I'm sorry

Unexpected

It's been a week since I last talk to Hanbin and that was during the trip.

I tried my best to shrugged it off, and stop thinking about him but I just can't. 

" Hae Eun, what should I do? I'm so traumatized by my past that I wouldn't let Hanbin in, even when he tried all means and ways. "

" You should explain to him about it. I'm sure he will understand? " She smiled and assured me.

Yeah. I hope so.

School ended as usual and when I was preparing to keep my stuff into my locker, 

I opened it and... my jaws dropped.

All I saw was rubbish and just rubbish. Food, snacks, tissue papers.

" What the hell?!?! " 

" I've already told you to leave Hanbin alone. Not gonna listen? This is what you get. " 

Oh. It was the girl who slapped me.

" Why can't you understand that Hanbin will never like you? Stop being pathetic. " I snapped at her.

" He wouldn't even look at you. You are just. Gross. " Hae Eun exclaimed.

" Just give up will y...? " before I even finish my sentence she pushed me towards the lockers and I swear my arm almost broke.

NO I SWEAR IT FREAKING BROKE.

" ARGHH. " I shouted while holding my arm.

" Chaeyeon! Are you okay?! " Hae Eun asked me concernly.

Just when I was about to open my mouth. I saw Hanbin.

The one that I missed sooo much.

The one that never left my mind.

I was hoping that he would rush to me and asked me is everything alright.

But no. 

He walked pass me as though i was thin air.

He didnt even bother looking at me.

I'm the one that ignored him first anyways, I guess its just you sow what you reap?

" Are you okay?! " Junhoe ran up to me, scanning me up and down.

" Yeah, I guess." 

" Please, you are definitely totally not okay. Go to the hospital for a checkup. " Hae Eun insisted.

" I'll bring you there. " Junhoe assisted me while putting my hands around his neck.

***********************************************

No one's pov.

" Kim Hanbin! " Hae Eun ran up to Hanbin, seeing what he did there.

" You are such a jerk! How can you just ignore Chaeyeon like that when she was in so much pain? " 

" Isn't that what she wanted? She started by avoiding me during the trip. " Hanbin snoffed.

" Hey she has her reasons okay? Give her some time! " Hae Eun glared at Hanbin before walking off.

***************

 

" Her arm is alright. It's just a fracture, she will be fine in a week or two. Just be careful with it. "  The doctor told us.

" Okay, thankyou doctor. " Junhoe thanked the doctor and helped me out.

It was already night time when we went out of the hospital. Wow. Time flies. Thanks to all the xrays and stuff.