hit a toy hammer a lot of times. 

"what happened?" She asked her brother as she looked up at him before taking the glass of water and gulped it in one go with a medicine. 

"You got drunk remember? Yongsun was the one who took you home. She took care of you before I send her home" Minhyuk took a sit beside the chipmunk who blinked in confusion trying to remember the last night events. And just like a big wave, it hit her hard as it flashed fast. 

"Oppa...I've talked to Eun Ae yesterday" Byulyi trailed off as she looked at her brother with a small smile, Minyuk raised his brow as he shifted his position a little to have a better look at his sister. 

"I've told her that I love someone and she asked if it is Yongsun and I answered yes. We've fixed everything between us now" Minhyuk smiled widely at his sister and ruffles her hair which earned a soft groan. 

"I'm so proud of you! I know that you will really picked Yongsun ever since" Minhyuk muttered as he pat Byulyi's cheek gently and Byulyi smiled before letting out a sigh and scratching her head. Minhyuk noticed the troubled look in the chipmunk's eyes and he frowned. 

"you seem troubled. Care to share it to oppa?" 

"Yongsun" Byulyi stared at her brother as she muttered Yongsun's name. Minhyuk nodded slowly signing Byulyi to continue what she was going to share to him. He himself know already the reason but he wanted to made sure that it was what he was thinking and he wants to hear what Byulyi is feeling at the moment. 

"Is she going to States?" And with that question, Minhyuk froze and just stared back at his sister, suddenly remembering Yongsun's request. 

"Oppa! Minhyuk oppa!" A loud voice and a knock on their door had woken up Minhyuk in his slumber and he rushed towards their front door to open it revealing a drunk sleeping chimpunk being carried by the already tired squirtle who is slightly panting. 

"Oh my! What happened to Byulyi?" Minhyuk gasped as he hurriedly helped the squirtle and locked their door before guiding the chipmunk in her room. 

"she got drunk but I don't really know the reason though, The bartender of th club just called me and I quickly went to get her" Yongsun stared at the chipmunk before looking at Minhyuk who is still confused at the reason why his sister drink. Sitting beside the sleeping chipmunk, he watched Yongsun as she went downstairs and took a big bowl of cold water and a towel before getting back to where byulyi is and aid the sleeping chipmunk. After Yongsun wiped Byulyi's face down to her neck, she tuck the younger in bed for the chipmunk to sleep peacefully, Minhyuk smiled at Yongsun as soon as Yongsun finished and looked at his way. 

"thank you for taking care of the chipmunk though I know you still slightly hate her- 

"nah, I don't hate her oppa, I can't hate her" Yongsun muttered while looking at byulyi again and sighed, sitting beside Minhyuk, tears began to escaped in her eyes.

"Appa wants me to go to states, he probably told uncle about it that's why Byulyi found out. I don't want her to know" 

"When is your flightl?"

"the day after tomorrow. I can't stop Appa" Minhyuk sighed and pulled yongsun into his arms as he comforted the crying girl. He doesn't know what to do as well, he can't think of anything to stop it right now. Even though he badly wants to tell Yongsun about Byulyi's feelings, he can't because he respect his sister. 

"Oppa~ I have a request" Yongsun mumbles softly as she looked up at Minhyuk, the older guy hummed and looked back at the squirtle. 

"What is it?" 

"Don't tell Byulyi about it.If she ask, just lie about it. I don't want her to find out" Yongsun pleaded while trying to stop her tears, Minhyuk was confused. 

"Why?" 

"I just don't want to see her maybe in the airport. It'll be hard for me to leave" 

"She'll be hurt, you're her best friend- 

"that's why... I'll always be a best friend for her! I know she'll be hurt but it's nothing from the pain that I've been feeling for years. Just please oppa" Yongsun sobs and Minhyuk sighed, caressing the squirtle's hair gently before looking at the chipmunk that was sleeping peacefully. He knows that Byulyi will really be hurt now that the chipmunk loves the squirtle, but seeing Yongsun plead like that and remembering all of Yongsun's pain. He was pushed to agree. 

"Okay then" 

 

"No, You know that she'll tell it to me as well right? Appa is just probably joking with you" Minhyuk tried to laugh and patted Byulyi's shoulder who frowned in thought while nodding her head. Minhyuk saw that Byulyi is still troubled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter