Rosemary-Kissed Chocolate Tart

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A truly self-indulgent chocolate that embraces flavorsome enrichment with the blend of fresh rosemary...

 

The bristle of the wind changes its pace as it lightly touches the soft leaves… the sky is nice and vast and seems promising a good day.

“Okay, Mr. Choi. So, will you help us?”

Kyuhyun did not respond as he remained staring at Hwangssabo sajangnim, still with his astonish expression. Then his gaze went on the other man inside the room. Respectable and intimidating. But the man exhibits a kind aura…just like his daughter.

The man is looking at Kyuhyun too. Waiting for his response.

Kyuhyun looked down then after a while shook his head at the adults.

“I—I don’t know what to say, Mr. Park.”

--

Sandara giggled as she glanced again on the raven haired guy beside her. Suddenly feeling frivolous when she makes it sure that they are really currently holding hands together.

They are now sitting on the grounds bench wherein students are deserted…and rarely stayed. The area was silent and peaceful too until they crash in.

The raven lad scowled when he heard another giggle from her. He was forced to release his hand from her grip, much to the brunette’s alarm.

“No. Don’t let go!”

The lad rolled his eyes then held her hands again. “Stupid.”

“Ya!” she snapped. “Don’t call your girlfriend like that.” She slapped Jiyong’s shoulder then she giggled again when she still saw him blushing.

“I never imagine myself to witness one day that Kwon Jiyong could blush a ten-fold like that.” She laughed and pinched his cheek. “That’s so not you and out of character, you know.”

“Seriously,” Jiyong looked at her…more of a glare than a simple look. “Don’t act too familiar with me. I didn’t even ask you to be my girlfriend first. So stop acting like one.”

Sandara stopped from laughing. She then glared at Jiyong too. She freed her hand from his, stood up, and crossed her arms over her chest. She was pouting.

“Apologize!”

She hissed but the raven lad remained stubborn and cold as he did not say anything but gives her a bored look.

That snapped her. “Fine!” she clenched her fist. “‘Maybe’ I really assume too much that you like me. ‘Maybe’ Bae-ah is wrong telling me you like me. ‘Maybe’ I am wrong breaking up with the Prince. ‘Maybe’ you are still a jerk…and ‘maybe’,” she tried to make her glares deathly as ever on him. “I should go back and reconcile with Youngbae-sshi.”

Sandara turn her back and about to leave when she felt his hand around her wrist, stopping her. She secretly smiled at this.

‘Omma…It is fine to act hard to get sometimes too, right?’

“Fine.” Jiyong told in his familiar deep voice after. “Just sit and stay here.”

She shrugged and went back to sit beside him again. Grinning like a fool.

“Okay,” she said after a while. “Let’s make it clear. I am your girlfriend and you are my boyfriend now.” She told in a squeaky voice as Jiyong rolled his eyes. “You won’t call me ‘stupid’ or any obscenities, understood?” she ignored his now smirking face. “Let’s call--”

“How about Miss ?”

Sandara blushed at this as she slapped his shoulder. “That too. You will stop calling me ‘Miss ’. I’m not like that. I’m Dara.”

“Yeah you are not like that…soon.”

Sandara narrowed her eyes on him. “What do you mean by that?”

Jiyong shrugged as he pulled her face closer and quickly pecked her on the lips.

Sandara was stunned after the kiss. She did not even blink an eyelash. She was still staring at his face. Did he just kiss her now? Just very now?

The wind gently passed between them as his face was properly lit by the afternoon shade. His face is glowing as the smirk on his lips added to the perfection scrutiny he was offering.

Her heart started to beat faster again. And she just realized that she held her breath too long while looking at the special view in front her.

“I…I love…you.” She stammered without a second thought.

The raven lad was surprise when he heard it then he bowed his head while suppressing a smile.

Then the brunette blushed immediately when she just realize what she just confessed to him…but the fast beating of her heart remains.

She bowed too, in embarrassment. ‘Aigoo.’

She then suddenly felt herself being pulled up by Jiyong. She looked at him…then smiled after. He was blushing.

“Ya,” Jiyong said rather shyly. “What are you grinning, stupid?”

Sandara pouted as she pinched his cheek. “I told you not to call me that.”

Jiyong smirked despite his now felt like a rubber cheek. “Miss ?”

Sandara glared at him. “You’re hopeless.”

The lad’s smirk turned to grin. “Hopelessly romantic.”

Sandara rolled her eyes then took his hand and dragged him to her. “Let’s have a date!”

--

The remaining time that afternoon was spent by the couple just hanging and strolling in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter