Chapter 33

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol sat down and caressed his mother's hair. Mrs.Park woke up in the last night and Chanyeol came.However she had slept already due to the tiredness. Also her scars still not fully recovered. Other than that her concious is still not in a stable situation.

Chanyeol sat on the chair beside the hosital bed and waited until his mother wake up again. Meanwhile his mind ran towards the smaller. He looked for Baekhyun after he finished the meeting,but his Baekhyun was nowhwhere to find. Later Chen told him that he took a sudden leave and really doesn't know the exact reason. Chanyeol tried to call him.But the smaller's phone had been off till now.

"C-Chany-yeol...." Chanyeol was in his own world. However his mother's voice woke him up.

"Omma....."

"Omma....Are you okay? Shall I call a doctor? Please tell me if you are not." Chanyeol asked and Mrs.Park slowly shook her head saying no.

"Ok then. You are tired now omma. Let's talk later. Now rest...."

"Whe-where's he?" Cutting Chanyeol off, Mrs.Park asked.

"He? You mean........" Chanyeol was confused.

"B-Baekhyun,W-where is he?"

"O-Omma....."

"I-I need to..."

"No!! Why are you asking him? He is not the cause of your accident. Actually....he saved your life omma. Don't try to make........ "

Chanyeol is talking without a break until he saw his mother is slightly smiling.

"I know."

"Omma......"

"I won't scold him. I just-just want to talk to him.That's all."

"Are you sure? " Chanyeol is still curious.

"Don't you believe your mother?" Well, she is right. Chanyeol looked down and took a deep breath before talking again.

"Omma...I'm sorry. But......What do you have to talk with him? And he is scared-scared to face you as well."

"......................................."

"Omma.........." Chanyeol sighed seeing his mother sleeping like she didn't say anything a few minutes ago.

"Ok I'm not sure whether he will come or not, but I will try ok. Just-Just don't make him cry again. I will take him."

Chanyeol walked out from the room and  drove away to his company.He needs to find Baekhyun and maybe he will come to the company today.

*********************************************************************

"Delay the release and lower the price.....OF COURSE YES!!! Do you think price is the only way to we can upgrade our quality? And to remind you Mr.Heechul, we need a business strategy because last years results were below expectations. Ok...good then." Chanyeol kept the phone and sighed heavily. He leaned onto the chair with closed eyes. Working as CEO is really hectic. And things had occured last days added more into it. And Baekhyun......he still hasn't come to work.What happened to him so suddenly? Maybe he should go to Baekhyun's apartment straight.

There was a knock on the door so Chanyeol suddenly opened his eyes,and he couldn't believe his eyes because Baekhyun is standing infront of him with a pale face. Eyebags are truely visible and anyone can say he was a crying mess. Chanyeol quickly stood up and approached  the smaller.

"Baek...What happened? Were you crying?  You look so pale." He cupped Baekhyun's face from both of his hands and caresseed it.

"Do you have a fever?" He touched the Baekhyun's forhead with back of his hand. "No you are not. Then why?" Chanyeol was cut off when Baekhyun smiled and touched his hand.

"Chanyeol-ah. I want to tell you something. Do you have some time?"

"I'm all ears. Tell me what is it?"

Baekhyun nodded. Eveything  has revealed infront of him. The true culprit has been living fine while he and his brother going through a hell. For ing four years he had to bare this never ending pain. His brother, his husband, everyone left him alone without giving a second glance. No one was there for him at the begining. He is tired. Tired of everything and he had enough. More than enough. It's too late. But he should end this mess. Because this was the last thing he will do for himself. Clearing his and his brother's name. Then he will move somewhere that noone can find him. Yeah...That was his plan.

He handover the file to Chanyeol which was he found on the other day. Chanyeol was confused but st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter