Chapter 8

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho looked as Minho arrived and took Kai away from him, from Exo, and took him back to Shinee dorm. The place that Kai is calling home.

______________________________________

Arriving at Shinee dorm Kai closed himself in the bedroom ignoring Minho completely. He decided to leave the younger boy sometime to calm himself and decide to make some food.

Inside the bedroom Kai collapsed on the bed and began to cry. Why was he so stupid to go back there. 

"I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have gone there. If he was truly sorry than he wouldn't be angry."

Finally Kai manged to cry himself to sleep. Again.

______________________________________

Back at Exo dorm the others come back and Suho told them what happened. 

"Is sick?" Sehun asked. Than why did he left. If he collapsed when he arrived there is situation could have been worse. "

" Kai is very stubborn ", Suho said." He saw an opportunity to come here and he didn't hesitate. "

"Did you contact the others Shinee members?" Chanyeol asked.

"I talked with Minho when I told him to come here but when he arrived he didn't even looked at me. He took Jongin and left. After that I tried to call the others but they ignored my calls."

"Did Jongin really think that this isn't his home anymore?" Sehun asked.

"After Suho action I really think that he will that he doesn't want to be with us any more. If he really thinks that Shinee dorm is his home then they took care of him better than us." Baekhyun said looking angry at Suho.

"I tried to apologize but he was acting like he only wants me to provoke me, to make me angry."

"Because that's what he wanted", Kyungsoo said. "He wanted to provoke to see that everything you said was true and how your going to answer. If it's was true you wouldn't have been angry. But you got angry and he thinks that what you said are only lies. That's why he wanted to leave."

"No what?" Chanyeol asked.

"At t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter