005

Library Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey hyung. How’s your day?” Jongdae plops himself on Junmyeon’s bad.

 

“What do you mean? You know I got fever and you still ask?” Junmyeon frowns as he throws a pillow to his brother. The younger only chuckles at the actions.

 

“I’m not stupid. I know you sneaked out to met your boyfriend.” Jongdae wriggles his eyebrows.

 

“Who told you?!”

 

“Mr Ahn.”

 

Mr Ahn, their driver who already worked with them for almost 15 years.

 

“Ahh. Yahh don’t tell omma.”

 

Jongdae frowns. “I thought omma already know about your boyfriend.”

 

Junmyeon sighs. “Yes but the fact that I sneaked out when I’m sick. Omma can’t tolerate about that.”

 

“Okay...” Jongdae pouts. Junmyeon smiles as he pulls Jongdae’s head to his chest.

 

“How about you then? I can see that you’re in love.”

 

Jongdae blushes. He hits Junmyeon’s thigh hard.

 

“Aigoo Jongdae is shyyy. Tell me about him.”

 

Jongdae pulls away from his brother as he inhales and exhales steadily.

 

“He’s kind.”

 

Junmyeon nods.

 

“He’s cute.”

 

Junmyeon nods again.

 

“But sometimes he’s hot.”

 

Junmyeon raises his eyebrows.

 

“And he’s kinda,, emm bad boy?”

 

“Oh wow. My Jongdae is changed already. I thought Yixing is your type?”

 

“Yixing hyung? Ahh, he’s kind. My type but I guess that’s it. Plus I’m not that too attracted to him.” Jongdae replies as he smiles sweetly.

 

“So now you like bad boy?”

 

Jongdae shakes his head. “No. I don’t like bad boy. But the boy that I like is kinda a bad boy.”

 

“I’m impressed.” Junmyeon chuckles.

 

“Ohh! Plus he’s caring and seems kind to me. Even though sometimes he looks stupid.” Jongdae smiles sheepishly.

 

“I’m surprise that our taste to a boy kinda same.” Junmyeon presses his lips as the younger nods.

 

“I know right.”

 

 

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

 

 

“So what are you going to do?” Luhan on his lollipop as he nudges Minseok’s waist. Both of them walk to the locker alley.

 

“I don’t know. But someone should stop Kris right? How can he cheating on Jongdae like that?” Minseok groans.

 

“I know right. Yah, show him your hero side.”

 

Minseok glares at Luhan like he want to eat him.

 

“What?”

 

“I hate you Lu-“

 

Suddenly Luhan cups his mouth as he pushes Minseok to the corner that is too small to fit them.

 

“What the Luha—“

 

“Shhh!!”

 

Minseok frowns and after a few second they heard a voice. No. The voice by two peoples.

 

“I’m glad.”

 

It’s Jongdae.

 

“I know. All of it because of you. Thanks baby.”

 

And the other one is Kris.

 

“Yahh I told you don’t call me that!”

 

“But you’re my babyyyy..”

 

And with that Minseok and Luhan cups their mouth as they want to puke.

 

“You shy?”

 

“Kinda.”

 

“How cute. Heyy how about we go out tonight? You and me? Maybe we can grab some coffee and dessert?”

 

“Love it!”

 

“Sweet. 9 pm?”

 

“Okay 9 pm but I wanna go on my own. You didn’t have to pick me up.”

 

“Alright then.”

 

 

 

Minseok and Luhan look at each other. They open their mouth when they’re make sure that Jongdae and Kris already gone.

 

“Tonight huh??” Minseok rubs his chin.

 

“You have to do something. And that will be tonight!”

 

“But how?”

 

“Why don’t you just confess to him?”

 

Minseok shakes his head. “Are you crazy?! He’s in relationship!”

 

“But not after you tell him that his boyfriend is a cheating bastard!”

 

“Should I?”

 

“Yes! Okay I have an idea.”

 

“And what is that?”

 

“I’ll tell you later after school.”

 

 

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

 

 

After school, Minseok rushes to library, leaving Luhan who was screamed his name.

 

Luhan walks to library lazily. He enters the library and he can see that Minseok is arranging the books on the rack at left side of library and also he can see Jongdae reading a book at the right side of library.

 

Luhan walks to Minseok and pats his shoulder. Minseok turns with a smile.

 

“Yahh. Why just leave me? Have you forget about my plan?” Luhan frowns.

 

Minseok opens his mouth as he want to say something but he just...

 

“Yeah I forget..”

 

“How could you—

 

Luhan cups his own mouth as he looks around and he can sense a few pair of eyes on him.

 

“Okay Luhan just spill.”

 

Luhan pulls Minseok to the empty seat at the back as he talks slowly his plan.

 

After a few minutes he explain to Minseok, Minseok just show his blank face.

 

“So, you’ll follow Kris while me try to block Jongdae from to go to meet him?”

 

“Exactly.”

 

“But how? I mean I don’t know where he live. How can I block him?”

 

“Ohh cmon Minseok!” Luhan set his eyes at the counter.

 

“Mrs Choi?”

 

Luhan nods. “Ask her Jongdae’s address.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs Choi looks up at Minseok who is smiling like a maniac.

 

“What do you want? Do you already finish your work?”

 

“Already.” Minseok grins.

 

“Okay now what?”

 

“Can I get Jongdae’s address

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter