Secrets P.2

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG! Seven figures were standing at the door, Jimin, Jhope, Rapmon, Jin, Taehyung, lastly, Jungkook and Yoongi.."Yah, I didn't know they had ing ten people?!" Rapmon yells at Jungkook.

You step forward. "What are you guys doing here?" You look at them with a devilish glare, like you did to Jungkook, making them flinch.

"We came to take our rightful spot as the toughest Mafia Group." Jin blurts out.

"Heh, As if." CL smiles. All of you gang members step up, the boys flinch..

"CL?.." Taehyung flinches..CL used to be known as a murder..But she got released and was never seen by the public again until now. She killed Taehyung's entire family with 2 bullets.

"Hi Taehyungie~ Missed me?" She smirks.

"Hi to you too Jiminie." Yuri giggles.

Jimin quickly looks at her, "Y-yuri..?"

"Heh, You grew taller." She compliments him.

During that time, Jungkook and Yoongi were able to secretly walk to our side, they didn't want to fight us at all.  "Really Jungkook, Yoongi?" Jin notices..

"We can't fight them..." Taehyung and Jimin says in unison.. "Why not!?" Rapmon yells. 

They both sigh.."Fine we freaking surrender." Jin blurts.

"WHY I WANTED TO ING MURDER SOMEONE." Hyuna whines..

"Kill someone another day." I yell. You noticed Rapmon, and Jin secretly trying to escape.

"Oh no you ing don't." You grabbed a rope and threw at them tripping them both. You run up to them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter