Chocolate Ganache

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

french...semi-sweet...scrumptous...

 

His soft hair swayed softly against the wind… it’s no longer styled with his known prefer hair style…and this is the first time she saw him like that…

He faced her…his smile is as radiant as what she remember… he is smiling at her…she smiled back.

“Dara…” he offered his hand on her, inviting her in his arms.

Sandara stepped forwards, smiling all the way.

“My Prince--”

And then the wicked laugh suddenly heard that moment, interrupting the magical feeling.

It is the type of laugh that you won’t want to encounter…and it overshadowed her voice too.

“My Prince Charming…” she panicked as she was running towards the smiling prince.

The evil laugh is louder than ever and her prince is drifting away too.

“Dara…”

“No! Come back--”

But the owner of the wicked laugh finally showed up in front her.

She stopped and stared at him in disgust.

There he was…standing proudly in front her…wearing his unusual shown mocking smirk. His deep stares are playful, evil glinted his dark eyes as he held her Prince Charming away.

“What are you doing here in my DREAM?”

His smirk widened.

“I’m just visiting the girl who fell in love to me…Miss …”

She was stunned as the motion around her made her backwards.

“Miss …”

“Miss …”

It continually echoed… she ran away from him but his voice s trailing her, haunting her…

“Miss …”

“NO!!!”

 

 

With a loud gasp, Sandara immediately straightened on her seat. Heavy sweats appeared on her temples, eyes wide as saucer.

She barely heard the current lecture as her classmates looked at her incredulously, appalled.

Sandara saw her teacher looking at her also, his hand with a chalk frozen in mid air.

But Sandara knew much better than whom, what’s the meaning of her teacher’s deathly glares.

Kyuhyun who is beside her could only hold his head down, feeling helpless… for her.

Her teacher who is staring—rather glaring-- at her spoke calmly but dangerously…

“I can’t believe Miss Park that you slept AGAIN in my class…just thinking I just gave you detention yesterday…are you really that ‘fond’ of detentions?”

Sandara immediately shook her head as a response. She chose to ignore the insulting sniggers of one particular group in the class, led by Sulli.

Her teacher’s brow rose.

“You know what Miss Park…you remind me of someone,” he snapped his finger, “and for that…you are officially part in my lists of delinquent students…” she can only stared at him in horror.

Can’t believe he just labeled her by that name. Delinquency is such a strong word.

“Oh yeah…you are definitely the second place next to your ‘love’ one…Kwon Jiyong.”

And Sandara wanted to faint at the mention of the name.

--

 

“Life’s so cruel… high school life is a nightmare…and I just had a nightmare…why can’t teachers understand that? It’s not that I control my dreams.” Sandara muttered frustratingly, alone, as she walked towards her dorm.

She is so tired this day of another detention. She wanted to sleep already in her nice comfy bed.

 She intentionally avoided Kyuhyun for dinner that afternoon. Because she is sure that he will scold her if he finds out she’s planning to skip meals. That guys is concern of her health…so she’s just avoiding him for now.

As she was walking alone earlier, she purposedly ignores the giggles and sneers of the student teasing her with the name of—she rather not talk about it.

She was about to turn when she caught a glimpse of familiar raven h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter