Secrets

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had a amazing lunch with Jungkook, and his friends. Luckily, they didn't ask you to pay. You only had a few dollars on you and you were saving it for something 'special'. You told them you had to leave and hang out with some other friends and they just waved goodbye. You wondered what your gang was doing without seeing you for a few days. 

You walked into the 'place' and saw everyone chilling, but when you walked in all heads turned to you. Some gave you angry, some gave you cheerful looks. Hyeri walked up to you, "Where have you been y/n?!" She slightly yelled.

"I met up with that Jungkook kid." I chuckled a bit.

"You did?.." CL questioned, confused.

"Well, he kinda wanted to meet me. I found out he was a old friend." You smile a bit.

"That's great, but were you able to meet the rest of the gang?" Momo asked, looking at her phone.

"Aish, of course." You sighed.

"Who are the rest?" Hyeri looked deep into your eyes.

"Jin, J-hope, Jimin, and Rapmon, also the known as the leader. They didn't act tough when I met them, they acted more like children." I rolled my eyes.

"Pssh. They probably were trying to act cute so they could make you comfortable with them." CL blurts out.

"W-what if, they are using you?" Irene stutters.

"What do you mean, Irene?" You stared at her..with a blank expression..

"What if Jungkook only met you, so they could find out more about us, and they already know you are the damn leader of this gang? You are probably just being used y/n! They know we are the toughest and scariest Mafia Gang in the country, everyone does. Why would Jungkook want to see you again, out of no where? This is just probably their plan y/n. Think about it." Irene yells, but lowers her voice a bit.

"Good point...What if they are y/n? You don't really know...You can't trust them. They are rising to the top. They're probably just going knock us back to second. We worked hard for this." Hyeri was serious..She was also worried at the same time..'What if they are using me?' You thought.

"I'll just try to fool them, act like im friendly with them." You plan.

"But what if they bring you somewhere with no living beings, and just kill you there with you even knowing?" Yuri says, but her voice was a little bit silent.

"Aish, I gotta be careful then." You sound worried, you are worried. You are more than worried, you are ing TERRIFIED!..You don't know what to do, you don't know what's gonna happen..

"Next time you see them, always come to us after and update us and on what is going on..By the way, what's going on with you and Jungkook?" Hyeri smiles.

"Aish after we met we had , alright?" You mumble..

"I KNEW IT!" CL laughs.

"Wh- Y/N!" Hyeri yells, looking at CL.

"I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOING TO DO THAT ALRIGHT!" Your face was a tomato.

"I remember I had after meeting this dude name Jimin, probably the Jimin in that group." Yuri chuckles.

"YAAH! WHAT!" Hyeri confused, and angry at the same time.

"Keke, me too! His name was Chanyeol." Irene laughs.

"What about you Hyeri? You got no one?" CL starts dying of laughter, and so does the rest.

"I might've once.." Hyeri blushes.

"WHAT!" CL's eyes widened..

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter