meeting the bestfriend

EVERYDAY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENSOO

 

**

 

COLLEGE AU

 

Jisoo and Jennie doing groceries and unexpectedly meeting Jennie’s bestfriend.

 

--

 

Jennie was peacefully sleeping, lying with her face flat on the bed. It was the weekends she’s got no classes what else could bother her.

 

“Jendeukie wake up.” A smaller figure appeared from the bathroom looking freshened up. The sleeping girl didn’t budge on her bed instead she pulled the blanket all over her to cover her beautiful face. “Jendeuk wake up now.”

 

The smaller girl started walking towards Jennie’s bed before she carelessly slump her small body on the taller one. She giggled as she squished their bodies together making the sleeping girl groan in annoyance. “Ugh Jichoo you’re heavy.” Jennie whined with her sleepy voice. Jisoo didn’t listen as she playfully pulled on Jennie’s blanket so she could see her face.

 

“Come on wake up my baby.” She cooed as she started peppering Jennie’s face with her kisses. “Jennie-yah my baby wakey wakey.”

“Jichoo-ahh it’s too early please let me sleep more.” Jennie didn’t even open her eyes as she shakes her head.

“NOOOOOO.” Jisoo moved a little so she could straddle Jennie. She lifted the blanket then started cupping her girlfriend’s face with her hands. “Come on wake up please.”

 

Jennie slowly opened her eyes and smiled a little. It’s the freaking weekend but she can’t get enough sleep AH why does her girlfriend needs to be this hyper early in the morning.

 

“Why? We’re going to get groceries today you promised!” Jisoo said sweetly caressing Jennie’s face. “Come on come on get up!” she placed a quick kiss on Jennie’s lips before getting up from her girlfriend. It made Jennie's smile wider.

 

Ah getting up early in the morning is worth it when it’s Jisoo’s face she’ll be seeing.

 

--

 

Jisoo was looking for groceries while Jennie trailed with the pushcart after her. It’s their monthly grocery shopping and even though Jennie would’ve wanted to stay in bed more she couldn’t because hey it’s Kim Jisoo’s decision they’re talking about.

 

“Do you like almonds or banana?” Jisoo turned around to show the cereals for Jennie. The taller girl pointed at the banana one. “Hmm okay.”

 

The pair continued strolling around with Jisoo picking items for them. Jennie was just pushing the cart as she occasionally played with her phone too. When Jisoo finished up and they were lining on the counter a tall girl suddenly tapped on Jennie’s shoulder startling her.

 

“OMO!” Jennie gasped when she turned around and saw the culprit. Jisoo also turned her head since she heard Jennie’s voice. The tall girl smiled as she playfully landed a punch on Jennie’s stomach.

“YAH!”

“Lisa you don’t have to scare me like that!” Jennie laughed pulling Lisa in for a hug. “Oh gosh how long has it been? How are you buddy?” she asked when they looked at each other. “Since when did you come back?”

“Just yesterday I’m only here for vacation though. How are you?” Lisa was all smiles as she talked to Jennie.

“I’m great! Just another year and we’ll be graduating can you believe that?” Jisoo faked a cough which caused Jennie to look at her. “Oh gosh Lisa this is my girlfriend Jisoo!” Jennie pulled Jisoo closer and put an arm around her shoulders. Lisa smiled and offered her hand to Jisoo. “Jisoo-ah this is my friend Lisa we met in high school when she was still studying here.”

 

Jisoo took Lisa’s hand and smiled at her. “Hi I’m Jisoo nice to meet you.”

“I’m Lisa Manoban nice to meet you too.” Lisa charmingly smiled. Jennie raised a brow when she realized that Lisa’s holding Jisoo’s hand a little longer than usual. “Jisoo so you’re a Korean?”

“Yeah I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter