The First Kiss

Please Admit It, YOU EGO!!

 

 

           The next day, even if they didn’t have any class on that day, but they promised to come to have a practice.

            “ Ne~ You’re late.” Inoo said as Yamada reached the hall.

            “ Go-gomen-ne~~” he gasped. He seemed like finished from running around the stadium.

            “ What’s wrong with you?” Inoo raised his eye brow up.

            “ It’s-it’s because that lizard girl. She always stands in front of the mirror. Looked at her body that was look like lizard, and she always think that she was pretty much. Yuckkss…” Yamada confessed as at the same time, Sizuka passed by the hall and heard what he was saying.

            “ Shhh… She was hearing you…” Inoo whispered to warn him.

            “ Just let her hear it.” Inoo saw that girl ran and he knew very much, she was crying.

            “ Why did you did this on her? She was your girlfriend,right?” Inoo shook his head and get the bottle to drink.

            “ Iie…! I’m not! That lizard…”

            “ She admitted that with me on the first day I’m in this school.” He explained and just stared at Yamada with a blur face.

            “ That lizard! She will never become my girlfriend. She’s not pretty. She’s just like a lizard and I bet, you’re prettier than her!” the last sentences really made Inoo’s heart skip a beat. Nani kore.

            “ Huh-huh… By the way, I’m not a girl…” he waved his hands as a signal to say no.

            “ Well, you will pretty if you wear a white dress on you. Pfft-pfft fufufu~~” Yamada laughed when he said that to Inoo. Yes, he admitted that, he will look much pretty by wearing that.

            “ Aho…” Inoo sighed and get tired to shout at him back.

            “ I think, one day, maybe you can be my ‘gf’. Hahah… I can’t imagine what will my fans looked like on that time?? Jealous?? Hahah.. I just can’t imagine it.” Yamada can’t stop from laughing and now he kept rolling himself on the floor.

            “ You just shut up your ing mouth!” he got up and kicked Yamada hardly on the back.

            “ Yahh~ Itai!!!!” he shouted and he felt regret to tease Inoo.

            “ Back to the main point, what we going to do today?” he glanced at him. Yamada realized that Inoo was very serious on this, and he must shows that, he was serious also.

            “ We should start from the song. What type of song we want to create? Wait, I meant the genre.” Yamada gave his answer. For a while, Inoo raised his eyes brow then he scratched his chin.

            “ Anou… Pop? R&B? Or… Rock?” he didn’t know which one is match.

            “ Then, do pop! Jpop is easier.” Yamada winked at him. Then they start.

 

            “ Are sure we can make this?” Inoo seemed unconfident.

            “ Of course we can…” Yamada replied confidently.

            “ Then… Start.”

            " Ichi.Nii.San!" 

TIME

Yamada’s part:-

(*)Owari na kieien wo kanjiteta You & I
Sayonara mo betsuni 
ii jan ii jan furi harau

(/)Aieru no kotoba mo
omoide no naka dake
Tokei no hari tometa
futari wa mou modoranai
 

Inoo’s part:-

Kokoro ga sawagu you na atsui kaze ni
sasoware ano hi futari dake no Party
Asa hi ga noboru made katari akaa
mune ga odoru manatsu no umi de

 

Yamada’s part:-

Nan de kimochi wa hanaretemo(pointed at Inoo)

 

Inoo’s part:-


Ne, chotto ki ni natteru

 

Both:-
ano hi ni wa mou kaerenai
betsu betsu no aa ga yattekuru dake

 

( Repeat (*) and (/) )

            

 

            They stopped for a while.

            “ Nice.” Inoo satisfied. Yamada only smiled at him just like a silly kid.

            “ Don’t make that face.” Inoo glared.

            “ By the way, Yamada_kun naa~~” he poked Yamada’s shoulder.

            “ Hai?”

            “ This song is kinda good for your ‘gf’. So that, she can appreciates the time. At least.” Inoo said simply.

            “ Yahh~ You’re right.” Yamada replied and laughed quietly.

            “ We need to continue it. Hmm… Try this rhythm…” Inoo hummed for a while then start to sing.

         

Sa yume mimashou suteki na koto

Sa yume mimashou

Itsumademo

Sa yume mimashou yume no youna

Yume wo mimashou

 “ How’s with that?” Inoo stopped and asked for Yamada’s opinion. Yamada just stared at him that as if Inoo was the beautiful girl he ever met before. He didn’t blink his eye at all.

            “ I-I love those lyrics…” Yamada replied just like a man in love.

            “ I said, don’t look at me with that stares!” he shouted to him.

            “ G-gomen.. By the way, it’s about dream right? Can we put it as the last song?” Yamada gave his opinion. Inoo stopped for a while and raised his eye brows.

Yamada’s POV:-

            He was very talented. Now, I feel that I was very small compared to him. Inoo Kei, why did you looked very beautiful? With your messy hairs, your pink lips and those sweet smiled eyes… I fall for them. Why don’t you just be a girl so that I can love you as more as I can? Oh God… Why I’m saying this? Focus Ryosuke! Focus!

Inoo’s POV:-

            I realized that he kept staring at me? Oh crap! Inoo ignored that feeling. Focus! Be focus! Ehh? He said my song put it as the last song? Why? Is it too bad compared to his song? Why did he so selfish by putting his song be the the first? It’s quiet disappointing me. Huh.. I thought you have change Ryosuke Yamada!

            Inoo sighed heavily and Yamada realized it.

            “ Ne~ Nande kore?” he asked.

            “ Ju-just nothing. What we going to do now?” Inoo asked weakly.

            “ Hmm… You made the song about dreams while I’m about the time. Any else?” he asked.

            “ What else?” Inoo shrugged.

            “ Talk about love?” he said shyly.

            “ …” Inoo replied annoying.

            “ Hmm… Believe?” Yamada gave his opinion again.

            “ About what?” he just stared at Yamada weakly. Looked not interested.

            “ Believe in friends? Believe in love? Believe in relationships? Huh?” he replied in doubt.

            “ Then, just  do it. I’m off. I’m getting tired now. Bye.” He said and took his bag. And, left Yamada. Yamada just froze at there with his mouth hanging open.

            “ What wrong with him?”

            “ Inoo! Chotto matte.” He ran after him and caught his hand.

             “ Nani!” he shouted. Yamada pulled his hand and embrace him.

            “ Ya-“ Inoo hesitated. Yamada didn’t say any words. He just stared on him blankly. Then, he played with Inoo’s hair. Inoo didn’t know why. He melted inside his embrace. He can feel his warm body and his breath. Then, he felt their lips stick together.

            He realized with what had just happen. Inoo pulled him hardly until Yamada fell to the ground. He wiped his lips.

            “ What are you doing?!” Inoo shouted at him.

            “ Ano…g-gomen!” Yamada seemed guilty and regret with what had happened.

            “ Don’t come see me again!” he said and moved away.

            “ Inoo! I’m sorry…” he still following Inoo.

            “ I said, I’m sorry right? Are you listen to me?!” Inoo stopped and turned to face him. Inoo looked very angry.

            “ You think it was easy for you! That was my first kiss!” he shouted and cried.

            “ I-Inoo_chan… I-I’m s-sorry…” Yamada gulped. * What have I did?*

            “ Don’t mess me up!” Inoo hissed him and turned.

            “ I-Inoo…” Now, Yamada can’t stop him. He was very baka. 

Sorry for the bad chapter... :3

uhh ohh... I'll not update later... Cuz come back to school. Crap! Btw, keep reading...

^^v Love it, Read it, Rate It, But don't hate it

TQ. And, Bye. I'll come back. ^^