Chapter 1 — I hate you

Opposites Attract 2 — Mind-Truck!

 

"Jinah ahjusshi!"

"Yah, stop calling me that! Ugh,"

"Tch. Just wanted to say good morning,"

"Well, it's not a good one anymore, is it?!"

"Kekeke. It is to me,"

Ugh. I walked away and headed to my brother's car. Lee Sungjong, you are so dead.

--

I smirked. What is she, PMS-ing? I just called her an ahjusshi. Seriously, Kim Jinah. "Kekeke. It is to me," Oh, yeah. She's pissed. My morning's complete.

She just gave me a groan and retreated to her brother's car. I bet she's cursing at me mentally and telling me I'm dead. Oh well. I'm a girly geek who everyone loves bullying but what they don't know is that I'm also a playful guy who loves teasing a certain girl. Yeah... no one will know that about me. Hehe.

I then started walking to school. It's a long way there. I would want to ride the bus but... obviously and usually, they'll drive away. Sigh.

As I walk, a car passed by me and then stopped. I stopped walking as well and looked to the side, only to see Jinah smirking at me and her brother watching me with normal eyes. Have I told you he pretty much reminds me of Woohyun? Cause he's a flirt and all that. Kekeke. Now, I miss Minah. I just raised my eyebrow and wait for what she's gonna do.

"See you in school, girlfriend," she teased. Really? That's the best she could do? Damn, I hate that girl so much.

--

Good thing school was near so that I actually got in time. I should really get my self a bike. I walked to class until someone blocked my way. Guess who it was.

Third Person's POV:

 

“Lee Sungjong.”

Sungjong halted on his tracks as someone stood in front of him, blocking his way. Sungjong didn’t have to look up to see who it was. He knew it already was…

“Bang Yongguk.” A call from afar called for the buff man in front of Sungjong. They all looked at who called. Yongguk groaned, “What is it, Minah? I’m in the middle of bullying here!”

Minah furrowed her eyebrows as she glare at him, “You know that will do you no good, oppa,”

“Who the cares? I’m doing this for fun.”

“No, you’re doing this for trouble. Leave him alone!” she argued

Sungjong gazed at her with memory. ‘Her name’s Minah…’ he thought, remembering his childhood friend & previous crush who was taken away by his hyung. Nam Minah’s brother told him to move on but sadly, he can’t. He sighed and looked down.

Minah looked at Sungjong, “You. Go,” she simply said. Usually, this girl was really friendly, but knowing her brother, she would anger him and ground her for an immature reason if she smile and beam at him, using her cute tone of voice. Yongguk was the type to be very short-tempered.

Just when Sungjong was about to turn around, Yongguk stopped him, “Yah! Where do you think you’re going?” he darkly muttered

Sungjong did nothing but sigh. Truthfully, he was scared but he had been getting used to it, since, after all, he was the bullied Asian nerd back in his school in the States.

Minah glowered at the oldest, “OPPA!” she shrieked.

Yongguk just sighed and took his hand back, walking away as to show defeat. Minah watched him with a sigh and faced Sungjong, “Mian,”

Sungjong nodded, “Gwenchana. Thanks for… um… saving me.. again,” he stammered, flashing a sheepish smile

Minah just nodded, “Be careful next time,” she was one of the queenkas and everyone expected her to be a jerk, just like her brother. But luckily, Minah was born the other way. She took one glance at him, bowed slightly and walked away.

Sungjong didn’t even look back and headed back to class. Having no other students around, he knew he was already late.

---

Lunch came and Sungjong was sitting alone, yet again. Jinah & her crew came in the cafeteria and walked pass Sungjong. She gave him a mischievous look, and continued to walk away. Sungjong just groaned and rolled his eyes.

Usually, Jinah was never the y type as well. She was just an ordinary boyish girl who changes 360 degrees in front of the people she despises, and Sungjong was one of them.

The other girls sashayed along and went to their usual table with the kingkas. Minah gave her brother a non-stopping glare as the brother just raised his eyebrow. Obviously, his little sister wanted to stop his madness and obsession with bullying.

Jinah sat beside her cold boyfriend and smiled sweetly, “Annyeong, oppa~”

Suddenly, the boy’s gaze became soft as he smile back, “Hey, baby.”

Jinah just nodded and turned to the other girls, “I’m gonna get lunch.” She announced

The others nodded and followed her behind. The boys whistled.

“Damn, Guk. Your sister’s so hot,” one of the blondes said. Yongguk shot him a look, “Don’t you ever try to even hit on my sister again, Himchan,” Himchan just put his hands up in defense and smirked

“Hyung, look,” the tallest one pointed over at Sungjong

Yongguk smirked and checked the girls. It was his perfect time to bully without anyone interrupting him. He and his crew approached the nerd.

Sungjong was going to pop a fry in his mouth until a big shadow fell over him. He looked up and sighed silently.

“Hey, Lee Sungjong,” Yongguk darkly mocked

“Aren’t you happy that you’re surrounded by us hot kingkas?” Himchan smirked

Another one with a mask smirked within it, “After all…”

“You are one girly gay,” another blonde finished

Sungjong sighed, ‘Just because I act girly doesn’t mean I’m gay, idiots,’ he wanted to tell them off but instead he kept quiet.

“You scared?” Himchan continued. The other two just kept quiet and just looked out for the girls. They weren’t really the type to bully. They were worried that the girls might know because everyone else in the lunch room was watching them.

The tallest one spoke, “H-Hyung… everyone’s watching. The girls might-“

SLAM! Sungjong got pushed by Himchan after accidentally cursing at him, “What the did you just all me, nerd?”

The girls looked behind and gasped. Minah raced to the boys along with the others, “YONGGUK OPPA!” she shrieked

Yongguk sighed and backed away with his arms up. Jinah glowered at Himchan, “What’s wrong with you?” even though she hates Sungjong, she’s still against bullying

“He called me a jerk,” Himchan simply said

The youngest scoffed, “We know that’s the truth, Kim Himchan.”

Himchan stepped closer to her, “You know I’m short-tempered, baby.”

Yongguk shot every queenka a look and the girls just kept quiet. That didn’t make Minah stop at glaring at him though.

Suddenly, a teacher appeared the room, “Kim Himchan, Bang Yongguk, Yoo Youngjae, Jung Daehyun, Moon Jongup & Choi Junhong, office. Detention,”

“.” Zelo cussed, looking at Jongup who just sighed and shrugged. The others smirked and went out of the cafeteria.

Jinah gave a Sungjong a look then back at the girls, “Guess I’m going home alone. Again,” she muttered, walking back to get some food

--

After classes, Sungjong immediately walked out the school. Jinah, however, was waiting behind the gates to see if Himchan would get out. Expectedly, he didn’t. Jinah sighed and continued to walk out, meeting up with the person she despised the most. She groaned and rolled her eyes.

Sungjong took a glance and furrowed his eyebrows in irritation, he folded his arms and continued walking. Now, they were walking side by side in the sidewalks. Jinah scoffed, “Will you go away?”

“Yah, I’m not walking to stalk you, little miss I-think-I’m-perfect. I’m here to go home,” he muttered

Jinah just gave him a look and a click on the tongue, “Then go walk in the other sidewalk,”

Sungjong rolled his eyes, “Fine!” he shouted. Why did he have to live in an immature hellhole? He was about to cross the road when a car sped up pass by him. “,” he exclaimed

Jinah got taken aback and gasped, “Are you okay?” she blurted

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

Jinah realized what she had asked and looked away, “I… I don’t care anyways,”

“Yeaaah, sure, ahjusshi,” Sungjong mumbled sarcastically. He looked back at the road and gulped, he paused as well as Jinah. She wanted to make sure he got there safe. ‘I mean… I don’t want to get involved when he gets in a car accident.’ She thought greedily

Sungjong didn’t move an inch. Jinah rolled her eyes, “What now?”

“I’m gonna continue walking in this sidewalk,” he immediately said and walked away.

Jinah scoffed, “Fine! I’ll walk in the other sidewalk,” she said, facing the road and about to walk until another car passed by her fast, “!” she bellowed in surprise

Sungjong’s eyes widened, “T-What the f-“

“WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?” she burst, panting as she clutch onto her chest.

Sungjong gulped, “L-let’s just walk in the same sidewalk, I mean… what could happen?”

Jinah glared at him, “You’re bad luck.” She coldly remarked. Sungjong just glared at her. “If I walk further with you, I might end up in the hospital regardless,”

Sungjong scoffed, “Are you sure you’re not the bad luck?”

“HEY! Be thankful I shoved my brother off before you could get into serious trouble!”

“Help me? More you like you wanted to help him.” He mumbled

Jinah glared deeper, “If you don’t shut up, I’ll-“

Before they could walk further, they were halted by an old woman who was giving them a disapproving look. They were taken aback but then bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo, omonim,” they greeted

The old woman continued to frown as she nodded back, “What are you doing arguing for such an immature reason?”

Jinah’s eyebrow raised while Sungjong stared at her in surprise, “N-Ne?” they chorused

“Don’t you argue for a childish motive. You will receive nothing good from it!” she scolded

The two just smiled sheepishly and bowed their heads, “Ah, ne,” “Chesonghamnida, omonim,”

The students gave her way and she walked further. The two continued to bow and watch her, making their heads bump, “OW.”

“YAH!” Jinah suddenly yelled, taking the old woman’s attention. She looked at her with panicky eyes and a sheepish smile. She bowed, “Mianhae~”

The old woman left with another disapproving look. Once gone, Jinah shot Sungjong a glare, “Your fault!” she whispered darkly

Sungjong scoffed back, “Mine?”

“Yes. Now shut up,” Jinah walked away. Sungjong groaned and went to the same direction.

“YAH. DON’T FOLLOW ME.”

“WHY WOULD I FOLLOW YOU. THIS IS MY STREET TOO!”

The old woman looked back and flashed a worried look, “I have no other choice.”

“UGH. I HATE YOU.”

“AND YOU THINK I DON’T?”


 

 

First chappie. \o/