Chapter 2

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai felt someone trying to shake him awake. He tried to hit the hand but without luck. The owner of the hand giggled then said:

"Wake up sleepy head. It's morning and Kyungsoo-hyung has made the breakfast."

Kai raised in sitting position and rubbed his eyes then looked at Sehun.

"Good morning Sehun-ah."

"Morning hyung. Come on. Oh I almost forgot Suho-hyung has got an call from the Manger and told him that we have the weekend off."

"Really?"

"Mhm".

"You go and eat I want to do something before I will join you." 

"Ok. Don't stay to long."

Sehun left the bedroom, smiling, knowing what is youngest hyung want to do.

Kai took his phone after the maknae left the room and called his best friend. After 3 rings he answered.

"Good morning Jongin-ah " 

"Morning Taemin. What are you and the others doing this weekend."

"From some miracle we have the weekend off. Why?" 

"We have the weekend off too and I wondering if I could come at your house this weekend."

"Of course you can. I will kick Jonghyun from my room and send him in Onew - hyung room so we can share my room like always." 

"Great. See you tomorrow at 10 then. Bye."

"Bye" 

Jongin closed his phone them he get up from the bed and walked to the kitchen smiling and sitting at the table.

"I guess that after your smile that you will leave us this weekend, right?" Baekhyun said.

"Yes. I hope you don't mind guys."

"Not at all", said Chanyeol. "I hope you will have fun with Shinee. I know that you like to spend time with them(1)."

"Thank you hyung."

 After breakfast they're manager has come and picked them up and drive them to the company.

The dance practice has gone smoothly for the past thee hours. But after that Jongin back pain returned and has make him do mistakes. An hour Suho and the others accepted the mistakes but after they took half an hour rest and resumed they're dance Jongin was still making mistakes. After he run into Chaneyool, Suho stopped the music and turned to Kai angry.

"Yah Kim Jongin. What are you doing? You never make so much mistakes."

"Sorry hyung I wasn't focused."

"I bet you are thinking about the weekend? D.O said annoyed."

Kai wanted to say no but then he would needed to tell them about his pain. So he lied.

"That's right. Sorry hyung. I promise that I will pay attention."

"I know you will", said Suho. "Because you don't go anywhere in the weekend."

"What? Why?"

"Because I said so. No go back to your position."

But Kai didn't do what Suho said. He took his bag and left the practice room ignoring the shouts from the others. He walked from the company to they're home on the foot and his pain has grown more powerful. He didn't bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter