Chapter 4

You saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

This time a longer chapter ^^. Thank you for all the new subscribers and comments. I’m really happy that you enjoy the story and I hope you enjoy this new chapter.

 

 

At lunch break Jieun entered Leo class again. She walks straight to the omegas desk and smiled at him. “Can we talk?” she asks with, what she thinks, a sweet voice. He looks up from his notes and nods. Maybe this time the black haired can clear up last times misunderstanding.

 

At the same spot as last time she stands in front of him. “Leo-Oppa. I know that the last time we talked there was a misunderstanding.” Jieun started and Leo feels relieved. “But let’s start again, okay?” The omega flutters her eyelashes. The moment the male omega wanted to nod she started speaking again. “I really do like you and I want you to be my alpha. I know my reputation but I really want you not just a little adventure. You like me back, don’t you?” She looks at him with her big eyes and showed her in her deep ed blouse up. Leo sighs. “Jieun, you’re really cute but I don’t like you this way. I’m an…” The black haired couldn’t finish his sentence. Jieun slaps his face. With that she turns around and walks again. Leo holds his cheek. Its stings and she is very strong for an omega. He wants to cry because it hurts and he wasn’t able to explain himself again.

 

When Leo was back in class a bruise was already forming on his cheek. Ravi watches him with big eyes. ‘What happened? He left class with this omega girl… Had this alpha attacked him again?’ His mind was racing. Slowly the sliver haired approaches Leo. “Everything okay? Do you need a nurse?” Ravi mentally slapped himself for his stupidity. ‘Sure nothing is okay… what a dump question… and an alpha going to the nurse? Not when he is still conscious…’ The alpha is still concerned with himself that he doesn’t realise that Leo is ignoring him completely. Ravi was about to ask again when their teacher arrives and starts the lesson. After a while Himchan leans towards the silver haired male and asks what happened to Leo. Ravi just looks helpless. “I don’t know. He isn’t talking to me at all…” he whispers. While a short break between Himchan approaches Leo and asks him how he feels but he got ignored too. The black haired omega talked to nobody for the rest of the school day.

 

After the last lesson Leo left the classroom as fast as possible. He doesn’t want to deal with Himchan or Ravi. Both were so worried that he nearly told them what happened. When he is on the yard, five alphas approach him. ‘Please, not again.’ He tries to walk fast and looks to the ground. Then the first blow hits Leo hard on the back. The black haired stumbled and fell. When he hits the ground the omega scratches his hands. Leo groaned in pain. He could hear them laughing and glanced who hits him. The omega knows this alpha. He was from a higher class and he was Jieuns brother Taesun. Taes

Please log in to read the full chapter