Chapter 6

You saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

So here is a new chapter. ^_^

Thank you for all the new subscriptions and comments. I’m always happy to read your comments. I notice that I wasn’t really clear that the alpha group of Taesun was expelled from school. Sorry for that.

 

Enjoy the new chapter.

 

 

When Leo enters the school on the next morning, he can hear them. Whispering to each other, “He was again in a fight and he lost”… “I heard he was crying like a baby.” And so on. The black haired omega could have stayed home like the doctor recommended. But staying at home with his mother was no option to him. The humiliation at school wasn’t as worse as at home. But never less the whispering and the staring hurts. Leo fells like crying, when suddenly someone stands in front of him. At first he was afraid that some other alpha would be there to beat him up… but when he looks up his eyes meet Ns. The other omega greeted him with a warm smile. “Good morning, Leo.”  Leo is confused. The other omega had stopped to greet him after their first week in the same class, because the black haired male didn’t answer. “Morning…” was the quiet greeting back. N’s smile just grew wider. He puts his arm around Leo shoulders and pulls him near. “It’s really a shame that five alphas hurt an omega and the people blame the omega.” The violet haired boy says loudly and pulls Leo with him to their classroom.

 

In class Leo sits down at his desk. N followed him and started talking about the homework and how difficult math was. After a few minutes Ravi with Himchan arrives. Both of them greeted the two omegas and joined the ‘conversation’. When Hongbin, Hyuk and Ken joined them, Leo was totally confused. The other except Ravi and Himchan never really talked to him but today they included him. The only thing he could was nodding when he was asked if he felt better today. It was something new for Leo to be included but it was kind of nice if he was honest.

 

When the lesson starts their teacher announced that they will make a group project and she already decided who is in which group. She separates the class in small groups of two. N and Hongbin are lucky to be in one group and also Hyuk and Ken are together. Because of the uneven number of the class the last group has three people which are Ravi, Himchan and Leo. The black haired omega curses inside. ‘He’ll be mad.’ His fat

Please log in to read the full chapter