006

Library Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And then?”

 

Luhan tilts his head. He smiles at the small boy in front of him.

 

“And then..... Jongin should ask appa after this.”

 

Jongin frowns.

 

“Can samchon just tell me the rest?”

 

Luhan exhales. “Well after that awkward confession from appa to daddy, NINI SHOULD ASK APPA BY YOURSELF!!” Luhan laughs as the little boy hits him lightly.

 

Kim Jongin, 5 years old. Jongdae and Minseok decided to adopted him when he is 3 and names it Kim Jongin after two years get married.

 

“Whyyyy????”

 

Luhan rubs his forehead. “He really whines like his daddy.”

 

“Nini heard that!”

 

“Awww sorry lil boy. Hey, finish your food. Appa will arrive around 15 minutes.”

 

“Okay! Appa’s awkward confession...” Jongin digs into his food and eat diligently as he giggles at his own thought.

 

“Ohh! Samchon, what happen to that emm Kris? Because Myeon samchon already married with someone else.”

 

Luhan smiles a bit at the question. “That’s why I told you to ask appa.” Luhan taps his nose.

 

“Why appa? Why not daddy?” Jongin presses his lip.

 

“Because daddy is not here right?”

 

“Ahh, right. I missed daddy.” Jongin pouts as he looks down.

 

“Hey don’t be sad buddy. He will comeback.” Luhan pats his back as Jongin smiles again.

 

A few minutes later, someone press the door bell as Luhan runs to the door and open it.

 

“Hey appa. Your Nini miss his daddy.” Luhan greet Minseok as the elder sighs.

 

“He didn’t know that his appa missed his daddy damn much.” Minseok clutches his chest in a dramatic way.

 

Luhan rolls his eyes as he let Minseok in.

 

“Appa!!” Jongin runs to Minseok’s embrace.

 

“Nini! Are you being a good boy today?” Minseok asks as he kiss his son’s cheek.

 

“Yes! Luhan samchon love Nini because I’m a good boy. I played well. Eating good. Behaved around samchon.” Jongin taps his chest in a proud way.

 

“Aww what a good boy.” Minseok caresses his cheek.

 

“You makes me jealous.” Luhan snorts as Minseok chuckles a bit.

 

“Then get married.” Minseok raises his eyebrows.

 

“Nobody wants me.” Luhan frowns.

 

Minseok rolls his eyes. Jongin already bring his belonging to Minseok’s car.

 

“It’s not that you have nobody. You always reject everyone.”

 

“Whatever.” Luhan scoff as he walks to Minseok’s car.

 

“Good nye Nini. When will you come again?” Luhan fakes crying in front of the boy.

 

“Samchon don’t cry! I will comeback soon. Maybe when daddy have to go far away from here. Appa didn’t know how to manage me!” Luhan laughs as Minseok glares at them.

 

“Alright. Good bye Nini.” Luhan kisses his cheek and Jongin giggles at the action.

 

“Thanks Lu for taking care of him.”

 

Luhan smiles at his best friend. “No biggie. He’s like my own son. Plus today I didn’t have to go to work. Lucky you.”

 

Minseok nods.

 

“You really need Jongdae. You can’t even do all of this thing alone.” Luhan shakes his head slow.

 

“Shut up. I know how to manage Jongin it’s just I don’t have time.”

 

“Yeah sure.” Luhan mocks him as Minseok rolls his eyes.

 

 

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

 

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Minseok chokes on apple juice as Jongin opens his mouth.

 

“I said, Luhan samchon told me how appa and daddy meet.” Jongin smiles sheepishly.

 

“Ohh okay then.”

 

“And how you confessed to daddy.”

 

“WHATTTT?!?!?!”

 

“Luhan samchon said it’s the most awkward confession that he ever heard.” Jongin stares at his appa innocently.

 

“Awkward?? Huh.. yeah he’s right.” Minseok mumbles to himself.

 

“Appa can you tell me more? Luhan samchon only told me until you confessed to daddy. I wanna know more!” Jongin pouts.

 

Minseok smiles as he carry Jongin to living room and they sit on a couch while watching a tv show.

 

“What do you want to know?” Minseok pushes Jongin’s hair back.

 

“Do you meet with that Kris to apologise? Because you said that he is a cheater?”

 

Minseok exhales. “Seriously? Luhan told you that?” Jongin nods.

 

“Fine. Yes after that I met him and apologised to him and he’s okay with that. Plus, he already know that your daddy like me too.”

 

Jongin squeals as he claps his hand.

 

“Daddy like you too? Really?” Minseok nods as Jongin grins widely.

 

“Oh oh! And how your first time meeting with halmeoni and harabeoji?”

 

“It,, was okay. Nothing special.” Minseok smiles as Jongin nods.

 

“Wait! It’s already 7 pm! We’re late! Your daddy gonna kill me later. Nini come. Let’s take a bath.”

 

Jongin pouts as he shakes his head. “Noooooo..”

 

“Come here. Don’t you want to meet daddy? It’s been a week.”

 

“Yes!!!” Jongin runs to his room as Minseok chuckles and follows his son.

 

 

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

 

 

Minseok turns his steering wheel to the right which is lead them to the airport. Jongin looks out through the window as he keep chanting ‘Daddy’ silently.

 

Minseok parks his car as they walk out from it and walk together to Arrival Hall. Minseok glances at his watch. 9 pm. He’s doom then. Minseok carry Jongin as he walks faster.

 

“We are late Nini.”

 

Jongin tilts his head. “Then, daddy will mad at you?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter