Things Slowly Coming To Place

Ribbon In The Sky

                                          Two days passed, Daehyun was only thinking about his fight with Yongguk, he knew Yongguk was right, but he also thought that his opinion is right too. It was night when he heard the door bell , when he opened he saw Youngjae and told him "Yongguk wants to talk to you, he's waiting outside. I'll take care of Yongdae" , Daehyun nodded, he quickly changed his clothes and informed Yongdae, which Yongdae had no problem. When he got out he saw Yongguk having his hands in the pockets of his jacket, he nodded showing him to follow, they went to a park, Yongguk was the first one talk "Sorry for my behaviour Dae" , Daehyun nodded, he looked at Yongguk, he smiled fully without showing his teeth and said in a cute voice "No problem Yonggukie hyung" , Yongguk also nodded and said "I know I shouldn't get into your life so much, it's wrong, I'm just worried", Daehyun stopped walking and stood in front of  Yongguk, he said "I know you're worried and I love it when I take advices mostly from you hyung. I'm glad you understand that I can choose alone. I love you hyung" , with that he tied his arms around Yongguk's neck and Yongguk immidiately hugged his waist. Daehyun mumbled "You're like a father to me, Yongguk hyung" , Yongguk smiled fully and tighten the hug.

                                          Yongguk brought Daehyun home, in the main door they found Jongup looking at Youngjae who was holding sleeping Yongdae in his hug, then Daehyun said "What's wrong?" , Jongup turned with a really angry expression but didn't talk, Youngjae pressed his lips together, then said "He wanted to be with Yongdae", Daehyun said abruptly "Youngjae! He has the right" , Yongdae was asleep so he didn't understand what was happening, then Daehyun took Yongdae in his hug, which woke him a bit, then they all heard Yongguk's voice "Come on Youngjae, we're leaving" , then Youngjae's mouth fell open and said "But Yongguk hyung...." , Yongguk nodded and Youngjae followed, he greeted Yongdae and Daehyun, well Jongup looked at Yongguk with curiosity, Yongguk just closed his eyes and open them to show him everything is ok, Jongup relaxed and nodded. When the other two left, they all sat in the living room, Yongdae slept again in Daehyun's hug, well Jongup went above him and caressed his big cheeks, then slightly his small lips and then his small nose bridge, suddenly he looked at Daehyun cause he was close to his face, Daehyun quickly took his eyes, Jongup chuckled cause of Daehyun's cuteness and shyness, he understood that Daehyun had feelings for him. It didn't take long for Daehyun to take Yongdae in his room. When he got back in the living room, Jongup immidiately said "I believe we should tell Yongdae that I'm his dad before he grows up too much" , Daehyun pouted and said "But how?" , Jongup shrugged and said "I don't know. Normally" , Daehyun leaned his head and said "It's not easy. He'll get mad at me and then he'll ask the whole story" , Jongup side smirked and said in a low tone "Then you'll tell him" , Daehyun straighten his head and said angrily "Tell him? Tell him what? That you got me drunk in a party and you..... without my permission?!" , Jongup's smirk was cut and said "Don't tell me you didn't like our heated night" with that he did a dark chuckle, Daehyun's eyes showed pure anger and said "No I didn't like it!" , Jongup said in a mocking tone "Oh my sweetie, I know you liked me Daehyun even though you acted hard to get" , Daehyun exhaled in tiredness, shook his head and said "See, that's why I didn't want to accept you back" , Jongup showed his teeth in anger and said "Look, I know what happened between us can't change, and the truth is that I don't regret it cause a beautiful human was born. Right now, I just want Yongdae to know that I'm his dad" , Daehyun shook his head and said in an angry tone "Alright, let him know you a bit more first and then tell him softly, cause he's still really young" , with that slowly a smirk was forming on Jongup's lips, he was really happy that he had Daehyun's permission now.