Strawberry Parfait

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scrumptious… very pleasing especially to the taste...

 

"Hey wait!" Sandara said as she was trying to keep her balance and trying her best not to trip. "Where are we going?" she asked her companion.

But then the guy only ignore her and instead,

"I'm hungry." his simple reply.

Finally after a short moment of fast walks and dragging they finally arrive at a certain cafeteria. Sandara stared at the place for a moment, and wondered why he needed to bring her along. But then she didn't dare to ask as she followed him. They are outside and under the shade of an umbrella.

The sun was nearing to set, the clouds that surrounded it, gave a very amazing color as the street lamps where lit to create a light on the pathway.

"What are you going to eat?" was the voice that took her attention away from the beautiful scenery.

Slowly Sandara turned her gaze towards the person who was sitting across her. His raven hairs swayed by the autumn's breeze that gently passed by that moment. The sun's rays touched his face… she stared at him for a moment. And slowly he turned his gaze towards her… her amber orbs met his dark ones.

"Hey," he said as he closed the menu.

"Huh?" was all that she said as she was dumbfounded by his tantalizing dark orbs.

"Do I have to repeat what I have just said?" he asked her, a little annoyed now.

"Ahh… no… umm…" she said as she continuously flipped the pages of the menu.

Jiyong being naturally impatient gave out their orders as he decided what she will have.

"You are a weird one you know that." he told her as he gazed at the orange painted sky.

A vein popped out of her forehead as she was annoyed to what he said.

"Well I'm sorry for being a weird one." she retorted then pulled her tongue out.

"Hn," was just his simple response.

Sandara rolled her eyes at him but all of a sudden something came up to her.

"Hey… hey… what's your name?" she asked, eyeing him.

"None of your business." he answered with boredom.

Not minding what he said, she just rolled her eyes, and took her phone out and set it's camera on. She then went closer to him.

"Let's take a picture… look the background is beautiful!" she said acting like they have known each other for so long.

"Give me a break." Jiyong tried to get rid of her getting close to him.

But unluckily for him Sandara just ignored him, and instead…

"Smile." she said as it was followed by a snap shot sound.

Sandara quickly returned to her seat excitedly.

"You should have smiled." she said to him as she stared at the photo that was taken.

She was standing close next to him, and smiling beautifully while the guy on the other side was not even looking at the camera… Some autumn leaves served as their background design along with the sun setting's glow.

"Whatever." Jiyong said to her in his usual tone.

"Anyways at least the picture turned out fine." she console herself.

After a short moment of wait the food finally arrived.

"Ehhh! Looks delicious… " Sandara said excitedly  then began eating the food that was served in front of her, while he on the other hand wasn't eating at all.

She then stopped for a moment and gazed at him with wonder lingering in her head.

"Aren't you going to eat?" she asked him as she nibbled her food.

"I'm not hungry." he replied to her as he was looking at other direction.

"Calling me a weird one… now look who is weird." she muttered under her breath.

All of a sudden she heard a very sweet and beautiful voice of a girl.

"E-excuse me…" the girl said shyly.

Slowly Sandara turned her gaze towards that person… her eyes shot wide open as she saw a very pretty girl of around her age. Her hair was long and golden of color as her eyes were a pair of colored amethyst. The young girl was standing next to the boy who was sitting across her, and it was evident, she is nervous.

"C-could I talk to you in private?" she asked towards the young raven haired boy, not noticing he is with someone.

"Are you blind, can't you see I'm with someone here? Tell me what you want with me here..." Jiyong said coldly towards her, his glare was frigid.

Sandara was surprise… how could someone be cold to a pretty girl like her? She thought of this but then decided not to poke her nose to their business.

"Umm… C-can I talk to him for just a bit?" the golden haired girl turned to Dara.

"No problem." Sandara replied automatically as she smiled at the girl. 'She's so pretty!'

Jiyong who is obviously pissed stood up from his seat and began to distance from them. Sandara just watched them in full curiosity what was going on. The girl was telling Jiyong something but then there was no trace of any reaction on his face.

"Another confession…" was a voice of the waiter that took Sandara's attention.

"Confession?" she asked him as she turned back her gaze towards her 'companion'.

"Yup. I guess he is going to turn her down… but who knows… maybe someone else got his attention." the waiter replied, winking at her, then drifts off.

"Huh? Who would turn such a beautiful girl down?" she thought as she glanced back to Jiyong and the other girl.

The girl handed Jiyong something but then Jiyong only stared at it for a moment… he then told her something short, after that, the girl ran away like she was crying. Meanwhile Jiyong on the other hand nonchalantly walked towards his seat.

"What did you said to her?" Sandara asked him as she finished eating her food.

"I'm not interested to her." he replied as if it was something that occurs naturally.

"Ehhh! You turned her down! But she was so pretty…" Sandara complained, feeling at loss.

"Don't give me advices when you don't even know my name." he replied coldly. "Lets go." Jiyong said as he noticed that she had already finish her food.

He then stood up from his seat and hanged his bag on his left shoulder. Sandara quickly grabbed her bag, when she remembered something.

"Hey… who is going to pay this?" she asked him.

"The one who ate the food." he answered her blankly as he turned his back from her and began walking towards their dorm ahead of her.

"Aisht… and I thought it was a treat. Aigoo." she said as she paid the food she ate, mumbling.

Quickly after paying she tried catching up with her so called neighbor, but then he was out of sight now so she was left walking alone. Upon arrival to her own room she quickly did her routines. As she finished dressing up, she decided to take her rest.

"I wonder… why he turned her down?" she asked her self this question as she reached for her phone and stared at the photo that was taken before.

"They look perfect together. She was pretty and he is obviously not bad looking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter