Day With Fur Babies

HyunSoo One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s POV

I finally got my rest day after weeks of filming for my new movie. On days like this, I don’t do much. I just want to spend it through relaxing at home, going to a restaurant to eat a sumptuous meal or just spend it together with my loved ones.

“Meokmul and Huchu, are you both doing fine there?”, I asked my dogs enthusiastically who are both in their individual dog baskets on the backseat of my car as if they’d answer me.

“We’re going to meet your unnie. It’s been a long time since you didn’t see her right?”, I looked at them through my rearview mirror and both seems to be attentive of what I’m telling them. At that moment, Meokmul suddenly barked heartily and I burst out with a laugh. It seems like I’m not the only one excited to see Jihyun today.

We’ve finally reached the parking of her apartment and I went to the backseat to get and carry my dogs. Suddenly, both are my arms and shoving their furry faces to me as I started to carry them, as if they’re so happy that I brought them with me. 

As we reached the doorstep, I entered the password for her unit and entered. Shockingly, her living room was so messy with lots of tissues scattered on the floor, there were also broken pots of indoor succulents, and the culprits of the mess are still jumping, running and chasing each other around the living room. Jihyun finally appeared from her kitchen looking so problematic.

“Oppa! Puma and Chum are being very naughty today.”, she told me with so much frustration in her voice tone. She’s looking so cute, frowning and making a pout while looking at her cats who are still playing non-stop with the bathroom tissue. 

 

“What happened?”, I asked her with a grin. 

“Put Meokmul and Huchu down first. They must be heavy.”, she replied.

“If I put them down right now here, they might join the chaos of Puma and Chum!”, I told her.

“Oh right. Okay, I’ll clean these all up first.”

“It’s alright. One of your room is vacant and isn’t being used yet right? Let’s put these 4 kids there first. I’ll help you clean.”, and she agreed.

While we were cleaning, I did the vacuuming of the scattered soil and she took care of picking up the big debris of pots and the tissues, she then told me what happened,

“I was cooking earlier when I suddenly heard a sound of a pot that broke. I went to the living room to see what happened and what welcomed me is the mess they created but I couldn’t clean-up the mess those babies did be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter