Soul one - Yoongi

HOUSE OF BROKEN SOULS

SOUL ONE - YOONGI

 

I still have dreams about my parents but not about the nice memories only the worst one. In my dreams I am back in my born house and I am sagain. I woke up in middle of night because of the hot air and cough because of the thick smoke. Suddenly my dad takes me and ran outside of the house with me in his arms. He goes back for my mother but something in the house broke down and it trapped my parents inside of the fire. I run back in the house and see how my mom's nightgown catch in fire and my dad is laying on ground with huge wound on his head caused by falling chandelier. I am calling them but they are already dead. I am crying and feel that I wetted my pants. Suddenly something fall on me and it hit me in head so much that I lost my conscious. When I woke up in the hospital I have bandages over my eyes. I hear nurses talking about my dead parents and then the fire damaged my eyes permanently. Doctors tried to speak with me but I didn’t care and after few weeks they put me in orphanage. I hated it. It was too loud, too crowded and the other kids hated me too. They often bullied me and I was depressed. Alone and blind with memory of my dead parents trapped inside my useless eyes.

 

Now with Seokjin and Namjoon I am feeling little bit better, at least I have my own room and no one disturb me. I live with them eight years now. I am studying music and write my own songs. I still don’t have friends but I have my brothers Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok. They aren’t my biological brothers, we all were adopted by Jin and Joon. Most of the time I am locked in my room and compose. I love my new family but they are annoying. Always helping me to walk around the house, I am blind but not dumb. I know this house very well and outside I can use walking stick. I cant sleep after the dream about my parents so I get up and sit to my piano.

 

It is late in the night and I hear Jin and Joon doing something. Our house has two floors. One the first is kitchen, big living room and dinning room and my room. Stairs are too dangerous for me but Jin usually wakes me up when he is preparing breakfast. But on the other hand I have my peace because upstairs are Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok. I hear weird sounds but I don’t pay attention to it. I am continuing in writing my new song for few hours and then I am too tired and lay down again.

 

SEOKJIN'S POV

 

Yoongi's music wakes me up. He is playing on the piano and it amazed me how fantastic he is. Yoongi looks like tough boy but in his music you can feel his fragile soul.

 

I am glad that such fragile boy is here with us. He was orphan after his parent's death. He tried to run away from the orphanage and police was looking after him. That is how Namjoon found him and brought him here. Yoongi is with us from 15 and he was our first boy. And then came Hoseok, then Jimin and then Jungkook. Maybe it sounds bad but I am writing books about them, it is something like experiment. Broken souls can heal and help each other. Yoongi is now 23, Hoseok is 22, Jimin and Jungkook are 20 but I wont let them go away even of they want to. I just love them too much and Namjoon sometimes laughs that I am like old mother chicken with small chicks under wings.

 

Namjoon was in action today or how do you want to call it. He and his colleagues were looking for dangerous gangster. It was old case but this year they opened it again because the gangster killed something again. I am always nervous when he is in dangerous action but today I am excited too.

Namjoon called me after few hours that the gangster has neglected young brother and that the boy is with him now. He asked me if he can bring the boy with him. I almost shout in happiness and say yes. I am waiting for Joon and the boy. How much neglected he was? How does he look? Finally I hear his car in front of the house and go downstairs. Namjoon comes inside with dirty bundle. When I came closer I realized that it is the boy. He is so small that he is almost vanishing in Namjoon's arms because he is so small. Joon shakes him gently to wake him up and then stand the boy on his feet.

 

"Taehyung this is Seokjin, Seokjin this is Taehyung."

 

The boy is looking at us and doesn’t say anything. I lean closer to Joon and whisper.

 

"How bad he was neglected?"

 

"ing much."

 

Taehyung is obviously tired because he lay down on ground and close his eyes.

 

"Hey, you need proper bath and then you can sleep."

 

My mother instincts are here and I am already making list of things we need for him. I lift him from ground and dammit. He is so freaking light! I carry him in bathroom and run him warm bath. He is sitting on tiles and watch the bathtub slowly filling with water.

 

"Come on Tae, bath is ready."

 

I lift him under armpits and sit him in the water. I turn around and take wash cloth and put huge amount of soap on it. I turn back to Tae and froze as I see him drinking water from the bathtub. He has mouth in the water and the water quickly.

 

"Tae no! You can drink something warm after bath."

 

Taehyung lifts his head and he looks startled.

 

"Sorry that I was loud but you are human and from now you are going to be treated like one."

 

Tae obviously doesn’t care or understand what I am saying and just stares at me. I was the layers of dirt from his body and notice many bruises and smaller wounds. Taehyung is extremely underweight and he looks like he will fall apart if I see little bit in strength. I need two baths to clean him but when I am done he looks like completely different person. Joon brings new clean clothes for Tae and I comb his hair away from his cute face and gently his cheeks. He is so pretty and lovely, how could someone hurt him? Taehyung flinch when I reach my hand for hairdryer and shouts when I turn it on. Taehyung pressed his hands over ears and crouch in corner of the bathroom. I quickly turn off the hairdryer and kneeled in front of Taehyung.

 

"Tae everything is okay, I won’t do it again. Come we will eat something yummy."

 

I slowly reach my hand to him and after long observing of me he put his feather light hand in my palm. I smiled at him and stand up slowly. We go to kitchen and I notice that Taehyung is cowering like he is expecting hit in every second. He is dragging his left leg behind him but I want to take him to doctor anyway. We are in kitchen and I prepared sandwich with peanut butter for Tae. He will have some small food and the he needs rest because he looks exhausted. For my surprise Tae sits on floor and eats the sandwich. His way of eating doesn’t look like human's. He crumbles the bread into small pieces and then eats it and him hands. He sees the crumbs on floor and picks it with fingers and eats.

 

"Taehyung we don’t eat from floor."

 

He looked at me with blank stare and then scratch the wounds on his arms.

 

"Do you want another?"

 

Tae nods and quickly curls into ball on floor with hands shielding his head. After while he spreads his finger little bit and looks at me. His eyes are scared and cautiously roaming around the room and then fell on me.

 

"Darling you don’t need to be afraid to ask for food. Or anything."

 

I give him another sandwich and Tae eats it within second.

 

"What about nap?"

 

I take his hand in mine and lead him in bathroom.

 

"Do you need to pee or poop?"

 

He doesn’t answer so I sit him on the toilet and makes number one. Tonight he is going to sleep in bed with us because we don’t have prepared room for him. We sleep for few more house and I get up in seven to cook breakfast. Jungkook and Jimin come down and eat breakfast with me. Namjoon with Taehyung are still sleeping and Yoongi probably too. Hoseok was probably designing webs for whole night so he is sleeping too. After Jungkook and Jimin leave for work and school I go to wake up Yoongi.

I knocked on door of his room but he doesn’t answer. Yoongi is probably still sleeping so I quietly open the door. Yoongi keeps his room pitch black because he always says why would blind turn on the lights and the heavy curtains protect the room from day light.

 

"Yoongi ..."

 

The bulge under blanket groans and moves a little bit.

 

"I have your favourite pancakes with banana."

 

"I am not hungry. Go away."

 

I come closer to his bed and touch the bulge.

 

"Yoongi you cant be in your room all the time. You need to eat, to be outside for few minutes."

 

"Put the pancakes on table and leave."

 

I sigh and put the plate on table. I take few dirty plates and bowls and pick up clothes from ground. I really want to light up his world but Yoongi doesn’t let me. He built stone walls round himself and hide his broken soul in dark hole. He is locking himself away from the world and I can only helplessly watch how he is drowning in depression.