Chapter 08 - The Past 1

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is with Chanyeol in their bedroom.He is tying the  taller's tie.He fixed the tie knot perfectly and traveled his thin fingers through the other's shirt collar.

"Did you take the pills for your stomachache? Chanyeol asked.The smaller one shook his head.

"Why? I told you.God!Baekhyun.Don't be a child please.You are worrying me.

"It's just a stomachache Channie......nothing else.See.I'm healthy now."Chanyeol puffed his cheeks.He can't win.

"Mmmm.....Channie..?"

"Hmm?"

"Baekboem hyung(Older brother)......He wanted to take a part of our new company as well.So what do....."Baekhyun was stopped when Chanyeol hissed.Chanyeol took some time to calm down and talk again.

"What happened to his new business?" Baekhyun looked at the floor like a child who did something wrong.

"He failed again." With that Chanyeol turned away from Baekhyun.He gave his back to the other.

"Tsk.Let's not talk about this Baek.Your brother only take money from the dad's company.He has a large debt to the company more than his investment.Do you know? Our company has almost bankrupted because of him.

Baekhyun didn't argue with Chanyeol to try to defend his brother.He only listened to whatever his husband is saying.He really can't take  a side in this matter.

"I'm sorry,I'll talk with him."

Chanyeol exhaled. "One more thing Bakhyun.Our share holder's meeting is in five days.We have decided to investigate what happened to our capital to cause this problem and sad to say.Our main suspected is Baekboem hyung."

Bakhyun stayed on his spot."I'm leaving.The taller said emotionlessly.After that he went out room their room.Baekhyun is so sad.Chanyeol usually calls him 'Baek'.But calling him 'Baekhyun' means he is angry with him.He forgot to kiss Baekhyun too.He is really angry with him.

After five days.(The D-Day of Share holders' meeting )

So you are saying you didn't take 300 million but only 50 million.Chanyeol asked curiously.

"Yeah,I didn't get that much.I swear.Something must be gone wrong with the financial system."Baekboem replied.They are in the Share holder's meeting at the Park company.and they are investigating the recent bankrupt.Mr.Park is in overseas.So Chanyeol took his place instead of him.And Chanyeol's place took by Mrs.Park.

"How can you prove it Mr.Baekboem?" Mr.Siwon who is a main share holder in the company interrupted him.

"Do you mean that I was wrong? I've been working years with Parks more than you and I didn't make a single mistake yet. So according to my report, exactly, you took 300 million from the company."He gave the report to Chanyeol.

"Your every exchanging are in this report. Your bank cheques have also proved to us that you took that much money. And now you are saying you didn't cause this trouble?" Everyone stared at Baekboem with raging eyes.Why can't they believe him? Of course, He hasn't any single evidence to prove his innocence. Someone has framed them. But, who is he?

"I'm telling the truth Mr.Siwon." He could only say that.

"Every liar says that word Byun Baekboem. It's not the first time. We have caught you more than twice.We haven't evidence back then. So you could ran away.But now?" Mr.Siwon smirked and shook his head. "You can't." He turned towards Chanyeol and Mrs.Park.

"Mr.and Mrs.Park,Please take a wise decision this time. It's for our own sake." Everyone nodded their heads agreeing with Mr.Siwon.Baekboem stayed silent. Most of them wanted to sue Baekboem because these problems have started because of him.  Chanyeol has aware of it. He didn't believe at first.But all the things in the report has proved that he was wrong.Though he doesn't like this, he gave his final decision.

"Mr.Byun, you won't admit your wrongs though it all has come out already. Sorry to say this. But I have to turn down your contract with our company.I'm sorry hyung."

Baekboem stiffened on his place."Chanyeol, you can't do this to me. I'm your cousin. Your husband's brother.No.you can't do this.Please."

"Oh! Mr.Byun" Mr.Siwon interrupted them again."Now you are trying to get your relationship with him to solve this now. So shameless .Remember you are still at fault. And...." He scratched his neck and looked at Baekboem again. "Talking about your brother......Is that the reason behind your brother's marriage with Mr.Park? Did you plan these things with your brother? Sorry but I can't help but ask it directly." He smirked.

"What do you mean by that Mr.Siwon?" Mrs.Park joined with their talk. 

"Mrs.Park,they are siblings. I'm hundred present sure this marriage with your son is not because of a love but just a thing in Byun sibling's plan.You planned all these things together."

"Mr.SIWON!"

"Mr.SIWON!" Chanyeol and Baekboem yelled at the same time.

"You two! Stay quiet." Mrs.Park stopped them and looked at Mr.Siwon again.

"Continue Mr.Siwon." Then Mr.Siwon started again.

"I know Mr.Park doesn't like to hear things about his husband like that. But I don't want to see something terrible happen to our friend's business and family.That's why I'm saying this. He sent his brother to control your whole family to get what they want Mrs.Park. It's so possible.Can't you see? Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter