Chapter 7

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why Minho needs to go too?"Jonghyun said." Today he was supposed to stay with Jongin. Plus Jongin didn't woke up yet. "

That is true. After he cried himself to sleep his fever has raised and he also didn't woke up. They called a doctor who told them that he overlooked himself with his emotions. Being sick is not unexpected that his fever has go up. And also the best thing is to sleep it off. So they told them to not worry if he will woke after a day or two.

"The CEO said that he needs to talk with all of you. It will not take more than an hour", they're manager said.

They're manager has come to pick them to take them to the company when he gave them the bad news that all of them needs to go.

"But what if he woke up when we are gone?" Taemin asked.

They're manager sighed then said.

"Look guys Jongin is old enough to stay alone. I think he will survive an hour without you. But if you are worried you can left him a note saying that you all need to go and Minho will come to him after an hour. "

"Fine." 

Kai woke and winced and his body exploded in pain and also is vision was dazzled. He looked around to see a tray with a cup with tea and a note. He picked the note and after his vision cleared he read it. 

Jonginie, 

We all needed to leave at the company because of a meeting with CEO. We decided to leave you a note in case you woke up before someone come home. The meeting will finish in an hour and after that Minho will be with you. If you are felling better after you woke up eat something, drink the tea Key left it for you and watch TV or do anything else. Remember to take your medicine if you are in pain. Be safe and don't do anything reckless. Remember Minho will be with you shortly after the meeting ends.

Onew.

 

 

 Jongin smiled after he read the note because he knew that everything Onew has said was true. He get up from the bed s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter