College Sweethearts

A Little Not Too Over You

Ella woke up the next day and looked at the window from her room and soon enough,she saw the pile of snow outside.It has sowed last night,but she never expected it to be this high.She guessed,she won't be able to make it to her Godchild Christening.Chun must have prayed a lot last night,to make this happen as she have this grin in her face as she went out of her room.

Jiro and Calvin was in the sofa watching the TV.Chun is nowhere to be found and Selina must be still in her room sleeping.They both looked up as she entered the living room.They were sharing an apartment near school.Two girls and three guys,in this four bedroom apartment.Jiro and Calvin shared the biggest room and the rest have a room of their own.Both has been constantly fighting and bickering from their shared space.

"Where is Chun?" she asked.

"He went out,maybe to buy the paper in the corner store.Why? You don't have any class today." Calvin said,as he munched on some granola snacks.

"No,I don't have any class today.But we are supposed to go home today for my nephew's Christening for I am the Godmother.But  I don't think I can make it with this pile of snow outside.I am sure it is worst back home." she said.

"Well,I don't think you should travel with this kind of weather and there are travel advisory for today.I guess Chun must be happy now." Jiro said."So maybe you can cook us some breakfast.I am tired of eating this cereals for a week." as he winked at her.

"Do I looked like your Mother? Why don't you go to the kitchen and cook for yourself." Ella said as she stared at him.

Jiro impishly smiled."Come on,you know the last time that i have been in the kitchen is a major disaster.You don't want the fire department in our door again,do you?"

"Alright if i am cooking,you are going to wash the dishes.Why don't you asked your sweet heart to do this for you?" Ella said referring to Selina.

"My sweetheart that you are talking about  is still in bed and won't be getting up till mid afternoon." Jiro said as he shook his head."So much for being a sweetheart,I am hungry now,and she couldn't even get up early in the morning."

And then Chun walked in with a paper in his hand and two cups of coffee.

"Is that for me?" Calvin asked as he was about to take the cups from him.

"No it is not for you but for Ella." he said"You are up?We are not going right?" as he looked at her,but you can see the anxiety in his eyes.

Ella looked at her as she feel like laughing at his expression.he really doesn't want to go home with her.Her brothers must have really scared him off and so is his Father.She shook her head."I better call them,that we can't make it today.it must be worst at home." she said.

Chun smiled and jumped with joy."So we are not going.We can just stay in the house ,and chill." he said.

"How come you looked so happy?" Ella said."Alright,breakfast anybody? Who wants eggs and bacon?" she asked as the three guys followed her in the kitchen.

After breakfast,they helped out to clean up the snow outside as they played in the snow at the same time.They were all like little children playing trying to clear the driveway and the sidewalks.They went back in and have a hot coco after they showered.As all of them huddled together in the sofa in the living room.Chun and Ella,and Jiro and Selina,and then Calvin squeezed between the two couples.All of them are on their senior year and will be graduating this May.They been together since their sophomore years and they were like brothers and sisters to each other,looking out for each other.

"We will miss this once we graduate." Calvin said."Any plans after graduation?"

All of them shook their shoulders,not knowing what step to do next.Only Chun is certain,he has to go back home to his country,to take over his family's business.Somehow,Ella has been having this nagging thoughts in her mind,what will become of them after graduation.Chun's home is so far away from her home.How are they going to survive it? So far Chun has not said anything ,what is his plan for both of them.She wondered if she is part of his future plans.

"I got nothing.I settle whereever I can get a job.And you are going with me Missy." Jiro said , as he kissed Selina on the lips.

"Hey,that is not allowed here.It is not fair for me.Joanne is not here." Calvin said.

"You should have stopped her and told her to go to school here instead of going to Boston." Jiro said."So what about the two of you lovebirds." as Jiro looked at Ella and Chun.Chun's arms is around at Ella's shoulder as he looked at her and smiled.

"Whatever our plans is a big secret.it is not for you to share." as he laughed.

"That is not fair." Calvin said."You have to share.You are not planning of getting married yet,are you?" as he looked at them with big eyes.

"Of course not.We still have alot of things to do,before we settle down." Chun said.

"Good,as long as we are invited at your wedding." Selina said."And i should be the maid of honor."

"And i will be the best man.So my honey and me are partner." Jiro said.

"And what about me?" Calvin said."The door opener?"

Everybody laughed at Calvin....and as Ella looked at Chun,her uncertainty at their status after graduation made her to wonder what could possibly will happen in the future....It is only a few months away from graduation time.....Will Chun still be around and will she be sharing their time together,and yes feel his warmth and his hugs and kisses just like now ???She smiled but how come there is this growing anxiety in her heart that won't go away?,,,,