Injection

NeffyShorties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Taeyeon.”

 

“Kwon Yuri.”

 

“Dont be stupid.” Yuri spoke sternly. “We have to do this.”

 

“I’m not going to go near that thing.” Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at the small device that innocently lying on the table.

 

“Tae–”

 

“I’m scared, okay?!” Taeyeon shook her head frantically. “You can’t make me do it!”

 

“Taeyeon, you’re a med student. it up! We have to pass this skills lab!”

 

“I dont want to it up! You’re not a professional. I can’t let you inject that scary needle inside my body!” Taeyeon glared at her partner.

 

“I will never be a professional if you wont work with me, Taeyeon,” Yuri argued. “You need to do this, too. I’m willing to get bruises from you, why won’t you?”

 

“I for one, believe that I can do this. But I can’t even look at your hand without not noticing the tremble! You’ll only hurt me!”

 

Yuri sighed. “You want the easy way or the hard way?”

 

“I dont want any way. I’m not doing this.”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes then stomped out from the classroom. Taeyeon watched her friend’s back disappeared by the door then flicked her tongue. She poked the sealed needle carefully.

 

She was beyond frightened. This thin small device could hurt her terribly.

 

Screw the grade. She was not going to do this. Nothing could make her do this.

 

“Tae?”

 

Taeyeon groaned inwardly. She didnt have to look up to know whose voice it belonged. Of course… of course Kwon Yuri would do this. That girl would be a dead cow after this.

 

“Hey!” She greeted her girlfriend with fake eanthusiasm. “What are you doing here? I thought you have tutorial at 10?”

 

Behind Tiffany, Yuri was smirking at her.

 

“Yeah, I do. But my tutor is going to be late for at least thirty minutes,” she explained. “Yuri said you guys need my help?”

 

“Um... No? We got this. You should go back to your thing,” Taeyeon chuckled nervously.

 

“Tiff? Hey, can you take a look here for a while? Am I doing this right?” Sooyoung, the tallest girl in Taeyeon’s class called her girlfriend.

 

Tiffany immediately went to Sooyoung’s spot to help her. Taeyeon quickly took this oppurtunity to drag Yuri to the corner.

 

“The hell are you doing, stupid?!”

 

“I’m helping both of us, moron. We have to pass!”

 

“My relationship with Tiffany is still young and fragile. What would she think?! You can’t use her against me!”

 

“Are you saying she might break it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter