Love hurts

The truth untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day without him.

 

  Maybe we need a little space.

 

 Maybe a little time to rethink ourselves and how we want things.

 

   Maybe a little time apart.

 

Two days without him.

 

   Maybe we had it so easy.

 

   Maybe we thought this love could last.

 

This day without him.

 

   I miss him so much.




 

Jin was caught out of his tracks when he heard the door suddenly opens. Unfortunately, it was Taehyung's voice he heard, not of the one he wanted the most. He checks his phone, there are some calls and texts but not one of them are from him. Maybe he was just busy. Maybe he just need more time to think, than he did.


 

He didn't send any messages either, because his pride hurt. Because he just voice out his concern once and he dared to walk out on him. But three days had been so long for him. On the first and second day of not exchanging words he tried hard to not even look at his phone stopping himself from contacting and letting his foolish pride take over. But he can't now, it's just too much. He needed to see him.


 

He went out of his room to find Jimin on the sofa, flipping a piece of envelope in his hands. He didn't mind much and checked on what he can cook to comfort his ailing heart when he heard muffled sobs.

 

Jimin is crying as if someone died.

 

He immediately put what he was holding and went to his side to hold him, the younger yearning for his touch and buried himself on the crook of his shoulders. He kept on patting the younger’s back until the sounds softens, a couple of breathy hiccups filled the air.

 

Hearing the commotion, Tae and Jungkook rushed to their side to ask what wrong. Instead of answering, he signaled the youngest to get a glass of water for the flustered Jimin in his arms.


 

“Are you okay now?” Jimin nodded and he saw Taehyung snatched the piece of paper he had been holding.


 

“What does this mean?” Jungkook came and took the note. “It's Yoongi hyung's handwriting right?” Jimin nodded continuously and in broken and sore voice replied, “ I thought it was just a rumour, that they signed up with a foreign label a month ago. Until I received this note from another trainee under Big Hit. I knew he was up to something. Then I can't contact him anymore.” Jimin broke down crying again, “I know I'm not supposed to cry for him but I can't help it, I'm sorry..”

 

“Namjoon...what about Namjoon?” Jin suddenly felt his ears ringing and a headache was climbing to his head. Jimin looked up to him, shattered, “H-he went w-with him, I guess,” he tried to answer between his cries.

 

Jin stood and ran to their room. He tried calling Namjoon's phone but he was just answered by an operator. He quickly grabbed his coat and stormed outside the apartment, not even paying a glance to the younger ones who looked at him in worry. He slammed the door, not looking back.

 

“! Tae please stay with Jimin hyung, I'll go after him.” Jungkook went to grab his coat and wallet and followed the oldest outside.

 

Jin heard someone shouting his name but he didn't mind. He focused on hailing a taxi to take him to wherever Namjoon may be.

 

“Sir, please hurry! Take me to Big hit building!”


 

~~~

 

Jin is screwed, he forgot his wallet back home. He was also wearing different slippers on his feet. He kept on asking the driver to wait for a minute and he will be back to talk to someone. The driver got mad and started yelling at him. Jin was already trembling inside out due to anxiety.

 

“Is everything alright?” Jin saw a woman asking him but his attention was to go inside the building. He ran, leaving the woman and the driver to themselves.

 

He went inside thinking about Namjoon.

 

He won't leave him.

 

He can't.

 

He did.

 

~~~

 

Jin didn't know how long he's been sitting in this bench. He didn't even mind the looks they might have thrown at him given his state. He didn't cry...not yet. He is just blank about what the producer told him. It was like a slow motion of a movie, how the words he said came to his awareness piece by piece. And he can't accept it. Namjoon is in no way leaving him, without saying goodbye.


 

“There you are...I thought you were gone somewhere,” a soft voice made him jerk his head up. A woman, the same woman he left in the entrance greets him and he remembered what happened.

 

“I'm sorry, I'm really sorry..you must have dealt with it outside. I'm really sorry,” he kept on apologizing not knowing tears already trickle his cheeks. He didn't know what he was sorry for anymore.

 

He felt a warm embrace enveloped him, and a soft swinging, the soothing pat sends him into a convulsion of his emotions. He wailed and let it all out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter