The Intruder

The Reason Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. The flashback is in bold italics. Font in purple are spoken in English

 

Author POV

 

The doors to a room opened. By the window stood a tall lean physique wearing official military clothes. He bore a stern, rather angry look, accentuating his sharp features over his porcelain skin, mind in deep thought of something.

“My Prince” The said male was disturbed from his train of thoughts.

“She ran away” He declared not facing the other male, eyes still fixed over the near distance. “She ran away before I could investigate further”

The prince’s companion heaved a sigh, “I guess she-”

“I will find her” He was determined.

“But why, my prince?” The questioner’s confusion was evident

The prince finally turned. Wordlessly, he smirked and walked away.

 

 

“So?”

“I don’t know”

“Is there anyone else we can ask about this?”

“I don’t know” Jaejoong leaned to the wall, “Eomma doesn’t remember but she told me that she would check my old stuff in the attic and see”

A silent wave crashed as the two individuals stared ahead.

“What if this is simply pure coincidence?” Jaejoong voiced his thoughts out

“Could be, but what if it isn’t?” Ayana asked back, staring into the idol’s eyes, momentarily taking him into a trance.

Now what does it feel like I’ve seen those eyes somewhere?

Jaejoong snapped from his thoughts and looked at his feet, suddenly finding interest on the length of his toe nails.

“What to do next?” He asked

“About what?” She verified,

“Helping me with my transformation. I see I didn’t do well last night too.” He noted

Ayana gently threw her head over the wall. “It’s not easy to control the transformation within days Jae.” She explained, “Unless you find something that is strong enough to either distract you or stop you from transforming.”

Another unexpected pause filled the room, until, “What was your distraction?” Jaejoong asked

“This chain” She informed, holding onto it, “Each time I look at it, I remember my mother’s promise… And no way would I let my mother see me in a beast’s form when I meet her”

“When will I find such a distraction?” He asked out loud, hitting the back his head on the wall.

“Don’t you have one?” Ayana looked at him, following his stance, resting the back of her head on the wall, “Someone you want to impress? Like-”

“I didn’t find her yet” Jaejoong cut her off before she could utter Lisa’s name. But then he smirked. “Think someone like me can easily get a girl? A faithful one who will put up with my busy schedules and broken promises?”

“On top of that, I now am a freaking werewolf!” He complained

“Maybe you are looking in the wrong direction Jae” Ayana hinted

“Maybe I am not ready yet” Jaejoong admitted, “Maybe she will have to find me instead” He pondered, “Maybe she will just appear out of nowhere and drive me crazy like in all the songs I’ve sung myself”

Ayana frowned. “So you didn’t feel anything for a girl so far?”

“I’ve asked girls out but never had that urge give her, you know, my all, to fight for her and keep her by my side”

Ayana nodded, a rather confused yet beautiful smile played over her lips. She remembered the elder’s order to have Lisa with Jaejoong since they are “meant to be” but by the looks of it, Jaejoong doesn’t seem to feel anything towards Lisa.

“What about the girls working with you?” She asked

“I have a strict ‘no dating colleagues’ policy Ayana. And I plan to not break it”

Lisa should be brought in another way then. She decided.

“But” Jaejoong snapped her from her thoughts, “Once I find her, I’ll never let her out of my sight”

Having nothing else to say, Jaejoong began his way out of the warehouse and to his hotel room. His mind was fixed on the girl whom he’ll share his life with and he shivered in both excitement and fright. A girlfriend who would be by his side, especially in the situation he has put himself into would help him a lot. He needs someone by him – to soothe his pain, calm the tidal waves in his heart and keep him happy.

 

Oh his mother would jump in joy once he introduces his girl to her!

 

Jaejoong stepped out of the car and walked to the elevator, a rather dreamy smile peaking though his plump lips. He has always been the strongest of the three but when it comes to love, he is easily the one with the cheesiest ideas!

But once he unlocked the door to his room, his smile instantly faded once he sensed that someone had been in his room…

 

 

Everything was a blur. One moment Reya was taking a run, the next a hand flew in front of her and covered her nose, pinning her onto him and forcing her to breathe its contents. Within seconds she felt light headed and now, well now she doesn’t know where she is.

Very stealthily she managed to open her eyes, only to see pitch black. She tried squinting her eyes but it was for naught. Her feet and hands were tied up with duct tape, including .

All these only meant one thing –  She was kidnapped.

The constant bumping of the floor made her headache worsen. All she knew was the she was tied up and thrown at the back of a vehicle which seemed to be travelling over a rather gravelly road. And that there were two people in the front of the car, which she detected with the different voices talking.  

She had to escape but too bad, she couldn’t find a way out.

But what of the anklet?!

In the midst of her uncomfortable position she attempted to feel the anklet that had been part of her body lately. Her brows furrowed as her pasted feet couldn’t feel the strong materia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter