Where do broken hearts go pt.2

The truth untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a gust of strong wind blew past Jin that made him shivered. He's been on his usual bouts of night walking, for about twenty minutes now and he's just walking nowhere, just where his feet seems to have an inkling to walk through. Just go with the flow or go crazy it seems. He can't stay on their apartment for long, the unusual silence is suffocating and all he ever wanted was to grow weary and tired so that his thoughts won't no longer travel more than it needs. He just went to the house to sleep in now, which is incredibly unfair for his remaining roommates granted that he already gave him space...for three months and for what? Nothing. Nothing much has changed, he's still an empty shell that Namjoon left, he took his soul with him.

 

He is currently just trudging the Han river bridge, all thoughts left to mind when something caught his attention. A woman with denim jacket is dangerously leaning on the bridge railings and on the verge of falling. Before his mind can even supply the command, his body reacts and took the woman by the waist and tackle her to the ground in safety.


 

“What the were you thinking miss? If you're so done with life then you should talk to someone and not getting on dangerous heights!” He screamed no even bothering to look and just pointing at the far expanse of the bridge. He himself is freaking depressed right this moment but he was never suicidal.

 

“I was just... getting my handkerchief..” a small voice replied. Seokjin looks down to his lap just to see the woman gaping at him, looking at him as if he grew two heads.

 

“Bae Jihyun-ssi?” The woman smiled warmly, sheepishly even and apologized to him. Turns out she was just getting a handkerchief stuck on the railings.

 

“Is that really important than you falling from a bridge?”

 

“Yes! It is really important to me ok!But I'm ok now!” Seokjin really want to pinch her for being too careless but he can't when she suddenly giggles and promise him to a treat. They bantered at a cafe after that. Seokjin, for a short time, forgot that he was a lovesick fool.

 

They met a few times after that to talk about their day, Seokjin feels that when he is with her, his troubles fly away or hide away rather, she has a really captivating persona, too cheerful and too deep at the same time.

 

So when she calls him, crying, he left the cafe in haste, he did told the manager he has an emergency and the manager dismissed him promptly because even when he has a really ty personal life, he never let it get to him, unlike this one, so he understands.

 

He saw her head on her knees inside a cylinder slide at the playground and something sparked in him, way way back, a memory really close to his heart.

 

“Hey, Jihyun-ah what's up?” He said trying to sound light and funny yet his face contorts in full worry. She looks at him, eyes bloodshot and puffy, her pouting lips are wet, in short a mess. A very cute mess at that.

 

“Jinnie….” She hiccups and another tear escapes again. Seokjin held hard to smile and squish those cheeks, so he just settled on wiping the tears with his right hand, cupping the side of her face. She suddenly lunges for a hug and wailed, his hand automatically pats and held her delicately. When she calmed down, he took her hand and guides her to one of the benches.

 

“Jinnie bear... I'm pregnant..” she sniffles and Seokjin can't take it anymore he laughs and squished her cheeks then receiving a quite hard slap on his shoulder in return.

 

“Sorry! I can't help it! You're so cute when you cry!”

 

“How dare you Kim Seokjin! I'm really in a pinch here!Being cute is the least of my concerns. A zygote is inside me.. I don't know what to do!!”


 

“Funny, I wanna pinch you right now..” She glared at him but ended up laughing, her loud laugh and his squeaky one the only sounds one can hear in the deserted playground.

 

“But kidding aside, who's the father?” Her demeanor became sullen. “ I prefer not talking to him or even, thinking about him.” Seokjin didn't press any further, an idea creeping up in his mind.

 

“You want to run away from here?”

 

Jihyun looks at him, lip tight to a smile but eyes in disbelief. “Seriously? I personally want to run away from here even before but I never thought you would..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter