Chapter 06

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It have been two weeks after Baekhyun was employed and his life is getting much better.He felt like he is breating again.Kai helps him with work because he is new to the company.Kai is a good companion to his lonely life.Baekhyun made new friends too.Sehun and Chen.They are at the same apartment where Baekhyun works and they are very talkative as happy Baekhyun.It's only two friends.But,to Baekhyun they are more than enough.He feels so happy.He almost forgot his painful condition.He felt like his heart is in peace.May be It's because he made new friends after a long time.Yeah....After a really long long time.

Baekhyun finished almost everything for the day and went into Kai's office to sign a file.It was really awkward to call the CEO by his nickname.It's gain so much attention from others at first.But with the time they got used to it.

Baekhyun knocked the door 3 times and went in.Kai saw him.But he didn't pay any attention to him because he was on a call.

"YAH!!! It's his third time.How could you reject that?In my opinion it's much better than his first one."

Kai let out a sigh.

"Do you know? Because of you I really want to quit right now."

Kai ended the call and looked at somewhere else with an angry face.Baekhyun understood that Kai is angry with someone in this moment.It's not his business anyway.But being curious,Baekhyun couldn't help but ask about that from the latter.At the end,they are friends,right?

"Are you okay?" Kai shook his head.

"Hmm....Kai,You can tell me.....if you don't mind." He said while giving the file to Kai.Kai took a deep breath after sign the document.

"That giant tower.He always finds a simple mistake and rejects all the projects that we have worked on for our new product.But I think he really doesn't want this company anymore Baek."

Baekhyun didn't give any comment.He took the signed file from Kai.He has another matter to think.

"Who is that giant tower?" Oh ! He said it loud.Kai chuckled and said,

"He is the CEO and Chairman here."

What bull that Kai is saying right now? If he is not the CEO why is he here?

"B-But you are....."

"Oh! Sorry,I forgot to tell you.Actually I'm here for temporary until that brat come back and take both of his positions as the CEO and Chairman."

Baekhyun couldn't believe that what he heard.Then Kai is here for a short period.That mean he will go back soon.

"So will you quit after settle these things? So soon?"

"Yes and No.Not so soon,but I have to Baek.Besides I have my family business to take care of.Hyung (Older brother) is not interesting in business but medicine and patients." Kai said the last words with a frowning face.Baekhyun got the hint.

"So your hyung is a doctor?"

Kai nodded his head.Baekhyun slowly changed the subject.

"Anyway,mmmm......Can you tell me about our company's new product? Ha-ha.Don't get me wrong.I like to help you as much as I can."

Kai gave him a simple smile and told almost everything about the company's new business.

"..............So if we want to launch this,we have to become stable in financially first.Then we can expand our business and we  have to make it through a new project.But thanks to our almighty chairman our all projects were rejected." Kai said annoyingly.

Baekhyun wanted to laugh at Kai.Grumpy Kai is a new side to him.He admits that Kai is manliar.But somehow Baekhyun found out that he is cute too.He smiled at latter.

"Cheer up Kai,Don't turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter