002

Kingdom

Morning came Zelo's mind couldn't stop thinking about last night. He wished so badly that she was still alive, that she could come home - but he knew that she was gone. They barried a body.

"Here." Zelo's eyes opened looking towards the voice, seeing Himchan placing a glass of water and a pizza on the table. "Drink and eat."

Zelo swung his legs off the couch sitting up. He rested his elbows onto his knees, running his hands through his hair.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Himchan asked taking a seat next to Zelo

Zelo couldn't say anything. He knew that if he told Himchan what happened last night and who he thinks saved him, Himchan would think of him as just missing his older sister.

"Okay, then listen to me. I know it hurts. None of us know where to start to even try to make things better. Look at us. Instead of coming together, we are further apart. She's probably yelling at us too." Himchan let out a little chuckle at the thought. "I think we could all agree on that she kept us together. Most of our lives she's always been around and now.."

It saddened him. Zelo looked up at Himchan and a small chuckle fell him his lips. "We don't know how to funtion properly without her. If no one is going to say it then I will." Himchan looked into Zelo's eyes, "Stop being so reckless. Do you think she wants you wasting your life? Do you think that you'd still be her favorite after all the crap you've pulled?"

Zelo looked away from Himchan. It fell silent between them.

"You know.. You aren't the only one who feels like dying."

"What if she's alive? What if she found a way to --"

Himchan looked at Zelo questioningly, "you know she's not."

"Yeah but what if she is?" Zelo turned his head quickly to Himchan, "what if she survived and--"

"And what? Just not come home? Don't start this." Himchan raised his voice

Zelo shooked his head getting off the couch. He knew that this would happen. Maybe he was just thinking the impossible. "She was suppose to be here. She always took the pain away. Always there when I needed her the most." Zelo began to walk away, "don't worry. I won't do anything stupid."

Zelo couldn't stay at home, yet he didn't know where to go either. He walked aimlessly with no desination. Walking around he didn't realize that he was being followed. Zelo being to distracted by his thoughts turned down an ally way, and suddenly felt something ramming into his back and falling to the ground. Zelo gritted his teeth. He just wanted to be left alone.

"Now no one can save your ." A voice said

Zelo rose to his feet brushing the gravel off of his hands. He turned around looking at 3 men who stood in front of him. "Walk away."

"So this is the piece of who was hitting on your girlfriend last night?" A man spoke, who Zelo didn't recognize.

"Do I know you?" Zelo asked

Zelo examined the men in front of him. He didn't know the other two, but the one who stood in the middle who had the knee brace and big bruise forming under his eye. "Oh! The boyfriend!" Zelo snapped his fingers, "how does it feel to be beat by a girl?"

The guy gritted his teeth together. Rushing towards Zelo hitting him across the face. Zelo fell back holding onto his lip. He let out a chuckle rubbing his thumb against his lip. "I'm guessing you're happy about it?"

"Shut the up." The man snarled throwing another punch against Zelo's face but this time he didn't stop. Contiuously the man punched and kicked Zelo around.

Zelo fell limp to the floor clenching onto his stomach. "Not a smartass anymore are you." The guy said

His buddies came up to him laughing at Zelo. "That's what you get for messing with the wrong people."

High-fiving each other, they began to walk away. Zelo began to let out a laugh, pushing himself off the ground. Blood dripped from his lip and the cuts on his face. "You messed with the wrong person."

They turned around, the guy with the knee brace raised a brow. "Do you want to die?"

Zelo smirked. "Like I said, let's see you try."

He gritted his teeth, coming towards Zelo. Clenching onto his fist about to lift them up to throw another blow, when Zelo did a roundhouse kick across the guys face knocking him down with the one blow.

Seeing what had happened to their friend, one of the guys pulled out a pocket knife.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

That voice rang through Zelo's ears. He looked passed the two and saw a girl in a black baseball hat stand behind the two. She wore he hat low and it covered her face.

The two men laughed, "are you suppose to scare us?" the man in the white hoody asked walking towards her. He reached towards her playing with her hair, "sweety if you wait here, I'll show you --"

She grabbed onto the man's finger bending it back and snapping it. The man winced in pain holding onto his hand, "you !" He swung his arm, but she ducked down swinging her leg under him making him fall.

The other guy rushed towards her and as he threw his punches she dodged them hitting him wherever he was opened. Zelo couldn't help but stare. The way she fought and moved, he knew. Even with her being smaller than the men she fought it was easy for her to take them down.

The men laid unconciously as she stood over them.

"Noona..." Zelo couldn't muster up anymore words. He couldn't stop the tears flooding into his eyes.

During the fight her hat fell off revealing her face. His older sister who was suppose to be dead, was alive.