003

Library Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since Minseok got bruise incident and he still working as librarian while Jongdae still goes to library after school reading a novel.

 

In that one week, Minseok keep smiling whenever he notices Jongdae but at the same he’s avoiding that boy. He didn’t want to disturb Jongdae when he is in a relationship with Kris.

 

Today Minseok do his job as usual. He humming to his favourite song as he pushes a cart of book to a rack. He then arranging the books at the specific place until someone tap his shoulder. Minseok turns to his back and smiles lightly.

 

“Hey..”

 

“Umm hey Minseok hyung.” Jongdae smiles sheepishly as he rubs his nape.

 

“Why? You need a help?” Minseok asks with a concern.

 

“Oh no no. I just,, emm I just wanna know about your...” He then points at Minseok’s forehead.

 

“Ohh...” Minseok touches his forehead as he smiles. “It’s good now. Thanks for your help last week.”

 

Jongdae sighs happily. “I’m glad to hear that and I’m happy that you’re now happy do your job.”

 

Minseok frowns. “What do you mean?”

 

“Emm, well when your first day I can sense your dislike to this place. But yesterday I called you but you didn’t hear me. So I thought you’re too focus on your job and you start likes this place.” Jongdae laughs.

 

“Yesterday?? Ahh...” Minseok nods.

 

“Wait, so does it mean that you hear me but you didn’t response to me?” Jongdae pouts.

 

HE’S SO CUTE! CALM DOWN MINSEOK CALM DOWN!

 

“No no I really can’t hear you yesterday.” Minseok denies.

 

“Really? But I can feel that you’re avoiding me. Why?” Jongdae tilts his head as he blinks.

 

“No I’m not. I’m sorry about yesterday. I just,, got distracted with something.” Minseok flash an awkward smile.

 

“Ahh, emm okay. Well I got to go now.” Jongdae bites his lower lip.

 

“Ohh yeah.” Minseok nods.

 

“I’ll... emm see you later.”

 

See you later?? DAMN THINK MINSEOK THINK!

 

“Yeah sure.”

 

MINSEOK YOU ARE SO STUPID!

 

“Hee,, b-bye.” Jongdae waves to the elder as he jogs to the door.

 

“Bye...” Minseok mumbles as he smiles like a maniac until he saw Kris waiting for Jongdae outside of the library.

 

“Damn it. Ughhh forget bout him already Kim Minseok.”

 

Minseok looks out through the window how Jongdae runs to Kris as he climbs his back and they’re laughing happily.

 

Minseok frowns as he take the books that already lost their label to the counter.

 

“Here ma’am. Their label is gone.”

 

She take the books from Minseok as she smiles.

 

“Why don’t you talk to him?”

 

Minseok furrows his eyebrows. “Who?”

 

“Him. Jongdae.”

 

“Jongdae?” Minseok tilts his head. “Who’s Jongdae?”

 

The counter woman who is known as Mrs Choi sighs as he smiles gently.

 

“Aigoo this kid. That boy with a curl lip who just talked to you just now. He is Jongdae.”

 

Minseok’s jaw drop. “For real? Is that his real name? Chen?”

 

Mrs Choi chuckles. “Chen is his nickname. You know that he is conduct our school choir team right?”

 

Minseok nods furiously.

 

“He conducts the team by using that name, Chen. Jongdae is his real name. I think his family give that name to him.”

 

Minseok’s mouth form an ‘O’.

 

“Back to the topic. Why you didn’t talk to him?”

 

Minseok frowns. “I just talked to him just now though.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter