Chapter 3

You saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Here am I again with the next chapter ^^.  I hope you enjoy it.

 

 

On the next day at school Ravi is determined to talk to Leo about what happened the day before. He left earlier this morning, to his mother amazement, to have a chat with the other alpha before his classmates arrive. Luck on the silver haired side Leo was alone in the classroom. “Good morning, Leo.” Ravi greeting nicely and sits at his desk. After a few seconds he frowns because Leo showed no reaction. The black haired male just stared out of the window. Ravi clears his throat and speaks again. “About yesterday… are you okay? I mean so you have any problems? …” The young alpha wasn’t sure how to address the situation properly. So he wasn’t prepared for the others reaction. Suddenly Leo gets up from his seat and left the room without a word. Ravi was confused. That wasn’t a normal reaction from an alpha. Normally, even the silent ones, would tell him to shut up and mind his own business or something like that and if he wasn’t mistaken Leo had a black eye. ‘But the alphas yesterday didn’t hit him, did they? I thought I was there early enough…’ The silver haired male is now more intended to resolve the mystery of Leo.

 

Leo came back when the bell rings and while the lessons he ignored every try from Ravi to talk to him. When finally the bell rings for lunch break the black haired flees from the room. The black haired went to his usually Lunch place, a little bench near the teachers room outside the school building. Normally nobody used this bench so he has some time for himself. Why was Ravi so interested in what had happened? Nobody ever cared if Leo got beaten up. Why should his new class mate be any different? ‘It was the first time some helped me…’ He is confused. Maybe he should talk to Ravi..? ‘No! Never! How would that help? He is just a kid… He can’t save me…’

 

Ravi has his lunch break again with his new friends and his brother. ‘May they can help me?’ he thought before telling them what happened to Leo the day before. “Hm… Leo is bully. He has so maybe arguments with other alphas. I think it’s just as always an argument.” N suggested. “Or it’s about the little talk he had with Jieun. She is very popular.” Ken says. Ravi nodded. Ken sounds more reasonable then N. Or may the silver haired doesn’t want Leo to be a bully… He looks at Yongguk who jus

Please log in to read the full chapter