I Meet You

Ribbon In The Sky

                                                  On the weekend, Daehyun's friends visited him, Daehyun was holding the baby, they all greeted him and the baby. They all sat in the living room, Daehyun looked at them with a smirk and said "I decided the name of the baby....the name will be Yongdae" , Yongguk's face brighten up, he approached the baby in Daehyun's hug and said "Yongdae!" , and smiled with a gummy smile, the baby did a cute sound while looking Yongguk's face with curiosity, then Yongguk did a funny sound which made the baby laugh, Daehyun looked Yongguk and said "I wanted Yongdae to have my name and I knew you loved the him so I gave it your name too" , Yongguk caressed Daehyun's cheek and said "My Daehyun....thank you!" , they all smiled, except Junhong who turned his back silently wiping some tears that gathered in his eyes, they all looked Junhong with a smile, except Himchan who caressed his back and whispered "It's ok" , Junhong nodded and sat silently.

                                                 2 years later, ​they all grew up, they graduated, except Daehyun who was taking care of Yongdae, now his son was 2 years old, in Daehyun's eyes he was a grown man. Yongdae could talk, his first word was of course Daehyun's name, they all had to admit that the baby looked exactly like Jongup mixed with some characteristics of Daehyun. Daehyun decided to take Yongdae in the park, he dressed him with black shorts a bit above his knee, a white shirt and a loosened bow tie, Yongdae was playing in the sand making castles or trying to make different types of animals, and when they were destroyed he didn't mind and laughed innocently. That was the moment when Jongup happened to pass from there, he was walking outside the park, he noticed Daehyun, he had literally missed him a lot, he really wanted to be with him, then he remembered the baby, when he looked to see what Daehyun was looking so happily he saw Yongdae, his eyes widen, he really looked like him, he felt his heart breaking into millions of pieces and realised what he lost these 2 years, he had seen the baby when he was really young, he had seen him when Daehyun took him for a walk, but now he realised how much he grew and that he loves both of them. While he was looking at Yongdae, hidden behind the bushes, he saw that the air took his bow tie, Yongdae just looked at it, he pointed at it and laughed, that was the moment when tears gathered in Jongup's eyes, he wiped the tear that fell from his eye and left quickly going home. Daehyun approached Yongdae and said "No Yongdae, you should watch your things more, you should be responsible" , Yongdae looked down and said in a cute voice "Sorry daddy, haha it's a flying ribbon" , Daehyun looked up in the sky and said "It's Ribbon In The Sky" , Yongdae's eyes widen and his mouth was forming an 'o' , then Daehyun took him from his hand and went home, while he bought a cheesecake for them to eat later when they arrive.

                                         As they went home, Daehyun's friends came, they all sat in the living room and Yongdae on the side playing with some stuff, suddenly Yongdae made a paper heart in two pieces , he gave one Himchan and the other one to Junhong, Daehyun said in curiosity "What's this baby?" , Yongdae said cutely while tying his hands behind his back "I see that Himchanie looks Junhongie a lot and I want them to share something so Himchanie will be more happy" , Junhong blushed like crazy, while Himchan did a shy laugh and looked down, then they heard the other three laugh really loudly and hard, Daehyun put Yongdae on his leg After a long conversation Yongdae spoke again "Daddy Daehyun, in the park I saw mothers with fathers and their kids, but where is my mother, daddy?" , Daehyun's eyes widen, there was a heavy aura right now, Daehyun cleared his throat and said "Baby, I'll tell you the truth cause I hate lies....you have two fathers, me and....and a man that I don't know where he is and I heard he died" , Yongdae turned around to look at Daehyun with sadness in his eyes, his voice showed sorrow "So I have only you.....no, no....I have Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae and Junhong too" , with that the sadness in Yongdae's eyes changed and smiled to all of them, Daehyun hugged Yongdae tightly and said "Thank you that you're so strong and understand" with that he started kissing his big soft cheek a lot, while leaving saliva on it, Yongdae said "Ew daddy Daehyun" he wiped the saliva from his cheek, he left from  Daehyun's hold and ran at Yongguk's hug while touching Youngjae's knee with one of his hand. They all laughed in happiness. Daehyun smiled, the happiness on his face was obvious, he loved that Yongdae was growing a responsible child, he would do anything to make him grow right and give him everything that he needs.
 

*The ribbon that Yongdae wears is the ribbon that Jongup wears in Skydive