Introduction

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was cloudy, and the sun was no where to be seen. The air was cold and the sound of cars and people was the only thing you heard outside of your window. You disliked mornings, and never did ever since you were a kid. Your clock was going off, making you sit up quickly.

You slapped the clock across the room, making it stop. You rubbed your eyes, you looked at your phone to check the time. It was 4 in the morning. It was still dark outside, but there were cars and people in every direction. You sighed.

You were able to get up, and make yourself some cereal. You didn't really know how to cook..So you just had cereal every morning. As you were finishing your cereal, your phone was buzzing.

The caller ID said "Hyeri" one of your Mafia gang members. She was your best friend when you two were younger, and you still are now. You grabbed your phone, and answered it.

-"Hello?" 

-"Oh, did you just wake up y/n?"

-"Eh, kinda."

-"We need you at the 'place' right now."

-"Aish, I'll be there wait a couple minutes."

You hung up and washed the bowl you used for your cereal.   Life was kinda different after your gang became the most feared Mafia Group in the country. There were less fights, and people were always scared of you.

You quickly changed into a white t-shirt with black leggings  and a pair of sneakers. You grabbed your keys and speed walked to your car. In 5 minutes, you were there.

"Okay, what do you need." You said while walking in.

"There is a new gang in the city." C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter