The Truth

Ribbon In The Sky

                                                     On Monday, Daehyun woke and vomited he doesn't know why is he so sick, he thought that maybe the drinks were really heavy for him. He quickly went to school without eating anything, he quickly went in the class cause he was almost late, during the class he kinda felt dizzy but the feeling left quickly. When the bell rang, he met his friends in the cafeteria, he was trying to hide the marks on his neck as much as possible, when they sat on the table Junhong spoke first "You ok Daehyun hyung? You seemed really sick yesterday" , all of his friends looked at him with a worried look, Daehyun shook his head with wide eyes and said in a cute voice "No. Everything is ok" , Himchan looked at him suspiciously, then Daehyun started eating too much and too fast, suddenly he felt eyes on him, when he looked he saw his friends looking at him with their mouth hanging, then Youngjae said "Calm down Dae. don't choke on it" , Daehyun sat straightly and ate more slowly. The bell rang for the students to go in their classes, as they were leaving the cafeteria, Himchan asked Daehyun in a silent tone so nobody would hear them "Did you vomit again when I left or today?" , Daehyun looked at him while walking and said "Yes, in the morning" , Himchan felt a something heavy on his chest, then Daehyun continued talking "And I felt kinda dizzy in the class, but not a heavy feeling" , Himchan nodded and said "Be careful" , he exhaled and wished his thoughts were wrong about Daehyun. 

                                                 Daehyun put his books in his locker, then he started walking off, he felt someone behind him being really close to him, before he had time to turn, he heard a seductive whisper in his ear saying "Want a second round?" , when he turned he saw Jongup, his eyes widen, he pushed him slightly and said "Leave me alone!",with that he walked really fast, almost running, he left Jongup behind him chuckling, Daehyun bit his lower lip trying to hold his fear and anxiety behind. When he got in the class, he had maths and he totally couldn't concentrate because of Jongup, he shook his head and tried to focus, but Jongup's dirty words were echoing in his head and pictures of their night were coming in his head and couldn't ignore them. 

                                            As the school finished, Daehyun told Himchan "Hyung, I feel really weird, I really wanna go to the doctor" , Himchan nodded and said "Agree, you should" , Daehyun looked at him cutely and said "Today....can you come with me?" , Himchan looked at him and said "Of course, no need to ask" , Daehyun smiled widely and said "Thanks hyung", then they heard Yongguk's voice "Hey you two, Himchan and Daehyun, what are you saying all the time secretly?" , Himchan shook his head with a smirk and looked down, while Daehyun giggled and said "Nothing Yongggukie hyung", Yongguk shrugged, shook his head and continued walking. Before could Himchan and Daehyun walk away, Daehyun passed out, Himchan quickly caught him, while Yongguk said "What the?! Call an ambulance!" , and Youngjae did as he was told. It didn't take much time for the ambulance to come. 

                                      When Daehyun woke up, he was laying on the hospital's bed and Himchan was sitting next to him, then the doctor told him a happy look to make Daehyun relax "Oh you're awake Daehyun. So don't worry, I will do some checks and then you can go, alright?!" , Daehyun nodded, the doctor looked at Himchan and said "Himchan you should go out now" , Himchan nodded and told Daehyun "Everything is alright" , Daehyun smirked to calm Himchan and said "I know" . When Himchan went out, the other three started questioning him, suddenly Daehyun's door opened and he was coming along with the doctor, the doctor smirked beautifully and said "Everything is under control, I'll just make sure what the problem is" , everyone nodded while Yongguk quickly asked "Is it serious?!" , doctor had no time to turn around but still answered "Eveyrthing is under control" , Yongguk exhaled loudly trying to throw away the heavy weight on his chest. Some minutes later, the doctor called only Himchan in the room and said "So Himchan, it was Daehyun's decision to call you in. So the thing with Daehyun is something really rare....he's pregnant" , Himchan looked at Daehyun's face and saw his watered eyes, Himchan nodded and said "I suspected it" , the doctor nodded and said "I'll tell you and of course to Daehyun what is dangerous and in general everything in the situation of male pregnancy" , Himchan nodded.

                                        They all arrived at Daehyun's house, Daehyun said "It's alright guys, you can go home now" , nobody responded, when they got in, Youngjae went to cook something for Daehyun and the others sat with him the living room, after some minutes of silence Yongguk spoke "So, what's the problem?", Daehyun looked at him, then down and didn't answer, then Himchan spoke "The problem is...", Yongguk cut him off and said "I asked Daehyun not you" , Himchan looked down, then Daehyun said in a cute voice "Everything is ok, I just ate something that harmed my stomach" , Yongguk kept the threatening look and said in low serious voice "I'm waiting" , Daehyun looked down and frowned his face like he was about to cry, he held his tears back and said "Don't put pressure on me Yongguk hyung, I'll take care of it and I'll tell you all soon. Don't get mad at me, I know what I'm doing, give me time" , Yongguk's face calmed and said "Sorry, ok, you're right, I'll give you time...just don't do something that will harm you later even more" , he looked Daehyun in the eyes with a sad look, Daehyun smirked beautifully and said "It's alright" . Then they all ate together. Daehyun knew what he was doing, he just didn't know what to do and how would Jongup react, he felt desperate, but he didn't want to kill his own child.