Chapter 8: The Melting Night

Please Admit It, YOU EGO!!

 

 

The next day…

            All the students were standing in front of the board. They were reading a note that was being stick on that board. The one who passed by will stop and read the note.

            “ Aa~ It’s just around the corner.” One of the boy sighed.

            “Hai~ Sou desu ne. We need to be hurry.” His friend said.

            Inoo stood at the corner and waited for them to finish reading the note. And, suddenly someone patted him on the shoulder. That was Yamada. Inoo glanced at the big watch against the wall and smirked.

            “ You’re early today.” He said and Yamada nodded.

            “What are you waiting for? Waiting for me?” Yamada asked and looked around.

            “No. Of course I’m not.” He replied sarcastically and pointed at them.

            “They had leaved the board. Come one.” He went in front of the board and read the note.

            “Ne~ I can’t read it. It’s too high.” Yamada said. He can’t read the note as the note placed higher than his position.

            “ Ok, I’ll read it.” Inoo hummed and read.

 

 

-Reminder-

Sing and Dance Night Competition

Date: 22 June 20XX

Venue: College’s Hall

 

For the one that took part in this competition, the rehearsal day is two days before the competition starts. The prizes will be announced at the end of show.

Good luck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                     “Yada… It’s on my birthday…” Inoo sighed.

                     “Hmm… Then, we should start with the practice now.” Yamada said and left the board followed by Inoo. After the class end,they went to the hall but as when they open the big door, they realized, there was not only them will practice in that hall. But, seemed the rest will do the same. Yamada turned to look at Inoo.

                     “ Nani?” Inoo asked.

                     “Don’t you think where we can have our practice now?” he asked.

                     “I don’tknow.” Inoo answered slyly.

                     “Who say? I think there’s another one.”

                     “Where?” Inoo asked blurly.

                     “Doko?”

                     “Your house.” He replied and smirked.

                     “WHAAATTT????”

 

                     He stepped into his house weakly after Yamada. He didn’t know why, he felt that day getting darker and darker.

                     “Uwahh… It’s big here.” Yamada said and threw his bag on the sofa; sitting on the sofa and stared at Inoo.

                     “What?” Inoo asked; feeling uncomfortable with his stared.

                     “Should we start now?” he asked.

                     “What? You want to practice at here? I bet you’ll hurt your own head if we have our practice in this living room.” He replied and looked around.

                     “Then, where should we have our practice?” he asked.

                     Inoo sighed and grabbed Yamada’s hand; taking him to upstairs and heading into a room.

                     “Dozo…” he said and asked Yamada to come into the room.

                     “Whooahh… This is what we called, beautiful.” He complimented.

                     “Thank you…” Inoo replied and closed the door.

                     There’s a big piano at the middle of the room; red in colour and looked very beautiful. All around them were mirrors. He even can look himself in the mirrors. Yamada walked around and his face looked very proud and happy.

                     “Can I live here?” suddenly Yamada said that.

                     “What?” Inoo surprised.

                     “Haha… Joudan ne~ I love this.” He said.

                     “I am always spending my time at here.” Inoo replied and played his fingers on piano.

                     “You can play it? You’re amazing.” Inoo could feel his heart was beating so fast and he avoided himself from looking at Yamada.

                     “Then, we should start from now.” Yamada ordered and Inoo nodded slowly.

                     Hours later, they kept practicing and they didn’t realize the day became late already. They kept working hard on their practice and they even didn’t realize their stomach growling because of hungry. Start with practicing their songs and then moved to their dance steps. It’s a tiring day; the sweats were wetting their face and body, but they still moved on.

                     “Hey… Your move was wrong.”

                     “Nani? Actually move to where, left or right?” Yamada replied.

                     “Follow me.” Inoo replied and started with his dance steps.

                     “I still don’t get it.” He replied and pouted.

                     “Let me show you.” Inoo sighed and slowly held Yamada’s hand.

                     “Place your hand at the back here and move to the right…” Inoo ordered while moving his hands. Yamada can’t stop from smiling and staring at him.

                     “Do you catch the move now?” Inoo asked. Without he realized, Yamada kept staring at him and suddenly he felt the pain again.

Yamada’s POV:-

                     Did he hold my hand? Did he? What a beautiful finger? Why I can’t stop from staring at him? Oh, Yamada Ryosuke. Be focus. Ok, ok… Focus… Demo… I can’t… He is so beautiful…

Inoo’s POV:-

                     I can feel my heart was beating so fast. Calm down, Inoo. Just calm down. Oh, please don’t stare at me with that stare. Don’t look at me. Please… It makes me doki-doki more. I feel that pain again? Nande kore? What is this?

                     They kept looking at each other for a long time. Inoo started to feel uneasy; Yamada was nearer and nearer to him. It’s just a little bit more; around 2 cm from each other. He could feel the hot breath. It’s nearer and nearer. Inoo didn’t know why, he closed his eyes and breathed hardly. His heart was beating so fast and he can’t control it.

                     Yamada looked at his face at every inch. His noses; his pink lips; his eyes. He just can’t stop himself from approaching him. He can feel his heart likes spring. He can feel his heart was beating so fast and that was his target. Inoo opened his eyes and started to feel uneasy.

                     “I-I t-think I should move to downstairs. You must be hungry.” He avoided by pushing Yamada away and ready to left the room. But, Yamada stopped him.

                     “I’m not feeling hungry. Just stay here.” Yamada grabbed his hand and had stop Inoo.

                     “Never mind, I’ll make a drink for you.” He avoided again but then, Yamada pulled him inside his embrace.

                     “It’s no need. All what I want now is, it’s you.” He replied and smirked. Slowly, he kissed him and his hand playing around his waist. Inoo melted in that kiss and seemed like he can’t wake up from that dream. Inoo hugged him even tighter.

                     Yamada laid him down on the carpet and started to nibble his ear. Inoo’s fingers were playing around Yamada’s chest and Yamada moved to kiss his neck. And, suddenly the room became dark followed by the storms. He can’t see anything but he can feel his hot touch along his body. That night has turned to a spring and melting night.